• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you upgrade then complain while using the site, you'll be removed

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    So the new scam has started,

Guys are upgrading and while they are using the PX they are contacting Pay Pal to dispute the charge

I am banning you permanently, that includes the ones that play the game to sell one item and then try to get their money back

It's pretty simple, if you are active and using the PX, you maintain a supporter account, if you try to sign up, then ask for Pay Pal to refund you, I will certainly refund you, then permanently ban the account

No exceptions

In fact, one who complained was actually fielding questions in his thread when he submitted a refund request. They sign up, make their post and then cancel and bitch it wasn't canceled, they play the date game too trying to beat it.

Had 3 all doing the same thing this AM ... all three are gone

All kinds of people here. It's just too bad that it's gotta be that way. It seems These day every rock has a snake under it. These people don't last long anyhow thanks for that.

Guys are upgrading and while they are using the PX they are contacting Pay Pal to dispute the charge

I am banning you permanently, that includes the ones that play the game to sell one item and then try to get their money back

It's pretty simple, if you are active and using the PX, you maintain a supporter account, if you try to sign up, then ask for Pay Pal to refund you, I will certainly refund you, then permanently ban the account

No exceptions
    Those are some pretty damn cheap ass motherfuckers right there. Wow....just wow.

hey when things screw up, or a mistake is made,

I have no problem refunding people, but don't try to scam me and use PP to do it

I have zero issues giving people back money when things are not as advertised, or you misunderstood how to cancel it

Some use the PP Report to cancel because they can't figure it out. Reporting me for your stupidity is not refundable

Wow, what a childish thing to do. I guess there's nothing that can be done to prevent it, just ban away after it's done.

Damn I hope you’re making enough to be worth this, I bet you are undecided somedays, thanks for a great site

I think if you post even once in the PX for any reason, the supporter charge for the month you posted should be non-refundable. I’m sure my lack of knowledge on this subject shows in my statement but if you play, you pay. Thanks for dealing with this crap.

unfortunately it's the world we live in today. Just to bad those assholes have found their way onto this site. Thanks for your time keeping this going Frank.

Reactions: pell1203
    🤣
    image(18).jpeg

No exceptions
    What, pray tell, is 'the PX'?

A thread on the Hide where items can be bought, sold and traded.

Can you delay the supporter px activation so its outside the paypal dispute window?

May raise other issues.

There is nothing to do, it's people,

one guys specifically signed up, made his post, cancelled then was in his multi level post responding because after the first post, he didn't need the account.

Then immediately 2 more did close to the same thing. they want to sign up for a single post, and then if they are fast, they can ask PP to refund them, but the system does not react like that. It's on a 25 day window I believe

What a bunch of fucking weasels. I get so mad at people coming on my favorite forum and trying their best to fuck it up. Anything I can do to help please reach out @lowlight. Thank you for the awesome community.