• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you actually want to understand

Fig

Tenor in the howler choir
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
The Most Dangerous City in the USA
, and be able to talk intelligently about why the cost of energy has skyrocketed and in turn caused inflation, then all you have to do is read this’;

It lays out exactly what actions the Biden Administration has taken to “eliminate fossil fuels” including the incredibly clean burning like natural gas. make no mistake, they are DOING this to us on purpose.

Can't read it right now but my idea is stress the middle class to the point of destruction, create a totally dependent low class, the new security class will form to protect the elite class from their servants.

And cull the herd on the servants....too many to feed.

I don't understand, but I know life is hard for ordinary people
We’ll, perhaps if you actually read you won’t be so ignorant. I think your ignorance is frighteningly ordinary.
1667557079429.jpeg

The article explains the mechanics and ties it to the green movement but fails to mention the end game.

It’s correct but leaves out the finish.

Makes it seem like it’s ignorance or just adherence to some quack religion.

It is not ignorance and the quack religion is just part of the charade to get to the real goal.

Last edited:
Can't read it right now but my idea is stress the middle class to the point of destruction, create a totally dependent low class, the new security class will form to protect the elite class from their servants.

The security class that exists now has been squashing change from the bottom up while forcing change at gunpoint from the top down. Think covid murders, loved ones forced from loved ones, state sanctioned child abuse, and forced business closures. Think blatant election fraud. Think aiding and abetting the feds in rounding up political prisoners across the nation. Think sexual abuse of children in schools. The armed security class with guns pointing towards the people is why there has been NO accountability for any of these atrocities.

Any man that would push back against any of this evil stuff to protect life, family, country, would be deemed a criminal and subdued. If he were to fight back enough then a nationwide manhunt consisting of every man with a badge would be the result. The police under a murdering tyrannical gov’t work directly against the well being of the people regardless of their own personal beliefs. Their job is to protect the status quo and when that status quo is pure evil, they empower evil.

Massive corruption with Inflation through the roof and families are struggling to eat. A damn cop will still pull a man over and give him a $350 ticket for doing 5 over the limit trying to get to work and couldn’t care less if his family pays rent. The cop ain't worried. He gets that cost of living raise and a pension for protecting criminals and destroying the middle class.

Last edited:

This might allow folks with certain skills to exercise them. The elite need to be careful of what they seek. A two way street will exist. :unsure:

Reactions: 308pirate
Joe Biden is not destroying the oil industry, he’s artificially inflating the market. Hiding under a veil of green energy. Dems are just telling the tree huggers what they want to hear... As they reap record profits

Reactions: lash and 338dude
No, he's not destroying the oil industry, but he is completely stifling it when we are two million barrels per day below energy independence. It's not a spigot. You can't just turn it on and off. When Blackrock and the majors on Wall Street cut off the money supply to the oil industry (because they think it is a bad bet when the Federal Government keeps saying it is going to destroy the industry), there is no new supply. It takes years to bring more online, and even longer to increase refining capacity. Biden is setting us up for years of pain. Unless the IRA (GND) can be stymied and reversed we are fucked into the future, past getting rid of the potato head.

No, he's not destroying the oil industry, but he is completely stifling it when we are two million barrels per day below energy independence. It's not a spigot. You can't just turn it on and off. When Blackrock and the majors on Wall Street cut off the money supply to the oil industry (because they think it is a bad bet when the Federal Government keeps saying it is going to destroy the industry), there is no new supply. It takes years to bring more online, and even longer to increase refining capacity. Biden is setting us up for years of pain. Unless the IRA (GND) can be stymied and reversed we are fucked into the future, past getting rid of the potato head.
Bro the US is the worlds largest single producer of oil. They’re not destroying it they’re propping it up, by controlling it.

If Trump/rona era prices continued, in the United States everything would go bust, It would not be profitable. For United States oil production to continue the price has to stay high.

If you guys want energy independence you’re gonna pay more.

The game Biden is playing telling all the tree huggers that he’s pushing for green energy when actually what he’s doing is strangling the output to keep the price up so the industry keeps making money

Biden is not destroying the industry he’s actually supporting it.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
Joe Biden is not destroying the oil industry, he’s artificially inflating the market. Hiding under a veil of green energy. Dems are just telling the tree huggers what they want to hear... As they reap record profits
I believe this to be true. The globalists know the world can't run on green. This fits into the end game of massively decreased population and the .1% elites having total control of energy, which will be oil. It will ALWAYS be oil.
Oil = Power, which is what the globalists crave, more than anything.

Just like how starting a war in Europe sanctioning Russian gas and then bombing a Russian pipeline allows them to sell liquefied natural gas insane rates!

They are doing evil shit to control the market

Reactions: Emerson0311
This might allow folks with certain skills to exercise them. The elite need to be careful of what they seek. A two way street will exist. :unsure:
Did you notice the Coast Guard maxxed out on vaccine resistance at 6%?

USMC was just over 5%.

All the other service gargle with it and use spike protein as anal lube.

