• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you’re part of the problem then F*** You twice

Movistar

Set in Stone
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
ID USA
I live in Idaho in the Boise area. We have BLM managed land to shoot on just outside of town. The fucking Californians invaded and drove up the price of everything. Traffic everywhere. Littering. Graffiti. Fuck all of you. I was trying to get over it because the value of my house has quadrupled but this weekend was the final straw. When I went to my usual shooting spot I saw this:

F2D4A393-CC0E-49BF-A551-D0043FEF1754.jpeg

There is so much shit out there. Shotgun shells. Steel cases from shitty Tula. Computers. I saw someone had shot a tank of FREON! It’s not your fucking dumpster. Pick up after yourself.

This never happened. I’ve been shooting in this spot for 10 years or more. This is new. Just in the last 3-4 years. And I blame the Californians that moved here.

Public service announcement from the good friendly people of Idaho: we are fucking full. Stay there please. If you insist on moving here, then come act the way we do. Don’t bring your California attitude, driving style and filth to my house.

I hate that shit man. There are very few shooting opportunities on public land here in the southeast. They are all littered with trash and full of morons. DNR refurbished one with new benches, a concrete sidewalk out to the 100yd line and put a cover over the benches. Within a month after it opened, some asshat had already shot holes in the roof.

Same shit in Colorado at the Pawnee Grasslands happened and they ended up closing a significant portion of it. When I was living there I attended some organized clean ups to try to help. It just kept getting worse. There is no pride of ownership or personal responsibility anymore.

I shoot at a private range and people are still fucking retarded. Shooting whatever they want and just leaving it. Nobody says shit or gets their membership revoked. I've only seen the aftermath otherwise I'd report it immediately.

I generally end up hauling an entire pickup bed full of crap away from my shooting spot. For the life of me I can't figure out why these idiots are capable of dragging crap out to shoot - but incapable of dragging it back home to dispose of it. I have a big magnet to pick up hundreds and hundreds of steel cases. The brass is usually picked up by somebody, but they never take the steel.

Had a public spot in Nebraska I would occasionally shoot.

Walked in one day to find a half dozen fire extinguishers in the creek bed that someone had shot the shit out of and left.

Fucktards don’t realize they’re just going to wreck what good things are left.

Make scaphism great again.

It’s deliberate sabotage. They want them areas shut down so they can hippy on them without your shooting there and bothering them. These migrations aren’t accidental.

Could be, but I doubt it. That element exists, but my view is that the "you'll own nothing..." crowd doesn't give a flying fuck about other people's property (including public land). I don't want to underestimate them, but I think they're just that stupid; one minute they'll say they're all about protecting the environment, then go shoot a freon tank.

Either way, whoever does that shit is trash that needs to be taken out to the curb.

I live in Idaho in the Boise area. We have BLM managed land to shoot on just outside of town. The fucking Californians invaded and drove up the price of everything. Traffic everywhere. Littering. Graffiti. Fuck all of you. I was trying to get over it because the value of my house has quadrupled but this weekend was the final straw. When I went to my usual shooting spot I saw this:

View attachment 7849639

There is so much shit out there. Shotgun shells. Steel cases from shitty Tula. Computers. I saw someone had shot a tank of FREON! It’s not your fucking dumpster. Pick up after yourself.

This never happened. I’ve been shooting in this spot for 10 years or more. This is new. Just in the last 3-4 years. And I blame the Californians that moved here.

Public service announcement from the good friendly people of Idaho: we are fucking full. Stay there please. If you insist on moving here, then come act the way we do. Don’t bring your California attitude, driving style and filth to my house.
I would be surprised if it was actually Californians. all the ones I know that came here to enjoy shooting are very appreciative and respectful of the opportunity to shoot freely and concious of not stepping on toes. I routinely bring back more shit than I take. last group I went out were on their hands and knees picking up 22lr. I honestly never did that in CA.

probably more of a byproduct of all the Californians moving here and bringing all their money with them causing abooming economy and uptick in some locals yocals having more money than sense.

