• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you shoot Nosler 300 RUM Remington Ultra Mag Magnum Brass....

secondofangle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2008
Utah
you better go to the Nosler store NOW.

They have 15 more of product number 10230. This is the 50 count box and they sell it for $90. That's a far cry from 6 months ago when you could get it for about $60 from several retailers but....

They have discontinued the 50 count boxes. They are NOT backorderable. The new product is a 25 round box for a MSRP of $70. That's about a DOUBLING of the price per case.

I CANNOT find the old product anywhere else. I got 10 boxes of blemished 10230 from the Supply Shop near their factory, and there was some left, but it's out of stock now. They sold the last 5 boxes in the last few days.

In my experience, this brass far exceeds the Remington offering in terms of brass life and primer pocket expansion. I'm shooting 91 grains of Retumbo with a 208 AMAX from a match chamber loaded to the lands and it's at the top of the pressure curve. Remington brass dont last long at this loading, which, judging by others loads is not really loaded that terrible hot.

If you're a dedicated 300 RUM or 338 EDGE shooter, this is your chance to buy some premium brass before a MASSIVE price increase.