• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you want a RimX call Keystone

nesikabay

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2006
Nocona Texas
I called Primal they will not slug a barrel to find the best crown. I talk to them on the phone. They told me they do Benchmark barrels . It 1150 for the action, 1 grand plus for a barrel to fit it. Without sluging the barrel to fit. Orkan At TS customs seems to bee there spokes person. I have 2 rimx guns and didnt pay a grand for a barrel

While not an indictment of anyone's shooting or product, I too ordered a barreled action from Keystone; the sale was too good to pass up.

Based on Greg's posts, his rifle from TS Customs certainly shoots. If a shop won't perform a service for you then it makes sense to go elsewhere. To comment on pricing from, if not a commercial sponsor, someone who is affiliated with a commercial sponsor isn't necessary.

I called Primal they will not slug a barrel to find the best crown. I talk to them on the phone. They told me they do Benchmark barrels . It 1150 for the action, 1 grand plus for a barrel to fit it. Without sluging the barrel to fit. Orkan At TS customs seems to bee there spokes person. I have 2 rimx guns and didnt pay a grand for a barrel
This is a misleading statement. You are telling the cost they charge and only PART of the service that comes with it. Like anything else you can always find cheaper parts, services, fees if you look around, it's called capitalism. I looked around and called and spoke with the places for my RimX build and after it was all said and done it was a no brainer to go with TS Customs. I sincerely hope your build is everything you want. I know and have the utmost confidence in Greg building mine it will be nothing short of amazing. TS Customs provides true premiere gun builds for their customers. They offer services that the other builders did not which separate them from the pack and yes that kind of service is not free nor should it be.