I work in HVAC and we have some local apprentices who routinely go shooting, i have no doubt they would take empty refer jugs to shoot.

where is that exactly?

Last edited:
Reactions: MJF
Idiot's are nationwide... Every community has them. Some transplant's, some homegrown...
Best get your anger under control before you slap the shit out of one of those worthless pieces of shit....
When you slap one of them you will get a small cell and a long time to think it through.
I know, not what you wanted to hear. 50 years ago I did not want to hear it either.

Reactions: woogie_man
Somewhat local to me people started throwing trash and stuff into a deep ravine. It was somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 feet of almost vertical walls. Anyway the cops set up trail cameras and some asshole came and dumped a TON of stuff down there again. They caught the guy. They posted it on social media and informed the owner of said trash that he had to personally clean up the mess he created otherwise he would be treated with multiple felony counts. They gave him a week.

The dude had to almost rappel down there and hire all kinds of tow trucks and whatever to haul all that crap out of there. It cost him numerous thousands of dollars and something around 10 days of him working on it full time.

I guess he thought it was worth it to avoid multiple felonies and probable prison time, as well as having to pay for the clean up in either situation.

Could be, but I doubt it. That element exists, but my view is that the "you'll own nothing..." crowd doesn't give a flying fuck about other people's property (including public land). I don't want to underestimate them, but I think they're just that stupid; one minute they'll say they're all about protecting the environment, then go shoot a freon tank.

Either way, whoever does that shit is trash that needs to be taken out to the curb.
Your right. The “I don’t give a fuck about other peoples property” is dead nuts on. Once the gubment takes it over cause people couldn’t respect it though, it truly becomes a victory for them and they can do whatever they want on it, and you can only do what they want you to do on it. It has nothing to do with protecting the environment to this crowd. They aren’t super bright, but they do know how to work as a team to achieve a goal. It’s been proven time and time again over the last two years.

Reactions: Gommer
It’s deliberate sabotage. They want them areas shut down so they can hippy on them without your shooting there and bothering them. These migrations aren’t accidental.
It could be, but we have the same shit here and it isn't newcomers. They totally fucked a spot on the SE corner of town, then went north about 10 miles only to shoot 3 cows and turn it into an above ground landfill. I am not sure how an infiltrator could surprise anyone around here.

Fuck, yrs back, clowns west of town decided to just drive off the interstate and create their own off ramp onto a road right next it, saving 3/4 mile of driving. Got shut down, it pissed the rednecks off so much they decided to create dump site under the original underpass for the road.
Pure entitlement.

Just a thought, but if the vin is still attached to the car, a little research, couple locals and a trailer with a winch, someone may be able to experience the joy of having their car returned.
I thought about having the cops run the vin since it’s probably stolen.

Reactions: John Glidewell
I would be surprised if it was actually Californians. all the ones I know that came here to enjoy shooting are very appreciative respectful of the opportunity to shoot freely and concious of not stepping on toes. I routinely bring back more shit than I take. last group I went out were on their hands and knees picking up 22lr. I honestly never did that in CA.

probably more of a byproduct of all the Californians moving here and bringing all their money with them causing abooming economy and uptick in some locals yocals having more money than sense.

I work in HVAC and we have some local apprentices who routinely go shooting, i have no doubt they would take empty refer jugs to shoot.

where is that exactly?
There is some truth to the yokels having money now and doing dumb shit.

This is right past the prison off pleasant valley rd. It’s a good place to shoot if you’ve never been out there. You need to be south of the power lines. North of the lines is for ATV and MX riding.

That looks like the Birds of Prey area southeast of Boise.
I lived out there from '95-2k and other than the cars, it was treated the same way.
Makes me sick.

There is some truth to the yokels having money now and doing dumb shit.

