• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you need a laugh

Thats not so bad. I feed raw chicken legs to my wolves. Once in awhile they throw them back up but go right back and eat the vomit. Hot meal, I reckon.

Reactions: acudaowner
He's never tried poorly prepared lutefisk. Even when done right it's gag worthy.

Reactions: OldSalty
Yep, Catfish has several clips on Yuotube, he does some really stupid sh** but hey for some Money is Money

My college used to serve lutefisk on special occasions. That's one bit of Norwegian heritage that should have stayed in Scandinavia.

The Child Bride, back in her single days, had been to Norway twice. She asked her hosts (relatives) if they ever served lutefisk or kumla. They replied "we would never serve poor people's food to company!" Lutefisk is a local tradition brought forward by the descendants of the first Norsky settlers around here. Numerous Lutheran Ladies lutefisk suppers this time of year. I've heard if it's baked it's not to bad. I'm not willing to find out.

These days they at least don't have to soak it to get the lye out.