• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you want to F-k shit up...timing is everything

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

popcorn-watching-tv.gif

giphy.gif

Skittles candy, which has the slogan, "Taste the rainbow," is the latest company to take heat from consumers because of new packaging that has the phrase, "Black Trans Lives Matter."

615351EB-1DE8-41BA-B053-8CEC76038817.jpeg

Reactions: camocorvette
    I see they’ve further narrowed the window of minority to black trans. Is disabled black trans next?

As there is a clear grading system, what is the true GOAT minority. 🤔

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    For those of you who watch TV, pay some attention to the commercials and ask yourself how many inter-racial couples/families are portrayed. Also, the two most popular game shows on TV now have regular contestants who are gay, lesbian, trans, and non-binary freaks on a regular basis. I'm not a racist and don't really care but the portrayal is far higher, in my opinion, than the number of inter-racial families in society. The LGBTQ+ABCDEFG and whatever that is really being crammed down our throats, and that I do care about. First Budweiser now the kids' candy. What will be next to be forced upon us, or our kids?

Reactions: JR_77
    For those of you who watch TV, pay some attention to the commercials and ask yourself how many inter-racial couples/families are portrayed. Also, the two most popular game shows on TV now have regular contestants who are gay, lesbian, trans, and non-binary freaks on a regular basis. I'm not a racist and don't really care but the portrayal is far higher, in my opinion, than the number of inter-racial families in society. The LGBTQ+ABCDEFG and whatever that is really being crammed down our throats, and that I do care about. First Budweiser now the kids' candy. What will be next to be forced upon us, or our kids?

Big companies are just in it for the money. Do you honestly think they give a shit about fags and trannys? Of course not! All they care about is getting their money. Skittle's "taste the rainbow" slogan has been around since 1994. That's a very LGBT friendly slogan. Hell, if I ran a politically themed store I'd be selling shirts that said "Fuck Trump" and "Fuck Biden" all in the same store. Expanding your consumer base is never a bad thing.

Reactions: Maggot
    That shit is full queer plus.

What is this "TV" that you speak of ? :unsure:

Reactions: XP1K
    I was thinking about this the other day. When I was a kid growing up on 1960's & 1970's TV, popular game shows like Hollywood Squares ALWAYS had gay guys (Paul Lynde, Charles Nelson Reilly, for example) and their job was to make funny, off color sexually oriented remarks to make the audience laugh. Kids instinctively know something is wrong with the lgbtq scene, even if they dont exactly know what.

. Hell, if I ran a politically themed store I'd be selling shirts that said "Fuck Trump" and "Fuck Biden" all in the same store. Expanding your consumer base is never a bad thing.
    You forgot "Fuck Everybody".

They want less people on this planet. What way better than to promote gay and lesbian shit where people won't procreate.......

Doc

Reactions: XP1K

Skittles are made by Mars who also ownes Wriggley. I’m sure there’s a long list of unhealthy candy one could choose to not purchase to avoid lending support to main streaming mental illness and sexual deviance.
    This is it, you need to find out the parent company. A few weeks ago I found out Kellogg's is out. Oh well, quick and easy is out.

Reactions: KYAggie
    Don’t t forget to check your pet food as well, they run a pretty big line of those products as well

Reactions: KYAggie

If you're white and don't suck dick or molest kids, you are a racist, homophobe, bigot...at least that's my understanding from democrats, POC and fags.

I see they’ve further narrowed the window of minority to black trans. Is disabled black trans next?

As there is a clear grading system, what is the true GOAT minority. 🤔
    The next real civil war, all the minorities in a real, hot conflict, trying to determine who gets to be the “best” minority.

They want less people on this planet. What way better than to promote gay and lesbian shit where people won't procreate.......

Doc
    In ancient Greece, they used homosexuality as a birth control method, so what you say is not out of the question. Me, I’m too old so I will just stay with my Brenda (who has two X chromosomes)