This is right past the prison off pleasant valley rd. It’s a good place to shoot if you’ve never been out there. You need to be south of the power lines. North of the lines is for ATV and MX riding.
never shot down there. Im in Meridian and usually head north toward Emmett.
20220319_140303.jpg

never shot down there. Im in Meridian and usually head north toward Emmett.
I’ve never ventured that way for my shooting. I’m in north Meridian near Eagle Island area. How long does it take to get out there? The place south of the prison is 45 min for me. We should link up and go shoot sometime.

I’ve never ventured that way for my shooting. I’m in north Meridian near Eagle Island area. How long does it take to get out there? The place south of the prison is 45 min for me. We should link up and go shoot sometime.
sounds good shoot me a PM. Takes me 15min from Black Cat and Cherry. you're even closer. I go after work sometimes now that days are getting longer. muddy AF right now and you need a 4x4 to get where I go.

theres a lot of BLM this side of the valley and surrounding Emmett.

Reactions: Movistar
depressing! i always heard/thought that idaho was one of the last bastions of true american thought,life and culture. this sucks. being from FL lifelong,i have seen a continuous invasion of foreigners,liberals and other types . fear fl will no longer be "red". a lot of counties are already fully democrat. CO was ruined by liberals. hate to see idaho go that way

Reactions: Maxwell

View attachment 7849639

Yep, you'd be correct on the Cali thing. Lived there for 20, or so, years off and on.
The low desert looked that way, and also the high desert started looking like that the last time I went out to see my kid. Places I dirt biked, four-wheeled, shot, yep, just like that. River beds/washes were the worst.
Hope you and others can put a stop to it before your entire state looks like a dump.
Feel for you. Mac:(

Had a public spot in Nebraska I would occasionally shoot.

Walked in one day to find a half dozen fire extinguishers in the creek bed that someone had shot the shit out of and left.

Fucktards don’t realize they’re just going to wreck what good things are left.

Make scaphism great again.
Pretty much nowhere to target shoot on public land in Nebraska now thanks to shit like this.

Iittering is a character trait in my eyes. You litter what doesnt belong to you, then youre a piece of shit!!!!

Reactions: Shanghai McCoy

View attachment 7849639

3/10 on rant scale...

Nowhere enough use of the F-word......

Doc

I have seen it in Nebraska too.
They move here to get away from the shithole they lived in and enjoy what we have to offer.
First thing they do is try to turn it into the shithole they just left.
Thank God we have hot summers, cold winters and 100 miles to Walmart and hour from other services they demand.
Keeps most of em out.

Yep, you'd be correct on the Cali thing. Lived there for 20, or so, years off and on.
The low desert looked that way, and also the high desert started looking like that the last time I went out to see my kid. Places I dirt biked, four-wheeled, shot, yep, just like that. River beds/washes were the worst.
Hope you and others can put a stop to it before your entire state looks like a dump.
Feel for you. Mac:(
Still live here....most are pigs. Humans are circling the drain

I have seen it in Nebraska too.
They move here to get away from the shithole they lived in and enjoy what we have to offer.
First thing they do is try to turn it into the shithole they just left.
Thank God we have hot summers, cold winters and 100 miles to Walmart and hour from other services they demand.
Keeps most of em out.
That’s what I don’t get. You left there to get away from that shit why are you doing the same thing here? I have to say things to be people all the time. “Hey in cali you could be a dick to the cashier for not ringing up your tacos fast enough but around here we are nice and patient so take a breath or go the fuck home to cali”

Reactions: sandhiller
That's why all you south Eastern Floridians drive up my way to shoot long range.
I went today and there was one guy on the 2k line and two down at the pistol/100 area.
Another guy came out and shot along side of us.
Both left (maybe I ran them off😂) and I had the place to myself for the next two hours.

View attachment 7849639

I am quite positive that there is absolutely no lack of trashy Idaho natives who don't give a second thought about the consequences of their dirtbag lifestyle. Your blanket statement of putting blame squarely on Californians is a simpleton excuse that is baseless without proof. I smell jealousy and envy in your rant because folks with more than you are moving to your sanctuary. While I get it to a point, the freedoms of moving around this country are cemented in the laurels of those who have served and fought for those rights.
By the way, how much of that trash did you pack out? Or you just waiting for the Gub-mint to do it for you?

