• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

I'll file this under Who The F**K cares

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
None of those useless fucks ever 'left.'

I mean.. Oprah is not living with the fucking Bantu in Wakunda.

Rob Reiner isn't living in Ukraine with his commie friends.

Not one of the Hollywood turd-burglars who was going to 'leave America' ever left. Because they know that the rest of the world that they worship sucks.

So fuck them all. As soon as they say "I'm going to leave America," a bunch of pipe hitters should show up at their house... duct tape them up and put them on the first plane to Lesotho with no passport, no credit cards and nothing but a pair of BVD's and a wife beater on.

And lets see how long they live.

Oprah would be turned in to Brisket within 15 minutes of landing in Haiti... that fat porker.

Sirhr

Last edited:
What difference does it make. Her cunt has been seen, smashed by millions. She’s sucked more dick than pee wee Herman ! I bet that cunt had to get stitched up so Mt blade could halfway touch the sides without his hips sliding in! She ain’t no medium for sure. She’s xxxl! Fuck her, him and all the democrat pedos and dicksuckers!

Who gives a shit??? There is a ZERO percent chance they will vacate anything, especially America. NOT one single leftist twat who screamed they'll leave has yet to leave, not one.

For all their bitching, there is no country on earth that would put up with any of these assholes, especially a guy who's wife has a pussy big enough to park a car in. Trust me he is staying right here and trying to throw his hotdog down her hallway every third night. This guy has ate more cream pie than Gilligan.

her husband

xy2iMDD.gif

Do you promise to leave? Will you try to convince all your other fellow locusts to get the fuck out of here also? Pretty please, with sugar on top?

1715863915300.gif

Reactions: Big Phish
Who gives a shit??? There is a ZERO percent chance they will vacate anything, especially America. NOT one single leftist twat who screamed they'll leave has yet to leave, not one.

For all their bitching, there is no country on earth that would put up with any of these assholes, especially a guy who's wife has a pussy big enough to park a car in. Trust me he is staying right here and trying to throw his hotdog down her hallway every third night. This guy has ate more cream pie than Gilligan.
A pussy big enough to park a car in.....
Pure gold man, pure gold. Too funny

ham.jpg

Stormy is tight as a virgin now after the 16lb ham and pull the bone out procedure ,slap a little mustard in that hole and you got yourself a meal.......

• Haha
Reactions: Big Phish