• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ignore, spife7980 helped me stop being retarded.

InTuneGP

Private
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2021
Colorado
Hadn't seen any discussions about this so I figured I'd start:

Remington Defense M24 7.62 NATO 24" Rifle 86715

M24-1.png

Involved in every US military conflict since Operation Just Cause, the Remington M24 Sniper Rifle has proven itself as a versatile, accurate, and valuable tool in the hands of any marksman. For the first time ever, the legendary Remington M24 Sniper Rifle is now available for pre-order exclusively from EuroOptic! Only 500 of these special edition rifles will be available to the general public – each with the prefix "ASA1987" commemorating the founding of the US Army Sniper School and Army Sniper Association in 1987. Every M24 sold as part of this special event was hand-built by the same craftsmen who have been manufacturing the M24 Sniper Rifle as part of the M24 Sniper Weapons System for the last 30+ years. This rifle is a must have for any collector, precision shooting enthusiast, or former DoD sniper who may have trained or was deployed with the M24 Sniper Weapon System (SWS).

This could get interesting...thoughts? Opinions? Are you already on the list? I for one can't believe they're doing all this and shipping it in a Plano case :confused:

You mean like this thread from eurooptic themselves?

You mean like this thread from eurooptic themselves?

Hmm, yeah. Don't know how that wasn't right near the top when I searched "M24". Thanks.