Reactions: MJF
Shooting junked cars, or setting up targets up them can be pretty fun.

But yeah, like peoples mothers should have told them “clean up after yourself”

Arizona is just as bad and has been for a long long long time, you wanna find a shooting spot just go on google earth and follow the dirt roads until you see piles of debris. There's a place called dosie pit near prescott where the locals all go to shoot and there's shit on every turn.

Reactions: Jscb1b
I am quite positive that there is absolutely no lack of trashy Idaho natives who don't give a second thought about the consequences of their dirtbag lifestyle. Your blanket statement of putting blame squarely on Californians is a simpleton excuse that is baseless without proof. I smell jealousy and envy in your rant because folks with more than you are moving to your sanctuary. While I get it to a point, the freedoms of moving around this country are cemented in the laurels of those who have served and fought for those rights.
By the way, how much of that trash did you pack out? Or you just waiting for the Gub-mint to do it

You can call it simpleton but here is what I know. I’ve been here a long time, and there was absolutely nothing trashy about the Boise Idaho area. It has changed yearly with the influx of people from CA, WA and OR. Those folks have ruined Salt Lake and Boise (I have houses both places).

How do you know the people moving here have more than me? 😂 that’s awfully assumptive.

I live in northern AZ. We've had a bunch of places we used to shoot at get shut down because of people trashing them up. My favorite place not far from home got closed last year.:mad: Showed up one day and it was closed off.

Reactions: Jscb1b and BCP
15 or more years ago they closed down the Blacks Creek area because of trash. That was mild compared to what is going on today! And yes, I would agree with you on suspecting Californians and I don't care if the Californians think bad of me for thinking that way. Not all are bad and those that embrace and fight to keep the great way of life and opportunities we've been blessed with in Idaho are most welcome here.

It's very interesting to drive around Boise and see the idiots driving down sidewalks, honking at you because you are going the speed limit, feel like they have to be 5" away from your rear bumper because they will get to their destination faster or speed around you, just to cut in between you and the car in front of you that's only a car and 1/2 length ahead and my all time favorite, speeding through a school zone and nearly hitting the kids crossing the street all have one thing in common, California license plates! If they don't have a California plate, its usually a Mercedes, BMW, Tesla or the like that you normally don't see real Idahoans driving, so you know they are from somewhere else.

I shot a big fat old winter badger in Blacks Creek early 96.
Got my truck stuck about 15 minutes later...☹

Does the area to the east of there still get a lot of Mormon crickets on and along the roads?
They were super fun with my pellet gun.

one minute they'll say they're all about protecting the environment, then go shoot a freon tank.
the old 'do as i say, not as i do" and "rules for thee, but not for me"

california is by far and away has more litter than i have seen anywhere. some places are still pristine and beautiful....but some places are friggen appalling. if you've seen a dramatic change in the last 4-5 years, you have your answer.

That’s what I don’t get. You left there to get away from that shit why are you doing the same thing here? I have to say things to be people all the time. “Hey in cali you could be a dick to the cashier for not ringing up your tacos fast enough but around here we are nice and patient so take a breath or go the fuck home to cali”
Because those fuckers are so stupid that they have NO idea how their area became a shithole. Liberals for the most part are as sharp as a bowling ball OR mentally ill.

Reactions: stefan73
You're gonna have to clean it up if you want to keep shooting there. Its what I do on the BLM by me in CO. Every once in awhile I'll get a good score on a bunch of once fired 9, 223 and 308. Every time I go I haul a out a bunch of shit and it stays open. Other places have been closed. TV's etc suck, the car will be a bitch. I had a thread on here last year bitching about the same thing. BLM rangers spend 75 percent of their time cleaning up dump sites. Doesn't take long before they say fuck it and close and area.