• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you can please fill out the survey

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    A site supporter is running a survey,

If you have the time, please fill this out for them.

Survey Link

Take a few seconds, and participate. It helps show the companies out there how we can be a source for information beyond the usual.

Thanks

easy survey with a nice little hey here's a chance to win 200 rounds of berger/lapua ammo at the end of it

Done,

I'd say there's a bit of a typo on the last page regarding the draw: "Drawing for free ammunition will be awarded on or before February 7th, 2020 at the conclusion of the survey."

--might want to check that date.

--everyone typing at the same time,,,, repeated statements.--

And the draw is only open to Citizens of the U.S.

The passed drawing was for Rimfire Ammo

You can win 200 rounds of centerfire with this one

Now thru April 6th. Drawing on April 10th for 200 rounds of centerfire ammo

Maybe they should update the survey then? Because that’s not what it said when I took it...

• Haha
    Reactions: b6graham
    1582575557547.gif

Commifornia is trying to ban lead based ammo because of the environment, and it's a way to backdoor hamstring firearms.

I think you'll see lead free bullets on the rise in response

Reactions: lash
    Yes, there was confusion at the end regarding how they wrote about the drawing dates. It doesn’t matter to me.

Yes, I would have liked to have another couple answer options for question three about reloading vs. factory ammo.

Since I don’t live in Ca., I answered that I have little interest in lead free options, but also answered that I think there will be higher demand for lead free options in the future. Reality requires that development needs to happen now for more options and better availability of lead free options.

Don't think it is a selling info company

but you never know, most of the companies we deal with don't sell their info, they will use it for emails, but you don't often see it sold to outside 3rd parties

Reactions: lash