• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you own an AR...

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    Just a heads up, according to the Firearms Policy Coalition, Biden and team are going to make it illegal for people to sell 5.56/.223 to civilians. I’m not sure what FPCs plan of action is to fight this but it might be worth donating to their cause. Frankly, I’m not sure how he can do this because as we all know you can use these rounds in something other than an AR and regardless, blocking ammo sales seems to me like a roundabout way of blocking your 2A rights, which means it will eventually go to the courts but might be in place until that happens and based on recent court happenings I’m not putting a lot of faith in them either. We need t be fighting this toot and nail. I would say just say no but considering most firearms companies quickly capitulate to any government rules then I don’t expect much of a fight from them. One plant he wants to shut down for sure for any civvy production is Lake City. This will place even more strain on an already strained market as they currently produce about 1/3 of all 5.56 currently.

Major update*** the above is what Biden and team want to do. All he is actually doing right now is saying that Lake City cannot sell to civilians which basically means someone else will likely pick up the slack, if they can but given that I’m told they can’t produce enough as it is, this isn’t a good thing for the market.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 232593
    20841E35-3C1B-4731-90FA-D08A43A6C86C.jpeg

I agree, donate to those who give no ground. While I’m obviously protective about my second amendment rights, there is a bigger picture. There is a reason they are pushing as hard as they are right now, we are at a crossroads.

I really believe we are at the point where the new world order is making their global push. Up until now it’s been baby steps for a century. They now have a decent percentage of the population that are willing to give up their most basic freedoms in exchange for internet access and grub hub. The only thing standing in the way is firearms and a few million people who know how to use them.

For now the road forward is through the system, and that takes money. Unfortunately the funds from the opposing side are virtually limitless, so every fight counts.

So far they have avoided outright confiscation laws like the plague. They know that’s a fight they have never win in the country and can’t win at least right now. So they are going around the edges with red flag laws ect, all of these steps if passed weaken the 2nd amendment, once weak enough they will destroy it all together.

For the last 100 years how many limits have been placed on our rights? To many to count. In all of these negotiations over gun laws how many rights have we gained? 0, not a one. I don’t want a unhinged person to have a gun. I also know that any government is inherently to corrupt not to use any law for their own political benefit. If you keep giving in any series of negotiations and never gain in the transactions you will always be left with nothing in the end. There isn’t any such thing as reasonable gun control, a right is a right, if not we might as well just go back to being brought before the king for hunting the king’s deer.

Last edited:
    Joe must be bucking for shooting industry salesman of the year.

I agree, donate to those who give no ground. While I’m obviously protective about my second amendment rights, there is a bigger picture. There is a reason they are pushing as hard as they are right now, we are at a crossroads.

I really believe we are at the point where the new world order is making their global push. Up until now it’s been baby steps for a century. They now have a decent percentage of the population that are willing to give up their most basic freedoms in exchange for internet access and grub hub. The only thing standing in the way is firearms and a few million people who know how to use them.

For now the road forward is through the system, and that takes money. Unfortunately the funds from the opposing side are virtually limitless, so every fight counts.

So far they have avoided outright confiscation laws like the plague. They know that’s a fight they have never win in the country and can’t win at least right now. So they are going around the edges with red flag laws ect, all of these steps if passed weaken the 2nd amendment, once weak enough they will destroy it all together.

For the last 100 years how many limits have been placed on our rights? To many to count. In all of these negotiations over gun laws how many rights have we gained? 0, not a one. I don’t want a unhinged person to have a gun. I also know that any government is inherently to corrupt not to use any law for their own political benefit. If you keep giving in any series of negotiations and never gain in the transactions you will always be left with nothing in the end. There isn’t any such thing as reasonable gun control, a right is a right, if not we might as well just go back to being brought before the king for hunting the king’s deer.
    Love him, hate him, whatever... Trump was far from perfect... but he scared the living shit out of "them."

They saw what he did and realized it was now or never... And they knew they had to kick it in fast forward since their window was only from the presidential election to midterms. And I fully expect some reason to suspend or delay midterms. And if they can't suspend or delay they will use every trick they can to cheat to get the results to go in their favor. Expect some heinous shit over the next few months. They're going to pour it on.

Mike

Love him, hate him, whatever... Trump was far from perfect... but he scared the living shit out of "them."

They saw what he did and realized it was now or never... And they knew they had to kick it in fast forward since their window was only from the presidential election to midterms. And I fully expect some reason to suspend or delay midterms. And if they can't suspend or delay they will use every trick they can to cheat to get the results to go in their favor. Expect some heinous shit over the next few months. They're going to pour it on.