There will be peeps willing to OBEY.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Did you notice we are part of the collateral damage?

Once upon a time politicians would fuck the world to make things better for constituents.

Now they hate all equally that are not of their club.

I believe this to be true. The globalists know the world can't run on green. This fits into the end game of massively decreased population and the .1% elites having total control of energy, which will be oil. It will ALWAYS be oil.
Oil = Power, which is what the globalists crave, more than anything.
I’m beginning to question if oil is even finite.

How many times were we going to run out, hit peak oil, we’re on the edge of collapse.

Technology finds more and I wonder if the heat energy, action of the earth core has some sort of creation process that results in oil.

Imagine finding out it was an unlimited resource?

The fortunes that would be lost to the benefit of the People.

How many times were we going to run out, hit peak oil, we’re on the edge of collapse.

Technology finds more and I wonder if the heat energy, action of the earth core has some sort of creation process that results in oil.

Peak oil is a myth.
You are closer to the reality than you can imagine.

My belief is that oil is infinite, or at least replenished by the earth's core. There are petroleum professionals who believe the same. The idea that all the petroleum we have consumed and will consume and will still remain in the earth, was created from the remains of carbon based organisms, over time, is asinine. There is oil in places like rock and places so deep, that is inexplicable.

My belief is that oil is infinite, or at least replenished by the earth's core. There are petroleum professionals who believe the same. The idea that all the petroleum we have consumed and will consume and will still remain in the earth, was created from the remains of carbon based organisms, over time, is asinine. There is oil in places like rock and places so deep, that is inexplicable.
Rake my yard this weekend and you get the impression there is plenty of carbon based materials that decay and can become fuel.

• Haha
Reactions: BLEE
Rake my yard this weekend and you get the impression there is plenty of carbon based materials that decay and can become fuel.
98 tons of veggies, per gallon of gas. Lol

I don’t think oil is infinite. But, I think we’ve only tapped a small fraction of what’s available. By the time we get remotely close to running out, we’ll have found the next energy technology naturally. There’s no need for the.gov to try to pick a winn and force the issue.

Reactions: kmckinnon and BLEE
Peak oil is a myth.
You are closer to the reality than you can imagine.
A line of bullshit sold to the consumer, IE you and me.
Remember rationing in the seventy's.
The green ideals foisted as folks/some folks have realized that oil isn't anywhere as rare as we were lead to believe.
First rule of economics- control the perceived scarcity.

R

There are plenty of Hydrocarbons out in the Universe. Titan, a moon around Jupiter is believed to have Methane lakes.

The Earth has an abundance of energy. It is a finite resource, but as stated as technology advances, more will become available. Just like around 2005 seismic imagery got a lot better or ability to produce shale formations.

Remember people... Biden put his son on the board of Burisma Holdings, one of you cranes largest natural gas companies... Biden is not a tree hugging green hippie.

What the Democrats are doing is lying to people because they need their support to maintain power. So by telling everybody they’re gonna push this green energy bullshit which they know is bullshit and they know drive up the price. It’s one massive fucking scam.

Remember fire the prosecutor or you don’t get the billion dollars...
5275688B-AE6C-4F74-9B66-45DAC204C721.jpeg

Lookie looike
66F74D48-27FB-4E99-B958-0F08A16F2185.jpeg

Biden is balls deep in the oil and gas industry

98 tons of veggies, per gallon of gas. Lol
18E369A7-2F6D-4C25-8C62-FA06D0C8C5C9.jpeg

Ernie says...

98 Tons
What do you get?
A bunch of greedy business men watching their Net
98 Tons
What do you know?
FJB says it all has to go

• Haha
Reactions: BLEE
There are plenty of Hydrocarbons out in the Universe. Titan, a moon around Jupiter is believed to have Methane lakes.

The Earth has an abundance of energy. It is a finite resource, but as stated as technology advances, more will become available. Just like around 2005 seismic imagery got a lot better or ability to produce shale formations.

Remember people... Biden put his son on the board of Burisma Holdings, one of you cranes largest natural gas companies... Biden is not a tree hugging green hippie.

What the Democrats are doing is lying to people because they need their support to maintain power. So by telling everybody they’re gonna push this green energy bullshit which they know is bullshit and they know drive up the price. It’s one massive fucking scam.

Remember fire the prosecutor or you don’t get the billion dollars...
View attachment 7991556

Lookie looikeView attachment 7991557

Biden is balls deep in the oil and gas industry
So is Kerry (and his jets). Climate change huh?

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
View attachment 7991785

Ernie says...

98 Tons
What do you get?
A bunch of greedy business men watching their Net
98 Tons
What do you know?
FJB says it all has to go
The amazing thing is that leftist fucktards think solar and wind is going to somehow replace that insane amount of concentrated energy. It isn’t. Till envirofanatics embrace nuclear power I will continue to slap you across the face and kick you down the street whenever you open your stupid fucking mouths about your idiotic religion.

Reactions: kmckinnon