• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you don't think the Left would mass exterminate Trump supporters...

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Joy Behar on The View said the toxic train derailment town had it coming because they voted for Trump.

It's right under the surface. And they call Trump Hitler.

I cant believe this pig has a job! Why would that show condone shit like that. Sickening!

Joy Behar on The View said the toxic train derailment town had it coming because they voted for Trump.

Trump allowed the ‘self regulation’ and signed off on the deregulation of rail safety. Then he goes there after the disaster and they flock to him in their silly red hats. Fuck ‘em. If at this stage you still want trump then you’re as bad and dumb as the far left loons.

Corporations don’t give a fuck about safety, and self regulation is the toxic joke that has now become East Palestine. I mean c’mon. It’s like having Casey Anthony over as the baby sitter.

Exciting news is that ManUtd are playing Real Betis next in Europa last 16. Go Devils!!

Reactions: OREGUN
I cant believe this pig has a job! Why would that show condone shit like that. Sickening!
Her zoo keepers want the public to get used to the idea of the Left exterminating their enemy. It's called conditioning.

Most people are used to and accepting the fact the 2020 election was stolen and a pedophile criminal sniffs and molests little girls on stage in front of cameras.

Trump allowed the ‘self regulation’ and signed off on the deregulation of rail safety. Then he goes there after the disaster and they flock to him in their silly red hats. Fuck ‘em. If at this stage you still want trump then you’re as bad and dumb as the far left loons.

Corporations don’t give a fuck about safety, and self regulation is the toxic joke that has now become East Palestine. I mean c’mon. It’s like having Casey Anthony over as the baby sitter.

Exciting news is that ManUtd are playing Real Betis next in Europa last 16. Go Devils!!

STFU you idiot

Analysis: It is true that the Trump administration scrapped electronic braking regulations for trains carrying large amounts of hazardous liquids. But National Transportation Safety Board chairwoman Jennifer Homendy, who was appointed by Biden and unanimously confirmed by the Senate, said the rule wouldn’t have applied to the Norfolk Southern train that derailed in East Palestine on Feb. 3.

"PLEASE STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION," Homendy pleaded in a Feb. 16 tweet thread.

"Some are saying the ECP (electronically controlled pneumatic) brake rule, if implemented, would've prevented this derailment. FALSE—here's why," Homendy wrote. "The ECP braking rule would've applied ONLY to HIGH HAZARD FLAMMABLE TRAINS. The train that derailed in East Palestine was a MIXED FREIGHT TRAIN containing only 3 placarded Class 3 flammable liquids cars."
"This means even if the rule had gone into effect, this train wouldn't have had ECP brakes," she concluded.

Furthermore, the Biden administration has done little to revive the braking rule, which would have mandated technology that would enable all rail cars on a single train system to apply brakes simultaneously.

Federal officials told the Washington Post that the Biden administration tried to restart the rule, only to drop the effort after a cost-benefit analysis showed the cost-prohibitive regulation would produce little real-world benefits.

In seeking a Republican scapegoat, Buttigieg has also falsely accused Sen. Marco Rubio (R., Fla.) of signing an October 2021 letter in support of rail deregulations that "would reduce visual track inspections."

But the letter actually questioned why the Federal Railroad Administration was allowing automated track inspection procedures to expire, which would have updated the "half-century-old" visual track inspection regulations. The letter called for testing to facilitate "a better understanding of the optimal balance between [automated track inspection] and visual inspection," a proposal supported by the Transportation Department's inspector general.

Lol. You gullible boy. How do you think it was permissible to mix high flammable toxic cars with others so the rule didn’t or wouldn’t apply? That’s ‘self regulation’. Think before you accept what you’re given as the truth.

And when you say that the people that die in Kalifornia from Fires and Earthquakes get what they deserve, you are called a Psycho........ 🤦‍♂️

This is what gets me. If anyone else............................................you know.

I doubt the entire left wants us dead, I think some are thinking all we need is a lobotomy.