Mike
    There are exceptions but for the most part I think republicans and democrats are the flip side of the same coin, a big government republican is just as dangerous as a big government democrat lest we forget the monstrosity that was the patriot act, probably the most powerful unconstitutional legislation since the firearms act. I think Trump was the first president in 40 years that the powers that be didn’t have any control over, which is why we saw him attacked from every crevice of the swamp. I really do believe if Trump wouldn’t have been president we would have seen the military deployed into American cities and towns during the lockdowns.

Mike
    I completey agree with your statement here Mike. We are about to see some BS that is so over the top as they desperately grasp to retain as much power as possible before the midterms. I'm sure I'll be saying WTF a LOT in the next few months.

A lifetime supply of ammo based on what expenditure. Someone can have a few hundred rounds and not shoot ever and have a lifetime supply. You telling me you have a lifetime supply if the there's a civil war? How much of your ammo can you carry? You gonna stay at your house and just defend that? Average lifespan of someone fighting in such an endeavor would probably be a few months? I guess I don't really understand the statement, very open ended. You talking about going to the range and plinking every couple weeks? For me I would probably have to have at least a 100,000 rounds of each caliber I shoot. Sounds like a lot of chest beating? Fight me!

Under what legal authority?

It’s private goods owned by a private company.
    Good question, but seems to me that they don’t necessarily always believe in legal authority lol. Nah but for real, I’m assuming it’s more of a, if you want to keep you cushy Giovanni contract money coming in, then this is what you will do. Otherwise, they’ll pull money and give those contracts to someone else. I don’t know. Just going by FPC. I’m sure they know more about it that I do. Could be fearmongering...I dunno.

During the kenyan and potato regime they could sell every round they could make to the general public. If they are threatened with the cancellation of the contract I would be inclined to say goodbye to it and do so immediately. The next shipment would be to Walmart and every other outlet and not dot gov. How long would it be for any other manufacturers to replace what the government buys?
    Good question, but seems to me that they don’t necessarily always believe in legal authority lol. Nah but for real, I’m assuming it’s more of a, if you want to keep you cushy Giovanni contract money coming in, then this is what you will do. Otherwise, they’ll pull money and give those contracts to someone else. I don’t know. Just going by FPC. I’m sure they know more about it that I do. Could be fearmongering...I dunno.
    I am sure that the government would use everything in the book to shut them down but it would be worth it in the end.

I hate it for the new shooters, junk winchester 5.56 here is still $0.55-.60 per round. $600 for 1000 rounds may sound cheap in another year but damn.

In this case there isn’t many options for mil size orders of small arms ammo besides LC. Kind of the only game in town isn’t it?

Reactions: XP1K

Interesting that the IRS, among other Gov agencies, are stockpiling weapons and ammo. The IRS alone has spent $700,000 on a,mo in the second quarter this year and currently owns 4,600:firearms and 5 million rounds of ammo. What are they planning to do with this stockpile?
    That doesn't sound like much to me. Training newbies and ongoing training for the field, 5mil rounds would last about two years.

Interesting that the IRS, among other Gov agencies, are stockpiling weapons and ammo. The IRS alone has spent $700,000 on a,mo in the second quarter this year and currently owns 4,600:firearms and 5 million rounds of ammo. What are they planning to do with this stockpile?
    Sir, we noticed on your tax return that you understated your income by $243.59. Please go over there and stand in front of that ditch.

• Haha
    Reactions: Edgecrusher
    That doesn't sound like much to me. Training newbies and ongoing training for the field, 5mil rounds would last about two years.
    But why would the IRS need guns? They're a bunch of accountants. I've seen the photos of the clowns dressed up in their door-kicker gear with "CPA" emblazoned on it...

The entire tax system is based on theft and intimidation. But if we are going to have it, it would make more sense to NOT arm fucking CPA's. They can notify offenders by mail or send US Marshals to do the door-kicking... Not Dwight and Jim from Accounts Receivable.

Mike

But why would the IRS need guns? They're a bunch of accountants. I've seen the photos of the clowns dressed up in their door-kicker gear with "CPA" emblazoned on it...

The entire tax system is based on theft and intimidation. But if we are going to have it, it would make more sense to NOT arm fucking CPA's. They can notify offenders by mail or send US Marshals to do the door-kicking... Not Dwight and Jim from Accounts Receivable.

Mike
    All I was commenting on is that 5 mil rounds isn’t as big a number as many think it is. There are several thousand armed agents for the IRS.

