• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ill-fated Sexual Experiances Described in MS Pain

Nova98Cobra

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2011
Arlington, VA
I saw a thread like this on my car forum, and I almost died laughing at the posts. Please mike light of you most unfortunate bedroom exploit using Microsoft paint.

SexualexperianceinMSPaintscene1-1.png

SexualexperianceinMSPaintscene2.png

SexualexperianceinMSPaint3.png

Re: Ill-fated Sexual Experiances Described in MS Pain

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Click below for the motherload. Take a breather when you get to Boom Goes the Dynamite and reflect on the magnificence, then continue on.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/55802-Worst-Sexual-Encounter-Thread-%28in-MS-Paint%29

</div></div>

Now I know where all the freaks, deviants, and f'n weirdos hang out....thanks, coulda done just fine without ever seeing that.

Hangin' tit and ass pics here is one thing, and that being something real flesh and blood in fairly good taste, but does this sliver of human misfire even belong on this shooting site?

I can see how you mistakenly clicked the thread due to the misleading title.

I dunno. I spit coffee all over my keyboard. I thought it was funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see how you mistakenly clicked the thread due to the misleading title. </div></div>

Yea I guess I ran out of characters. Is there a way to eddit the thread title

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was being sarcastic about the snivel post. </div></div>

Snivel post huh....

It's rather disturbing that someone would take the time to bother drawing a sexual encounter, let alone a bad sexual encounter, with microsoft paint, and then post it on the world wide web in a website where other misfits of humanity lurk. And it's even more disturbing that there's someone who finds it "funny", and would repost it on a shooting forum, and think it's "funny" here too.

Morally bankrupt at a bare minimum, and lame at best.......just freakin' weird dude.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Morally bankrupt at a bare minimum, and lame at best.......just freakin' weird dude. </div></div>

I'm sure you are a standup guy in person, and you are a fellow long range shooting enthusiast from the great state of Virginia. I think you would be more happy and find life much more enjoyable if you would find less things to be offended by and see the humor all around. I hope you will one day retreat from your moral high ground and join the rest of us who laugh often, even at "obscene" things.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nova98Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Morally bankrupt at a bare minimum, and lame at best.......just freakin' weird dude. </div></div>

I'm sure you are a standup guy in person, and you are a fellow long range shooting enthusiast from the great state of Virginia. I think you would be more happy and find life much more enjoyable if you would find less things to be offended by and see the humor all around. I hope you will one day retreat from your moral high ground and join the rest of us who laugh often, even at "obscene" things. </div></div>

I don't have a bit of trouble with Life, and I do laugh quite a lot....however a 4th grade mentality freak show isn't on my short list of entertainments.

Too each his own, I guess, but this one is just plain silly..........

War paint...wow

haha

Angry dolphin was best. hahahaha

DT

the one that I was laughing until I cried was the flying dolphin. That was just hilarious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the one that I was laughing until I cried was the flying dolphin. That was just hilarious. </div></div>

That one is amazing. I didn't make it too page 5 until now. Its even better bc he is cripple so she can't be made at him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too each his own, I guess, but this one is just plain silly..........</div></div>

I think someone has experienced that Angry Dolphin some time in his life and is miffed his MS Paint skills cannot convey his true emotional scars
wink.gif

So I ask again since you predictably focus on the other statement - why did you click on this thread in the first place with its quite obvious thread title? I think they could use your indignation in the movie poop thread.

I can agree with the laughter portion of this thread. There is a lot of talent trying to portray some of life's bad experiences....even if some of them are funny as hell.