• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you enjoy shooting firearms in Canada, please take a moment to sign this petition and share with your like minded friends/family.

cheeko

Private
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2021
Canada
If you enjoy shooting firearms in Canada, please take a moment to sign this petition and share with your like minded friends/family.
Thank you!
"Petition to the Government of Canada
Whereas:
On April 29, 2022, the Liberal government introduced an order to introduce further restrictions with a 'shadow registry' on licensed firearms owners in Canada;
The previous gun registry cost tax payers over 1 billion dollars;
The Auditor General's report found that the program did not collect data to analyze the effectiveness of the gun registry in meeting its stated goal of improving public safety. The performance report focuses on activities such as issuing licences and registering firearms. The Centre does not show how these activities help minimize risks to public safety with evidence-based outcomes such as reduced deaths, injuries and threats from firearms;
Providing personal information to private sellers can result in identity theft and fraud;
This will unfairly cost businesses countless dollars in wages and time to process; and
This unfairly targets Canadian firearms owners who are already among the most vetted in Canadian society, Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) and Restricted PAL (RPAL) holders are subject to daily screening and are statistically proven to be less likely to commit crimes than non-PAL and non-RPAL holders.
We, the undersigned, citizens of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to immediately repeal the order issued April 29, 2022."

If you think a petition at this point will make any difference, you're delusional (and several years late to this party).

Same is coming here (to the US) and the majority don't care. More important issues like male pregnancy and such.

Won't work. In fact, it will probably work against your agenda. Let's assume that every single person in favour of civil liberties actually open up your link and signs the petition, the results will still work against you.

The time is not right. People fear guns and not the tyranny that guns protect us from.

I'm not a defeatist. I know how not to defeat myself.

Reactions: eflyguy
They don’t give a damn what you think @cheeko. The men and women working government jobs are working towards your enslavement and if you resist, your death. This is true for any government of any nation anywhere in the world.

If you think a petition at this point will make any difference, you're delusional (and several years late to this party).

Same is coming here (to the US) and the majority don't care. More important issues like male pregnancy and such.

Won't work. In fact, it will probably work against your agenda. Let's assume that every single person in favour of civil liberties actually open up your link and signs the petition, the results will still work against you.

The time is not right. People fear guns and not the tyranny that guns protect us from.

I'm not a defeatist. I know how not to defeat myself.

Wow, tough crowd LOL!
I'm 61 years young and quite aware what is "really" going on, thank you very much.
Do something, or sit back and don't do anything.

Thanks, I'm trying to make people aware, that is "doing something".
I am a member at 4 shooting clubs; trap, skeet, 5-stand, doubles and up to 300m targets.
I have a nice collection of handguns, rifles, shotguns, bows and crossbows.
I always invite friends, coworkers and family to join me.
The more I can motivate to join the hobby and purchase their own firearms, the better, IMO.
Did you know that US firearm sales topped the one million mark in May for the 36th month in a row?
GOOD, keep buying, people!
Meantime, off to trap shooting I go.
Make it a great day, all.

Last edited:
I wonder how many ARMED bodyguard Blackface Trudeau has 🤔🤔🤔
More like paid mercenaries, just like the ones who came in to break up the truckers convey and ran over the old lady with a horse!
They flew in on a UN plane into North Bay, Ontario and drove to Ottawa cuz the Ottawa cops would not make arrests or disperse the crowd.
That's why the Ottawa Police Chief "resigned", or got canned, take your choice.

More like paid mercenaries, just like the ones who came in to break up the truckers convey and ran over the old lady with a horse!
They flew in on a UN plane into North Bay, Ontario and drove to Ottawa cuz the Ottawa cops would not make arrests or disperse the crowd.
Any LEO or any other gov employee that hasn’t resigned is a traitor and your enemy. Government and its employees despise you (us).

Reactions: st1650 and cheeko
No they didn’t. You don’t use a CRJ 200 for a clandestine hop across the pond. That’s utterly retarded, do you have any idea of the range with Max payload on these POS ?

You want Boeing BBJs with aux fuel tank, Gulfstreams, Global Ex, Falcons EX, etc. The thought of a super secret army of UN mercenary flying from Germany to North Bay in fucking RJ is laughable to anyone who’s even flown these.

Look up the aircraft tails numbers that used to do the rendition flights. That’ll tell what globohomo uses when they contract out the flying, and you won’t find an RJ on the list.

Guess what ? The horse cops who trampled over that lady were Canadian RCMP, their buddies who laughed about it on their group chat were also identified and were also RCMP. It wasn’t some mysterious German merc oversea, it was your local LEO.