• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If You All Still Watch Howard Stern.......

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    This ought to make you stop! I aint posting all the parts because I can't stand to see her face more than I need to and I'm lazy.

1575784517696.jpeg

Benjy Bronk is the OP's influencer and life coach.

I never could stand that shit talking New York POS.

Reactions: Yasherka
    Hillary maybe smiling on the outside but that bitch is suffering mentally every second she breaths over Trump. I only wish that the rest of her life sucks big time for what they did in Benghazi and for the lies that they told to the Families of the fallen. Then I hope she rots in hell for all of eternity.

Hillary maybe smiling on the outside but that bitch is suffering mentally every second she breaths over Trump. I only wish that the rest of her life sucks big time for what they did in Benghazi and for the lies that they told to the Families of the fallen. Then I hope she rots in hell for all of eternity.

Yep. At the end of every night when its just you and your thoughts-the fact that she lost the most winnable Presidential election in history has to burn the hell out of her. She's a horrible person and that makes me smile.