• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you like watches check these out.

Re: If you like watches check these out.

Guess I'll stick with my el cheapo TAGs.

TAG's come in many levels from about $900 at the entry level:

Formula One

290239805_MV_LG_JAR.jpg

To the more 'If you have to ask you cannot afford it Sir'

Grand Carrerra Limited Edition

290220401_MV_LG_JAR.jpg

I could see myself rolling my eyes upward as Panty 6 Hands me a Aqua Racer 500M and going,"Oh, you went to Jared's!

Curious about the use of belts. Belts typically stretch with use so you would think the timing would slow with age. Must be made of something other than rubber or poly or they must have some kind of service plan.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shark0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awsome Watches </div></div>

That's just stupid.
For $80,000, you can hire a nice looking woman to follow you around wherever you go, and do nothing but be ready to tell you the time and give you a blow job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shark0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awsome Watches </div></div>

That's just stupid.
For $80,000, you can hire a nice looking woman to follow you around wherever you go, and do nothing but be ready to tell you the time and give you a blow job.</div></div>

I don't think their customer base is going to refinance the house to buy a watch. 80k is probably peanuts to the people that purchase these things.

Nice pieces. Tucker, that was funny and hit the nail on the head. Priorities... 80k could buy quite a few rifles. And good lord, a 1.4 million dollar Patek Philippe!

I'd be happy just having a Rolex Submariner.

That Patek is amazing!! Albeit way out of my price range. I'll stick to my Hamilton's for now, although I wouldn't mind an Omega at some point.