We know they will kill us if given the chance, our current "Pres" has said we are the biggest threat to America. After he says this some kid gets driven over and killed.

Personally this is well past the tipping point. It can't go back to 1980 when we can disagree with each other. One will win and one will be dead. That is where it is now.

I am not sure if it will happen in the roughly 40 years I have left on the planet, but have little doubt it will come. I don't see any way it can be fixed. But one thing I do think they do underestimate the fire they are pouring gas on. The "side" I am on may not win, but it will not go quietly.

Perhaps I can watch it all from above.

Lol. You gullible boy. How do you think it was permissible to mix high flammable toxic cars with others so the rule didn’t or wouldn’t apply? That’s ‘self regulation’. Think before you accept what you’re given as the truth.
Trump's been gone for two years. What has Buttfuckboy done to fix whatever you think Trump did wrong, since he's the SecDOT? Nothing, that's what he's done.

Dumbass

Trump's been gone for two years. What has Buttfuckboy done to fix whatever you think Trump did wrong, since he's the SecDOT? Nothing, that's what he's done.

Dumbass
Mate, if that’s your response then you know I’m right.

I’m not a Dem so no need to come at me with anti Dem stuff. I couldn’t agree more.

I’m not a Dem so no need to come at me with anti Dem stuff. I couldn’t agree more.

BTW the cause of the derailment was an overheated bearing. There is no system to track bearing temperatures on every car so automatic braking would have done absolutely fucking nothing.

I found this an interesting article, read it at lunch.

This part really links in with this thread.

If you gave people like Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg a red button and told them it would give every Trump supporter stomach cancer, they’d fall all over themselves to press it.

These people HATE us.

Their allies in the media and entertainment HATE us.

You've got a hardon for Trump.
Wonder why it took 5 years to create an accident?
2018ish this deregulation happened.
Wonder how many chemical tankers have travelled across the country ect in that time?
Nothing as humorous as someone with implicit bias pointing it out in others.

R

You've got a hardon for Trump.
Wonder why it took 5 years to create an accident?
2018ish this deregulation happened.
Wonder how many chemical tankers have travelled across the country ect in that time?
Nothing as humorous as someone with implicit bias pointing it out in others.

R
So the fact that something took time to degrade and cause a catastrophe means what exactly…? This isn’t musical chairs…

Wondering if the bearings Woukd have over heated if the cars had to comply with speed and braking regulations which Woukd have been in place had those high risk cars not been allowed to be joined to low risk cars therefore circumvent the existing regs.

Your problem is you can only see things through a political lens and therefore your bias is your filter.

I’ve worked in corp governance I know what these corps try desperately to wiggle out of and how little they care about damage they do. Go ahead, call me names. At the end of the day I don’t live in East Palestine and I couldn’t give a fuck about idiots who adore someone who literally thinks of them as unwashed and unclean prols.

You never know, it might do her some good.

You're a better man than I. 😁
It’s fair to say that FC has stopped being a sentient, self-determining human and he’s now just a life support system for a cock.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot

You sound triple vaxxed

So the fact that something took time to degrade and cause a catastrophe means what exactly…? This isn’t musical chairs…

Wondering if the bearings Woukd have over heated if the cars had to comply with speed and braking regulations which Woukd have been in place had those high risk cars not been allowed to be joined to low risk cars therefore circumvent the existing regs.

Your problem is you can only see things through a political lens and therefore your bias is your filter.

I’ve worked in corp governance I know what these corps try desperately to wiggle out of and how little they care about damage they do. Go ahead, call me names. At the end of the day I don’t live in East Palestine and I couldn’t give a fuck about idiots who adore someone who literally thinks of them as unwashed and unclean prols.

Where do you get your expertise in railroad operations? Because we do have some subject matter experts @Redmanss

Well many on the right would like nothing more than to exterminate all progressives and leftists, so we're kinda even.
One of my favorite quotes from the Hide. No point in being subtle.

