• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you have made a Religious or Sporting Goods Purchase you are now on a list.

DocUSMCRetired

Applied Ballistics
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2014
Texas
www.appliedballisticsllc.com
According to information released by the House Judiciary Committee .gov... If you have made a sporting goods purchase, or shopped at a sporting goods store, or made a Religious related purchase you are now on a watch list. https://judiciary.house.gov/media/i...-banks-search-private-transactions-terms-maga

"instructs financial institutions to query for transactions using certain MCC codes like "3484: Small Arms," "5091: Sporting and Recreational Goods and Supplies," and the keywords "Cabela’s" and "Dick’s Sporting Goods," "Bass Pro Shops," among others."

"or ‘the purchase of books (including religious texts)"

Shop with cash people.

Not surprised at all, but thanks for posting.

As to shopping with cash, it’s rarely feasible to get what most of us use without buying from other than local. In addition, if we aren’t all on a list somewhere already it would shock the hell out of me. Guaranteed that just being a member of this forum puts one on a list.

The most important thing to having total control over a population is to make sure that everything is illegal and that people know that they will be punished if and when it pleases those in charge. After that, make sure that mechanisms are in place to keep tabs on everyone.

Screenshot_20240118-101251.png

I went on the list in 1982 when I joined the military and became an enemy of the Democrat/communists. They have been compiling this shit for decades. Clinton's flunkies in the DOJ insisted anyone who had ever served in the military be added to terrorists watchlists and considered "domestic terrorists" and denied the right to own firearms. That was 30 years ago.

Unlike limp dicked Republicans, the left never stops compiling lists of enemies and people they want to run thru their gulags, gas chambers and crematoriums.

Canned sardines are not as disgusting as I thought they would be.

Does that get me on the list?

Reactions: lash
.....what good is this list when literally EVERYONE is on the fucking list?.....

Hell, my nan like the candy at Bass pro and is fond of Jesus figurines...glad the govt is concerned a 90yr old woman might be an extremist...

but the millions of illegal immigrants flowing across the boarder every year without a background check are not a concern.
Yes. See my post #2 above.

.....what good is this list when literally EVERYONE is on the fucking list?.....

Hell, my nan like the candy at Bass pro and is fond of Jesus figurines...glad the govt is concerned a 90yr old woman might be an extremist...

but the millions of illegal immigrants flowing across the boarder every year without a background check are not a concern.
Yeah, Ashli Babbitt's mother got arrested last year on the anniversary of a capitol police officer shooting her and killing her because someone pushed her through a broken window in a door.

It doesn't matter, we are all on the list and if you don't have enough dirt on you, they can make some up.

Excellent. My life’s goal at this point is to be in every list possible. Fuck these people.
Exactly what I was thinking, its probably easier to figure out what lists we are not on!

Really the bigger the list and the more people on it the better.

When I look at my monthly credit card statement and the codes that come, I think the bank would have already offered me up long before anyone asked for it.

According to information released by the House Judiciary Committee .gov... If you have made a sporting goods purchase, or shopped at a sporting goods store, or made a Religious related purchase you are now on a watch list. https://judiciary.house.gov/media/i...-banks-search-private-transactions-terms-maga

"instructs financial institutions to query for transactions using certain MCC codes like "3484: Small Arms," "5091: Sporting and Recreational Goods and Supplies," and the keywords "Cabela’s" and "Dick’s Sporting Goods," "Bass Pro Shops," among others."

"or ‘the purchase of books (including religious texts)"

Shop with cash people.
Then you'll be on a list for shopping with cash.

Everybody is on a list, one way or another.

Branden

Unlike limp dicked Republicans, the left never stops compiling lists of enemies and people they want to run thru their gulags, gas chambers and crematoriums.

Yeah, because the majority of republican/conservatives, (who are NOT politicians) actually have jobs and families to take our mind off thinking we need to devise a way to control everything else around us; in other words, we are not psychotic like liberals. We are actually productive and they know it and feel threatened by it because it makes them feel worthless and like dead weight. So they makes lists composed of everyone who makes them feel scared of being found out worthless and unneeded. They obviously have too much time on their hands and need to set their minds on something productive, which will never happen……

Well let's see.....
I have a CDL with a HazMat endorsement
I have an enhanced concealed carry license
I work at an ammo manufacturer
I have a letter from the ATF saying I'm certified to handle explosives
I've filled out God knows how many 4473's
I've written checks to the NRA, GOA, SAF....
What list am I not on?

Well let's see.....
I have a CDL with a HazMat endorsement
I have an enhanced concealed carry license
I work at an ammo manufacturer
I have a letter from the ATF saying I'm certified to handle explosives
I've filled out God knows how many 4473's
I've written checks to the NRA, GOA, SAF....
What list am I not on?
Bingo

Buy more ammo if you want to live a free life it worked some 248 years ago, history does repeat itself for some strange reason. What our government is today is so far corrupt that George Washington himself would personally shoot these heretics in the face.

Reactions: 232593
  • Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv and lash
Not surprised at all, but thanks for posting.

As to shopping with cash, it’s rarely feasible to get what most of us use without buying from other than local. In addition, if we aren’t all on a list somewhere already it would shock the hell out of me. Guaranteed that just being a member of this forum puts one on a list.

The most important thing to having total control over a population is to make sure that everything is illegal and that people know that they will be punished if and when it pleases those in charge. After that, make sure that mechanisms are in place to keep tabs on everyone.

Yep, next up are CBDCs where you no longer get what you want or use and still wind up further down on the shit list.