• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IHOBidiocy

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
LyIluZK.jpg

Brilliant decision, people.

It's temporary, and it worked. They wanted people talking about it, and the other places are playing right into their hands.

Somewhat apropos, I stopped at Bob Evans the other day and had a surprisingly good steakhouse burger. It isn't a place in which I would expect to find one.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Both Bob Evans and Perkins spanks IHOP for breakfast, I'd even rather go to Denny's or Waffle House than IHOP. I never cared for the fancy breakfast breads or ten dollar omelets they promote. Give me buttermilk or whole wheat pancakes drizzled in regular maple with a side of bacon and eggs over easy, and do it for seven bucks, IHOP can't do that. IHOP is over priced, over crowded, and over rated.

I'm sure this isn't the talk about them they were hoping for.

My last time at IHOP, was needing to get my son somewhere fairly early on a Sat morning. Budgeted 1 hr for breakfast. They brought his out at about 45 min in. I asked for a go box for his and a check. The place was less than 1/3 full. No excuse for that as far as I'm concerned. I would normally raise hell for them not bringing everyone's out at the same time (that pisses me off, I'll send mine back and do without if they bring only mine), but I'd already expressed my displeasure a couple times already. I'd rather risk contracting some disease at Waffle House than eat IHOP.

After all the overly long waits, shitty service, bad food, and having to crap my way through the remainder of the day; I basically avoid any place that serves breakfast.