"You want to defund the police? The police are the only thing keeping people like me from killing people like you." 308P

Projection.
So now the bearings are Trumps fault?
Strawman argument, is it bearings or Electric braking?
Comedy, the only reason you like Trump topics is politics.
I've worked on many a large mechanical device, the bean counters/governance don't know shit as usual.
You've also just described, corporate practices, every corporation in the world.
Strange you think anyone that helps in patronizing.
You have the exact same attitude of anyone you deem your lesser.
I guess coming from the land of "betters" has remained.

R

Where do you get your expertise in railroad operations? Because we do have some subject matter experts @Redmanss
I’m no consist expert and I’ve been in the cab of a locomotive all of two times, I work on the ground in signal, but I can still take a quick stab at this because I do know how to read the CFR on the subject and add that to what I already know as general operating procedures.

The train was moving at the allowable speed of under 50mph for a hazmat load in a non-HTUA zone, which is 40 if the material is being carried in older cars that don’t meet the new standards. 50 is a pretty general track speed for freight, and nearly all hazmat loads transit on PTC governed territory where even if the crew were knocked out, the train would not exceed that speed and would stop on its own before it crossed into an area it wasn’t supposed to be in.

Placement and separation within a consist is made to lessen the chance of two reactive chemicals from coming into contact with each other in the event of a derailment, ie don’t put a chlorine car right against an ammonia car, but AFAIK it doesn’t change anything with allowable speeds.

Bearings on rail cars burn up, often with little warning, hence why the Class 1s put a lot of money into monitoring them despite it not being federally mandated or regulated. That may change with this, we all know how much the government loves to knee jerk react, especially when the firm that builds the monitoring equipment gets some Congress critters in their pocket. Which brings me to the electric brakes rule which Obama put in place, and Trump withdrew. As always, follow the money.

What would the reaction be if DoT mandated automated braking be installed or retrofitted on all vehicles, on the individual owner’s dime? It would save a lot of lives, for the children and everything. Same shit with the trains, and the first questions we would be demanding answers to would be who was being paid off by who. Instead, it’s just everyone screaming at evil big rail and demanding the government do something. And trust me, while I love my job, I hate corporate, but I definitely hate big daddy government even more.

It was a terrible accident, it could have been prevented and I’m sure all the Class 1s have taken great note and are adapting their procedures as we bitch on the internet about it, but it had nothing to do with deregulation.

ETA: Here’s the CFR for your own reading, especially if you’re having difficulty falling asleep. Other edit for correcting misspelled acronym.

Last edited:
I’m no consist expert and I’ve been in the cab of a locomotive all of two times, I work on the ground in signal, but I can still take a quick stab at this because I do know how to read the CFR on the subject and add that to what I already know as general operating procedures.

The train was moving at the allowable speed of under 50mph for a hazmat load in a non-HUTA zone, which is 40 if the material is being carried in older cars that don’t meet the new standards. 50 is a pretty general track speed for freight, and nearly all hazmat loads transit on PTC governed territory where even if the crew were knocked out, the train would not exceed that speed and would stop on its own before it crossed into an area it wasn’t supposed to be in.

Placement and separation within a consist is made to lessen the chance of two reactive chemicals from coming into contact with each other in the event of a derailment, ie don’t put a chlorine car right against an ammonia car, but AFAIK it doesn’t change anything with allowable speeds.

Bearings on rail cars burn up, often with little warning, hence why the Class 1s put a lot of money into monitoring them despite it not being federally mandated or regulated. That may change with this, we all know how much the government loves to knee jerk react, especially when the firm that builds the monitoring equipment gets some Congress critters in their pocket. Which brings me to the electric brakes rule which Obama put in place, and Trump withdrew. As always, follow the money.

What would the reaction be if DoT mandated automated braking be installed or retrofitted on all vehicles, on the individual owner’s dime? It would save a lot of lives, for the children and everything. Same shit with the trains, and the first questions we would be demanding answers to would be who was being paid off by who. Instead, it’s just everyone screaming at evil big rail and demanding the government do something. And trust me, while I love my job, I hate corporate, but I definitely hate big daddy government even more.