Reactions: jrassy
    All I was commenting on is that 5 mil rounds isn’t as big a number as many think it is. There are several thousand armed agents for the IRS.
    I wasn't trying to jump on you specifically. I was mainly asking the question... "Why the fuck does the IRS need armed agents in the first place?"

They are accountants and tax lawyers. If someone is in violation they can file the necessary legal documents and subpoena the person in question... Or send an actual enforcement entity to handle it.

But I guess intimidation/brute force are the go-to response for tax code enforcement now.

Mike

Reactions: deersniper
    Simple answer is they don’t.

The rest of us are also asking why but this info gets buried and we move on.

How quickly we forget……

There's 47 alphabet agencies with SWAT teams. Including the department of education.
    Think about that

Exactly, this goes back to obama admin. All gov agencies were stockpiling arms, even postal inspectors, epa, etc. This is old news.

Mike
    Neil & Bob.

• Haha
    Reactions: OkieMike
    There's 47 alphabet agencies with SWAT teams. Including the department of education.
    Think about that
    Oh I know. Everyone just seems to go with it though.

If someone shows up from the DoE strapped up it tends to send a particular message... And they wonder why distrust is at an all-time high. More likely that they don't wonder, they just don't GAF.

Mike

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    Just a heads up, according to the Firearms Policy Coalition, Biden and team are going to make it illegal for people to sell 5.56/.223 to civilians. I’m not sure what FPCs plan of action is to fight this but it might be worth donating to their cause. Frankly, I’m not sure how he can do this because as we all know you can use these rounds in something other than an AR and regardless, blocking ammo sales seems to me like a roundabout way of blocking your 2A rights, which means it will eventually go to the courts but might be in place until that happens and based on recent court happenings I’m not putting a lot of faith in them either. We need t be fighting this toot and nail. I would say just say no but considering most firearms companies quickly capitulate to any government rules then I don’t expect much of a fight from them. One plant he wants to shut down for sure for any civvy production is Lake City. This will place even more strain on an already strained market as they currently produce about 1/3 of all 5.56 currently.

Major update*** the above is what Biden and team want to do. All he is actually doing right now is saying that Lake City cannot sell to civilians which basically means someone else will likely pick up the slack, if they can but given that I’m told they can’t produce enough as it is, this isn’t a good thing for the market.

That’s great I’ve got one A.R. 15 in 556 and for the rest I use real calibers, 204 Ruger, 224 Valkyrie, 300 blackout, 22 Nosler, and then 30 large format calipers my real DPMS LR , that I have various uppers for in 243, 260, and 308, It’s 1000 yard weapon, although nowhere nearly as powerful Has the most dangerous weapon on the planet the AR15, and they say he wants to ban 9 mm too, that would do the whole world of favor including law-enforcement as it’s most useless around ever, and the only reason it’s so prevalent of north is that well lawn Forssman by their own weapons down here in real calibers, New Jersey New York in the lake supply them, so you get stuck with a little shitty compact Glock and trust me they’re not getting a Glock because it’s a great weapon, it just happens to be the cheapest in bulk and government purchases. Bottom line is that all the politicians are fucked up because Biden ministration sucks obviously, but half the Republicans are scared to death the same thing calls anyways because then they may not get reelected, think about it, a scumbag like AOC can go from sucking dick and waiting tables to $180,000 a year with a position in government and more television time the most movie stars, you know there’s something wrong with the system, and yet Democrats seem to be oblivious to it, how the hell is a prudent intelligent individual could you not be scared to death when is shit bag like that could hold office it proves the end is near, Go fuck yourself Joe Biden

Mike
    Another way of looking at it is, maybe their thinking is to spend tax payer money to buy this crap to keep more out of the hands of civvies. Or, keep the ammo shortage alive. Every little bit helps you know. Otherwise, no I agree I see no reason the IRS should have weapons and ammo lol. Just a thought

Reactions: OkieMike

Yup. Cheating is on the agenda, but expect some form of major hell before then; not just monkeypox or another variant. We will have boots formally on the ground fighting somewhere. They are relying on the "good folk" to just give up their arms when they say so, and ignore what the second amendment is about. If they don't think they can get it done by November or fear a gap in their "November" strategy, they will arrange some near cataclysmic event.

Winchester makes ammunition at the Lake City facility for a bunch of players including Federal, Hornady, their own Winchester ammunition, and others I am sure...

Biden cannot unilaterally ban a caliber...that would have to go through Congress.
    Only responding to this because it's closest to my mantra as of late...time for weapons and ammunition makers to take a fucking stand. Simply put....you pass any of this shit...your supply goes out the window...permanently.