It was a terrible accident, it could have been prevented and I’m sure all the Class 1s have taken great note and are adapting their procedures as we bitch on the internet about it, but it had nothing to do with deregulation.

ETA: Here’s the CFR for your own reading, especially if you’re having difficulty falling asleep.

Not familiar with HUTA. All I couled find is:

huta​

noun

foundry [noun] a place where metal or glass is formed by melting and pouring into moulds

(Translation of huta from the

Of course they don't give a fuck, nothing there but poor white people who work for a living.

Fixed it.
Don't believe me?
This was no accident.
Screenshot_20230224-144513_Chrome.jpg

The train was moving at the allowable speed of under 50mph for a hazmat load in a non-HUTA zone, which is 40 if the material is being carried in older cars that don’t meet the new standards. 50 is a pretty general track speed for freight, and nearly all hazmat loads transit on PTC governed territory where even if the crew were knocked out, the train would not exceed that speed and would stop on its own before it crossed into an area it wasn’t supposed to be in.

ETA: Here’s the CFR for your own reading, especially if you’re having difficulty falling asleep.

But, but, the news said...

Spent time perusing 49. Getting drowsy remembering.

Reactions: 308pirate

Fair 'nuff, I have fantasies of my own of biden voters. It's not healthy, and i'm sure i'll have to answer for the fucked up ideas that have rattled around in my empty head on the day of my judgement, but at least i can answer that I never acted on those thoughts.

Branden

Reactions: AMGtuned
Fair 'nuff, I have fantasies of my own of biden voters. It's not healthy, and i'm sure i'll have to answer for the fucked up ideas that have rattled around in my empty head on the day of my judgement, but at least i can answer that I never acted on those thoughts.

Branden
Just remember, when the time comes, you are on the side of right and they are the evil ones. Otherwise there wouldn't be an issue. And the evil ones have been the ones thinking about eradicating the good ones for a long time.

Last edited:
Just remember, when the time comes, you are on the side of right and they are the evil ones. Otherwise there wouldn't be an issue. And the evil ones have been the ones thinking about eradicating the good people for a long time.
Deciding who's right, and who's wrong, is always a matter of perspective. We view the left as wrong, and the right as.....well right. Swap the perspective, and it's the opposite. So in a all out fight, the decider of who's right or wrong, comes down to who wins. We think pedo's are fucked up people, the left thinks they're "Minor attracted persons", and should be accepted into society. If the left were to win the fight, then according to them, they're right. There is no way to conclusively determine the facts of who is, or isn't right, when it comes to political viewpoints. For those, it's only who wins either the fight, the debate, or the vote.

The demographics are shifting, and the left is winning, so for those of us on the right, the country is evolving into a immoral shitstorm of disgusting behavior. For the left, they're turning it into their own little mecca of fantasies and depravity.

Branden

So if bearings are either properly greased and in good condition or progressed/sealed and in good condition no problems . A worn or damaged bearing will heat up , possibly disintegrate or seize . Braking or speed would not necessarily cause a failure . A hung up/dragging/partially engaged brake could cook a bearing .

Deciding who's right, and who's wrong, is always a matter of perspective. We view the left as wrong, and the right as.....well right. Swap the perspective, and it's the opposite. So in a all out fight, the decider of who's right or wrong, comes down to who wins. We think pedo's are fucked up people, the left thinks they're "Minor attracted persons", and should be accepted into society. If the left were to win the fight, then according to them, they're right. There is no way to conclusively determine the facts of who is, or isn't right, when it comes to political viewpoints. For those, it's only who wins either the fight, the debate, or the vote.

The demographics are shifting, and the left is winning, so for those of us on the right, the country is evolving into a immoral shitstorm of disgusting behavior. For the left, they're turning it into their own little mecca of fantasies and depravity.

Branden
Youre post is exactly why I put no trust/faith in any political system, nor any man, including the Donald.

That cunt should die. Sloooooowly!

• Love
Reactions: 101st and 232593