• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'll just leave this here.........

KIDGLOCK

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2006
FREE STATE WYOMING
There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law abiding citizens? What’s there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted—and you create a nation of law-breakers—and then you cash in on guilt.

Re: I'll just leave this here.........

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." Ayn Rand

Added for proper quotation.

Well said.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law abiding citizens? What’s there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted—and you create a nation of law-breakers—and then you cash in on guilt. </div></div>

Plagiarism, look it up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Plagiarism, look it up. </div></div>

Obviously, a law made by the government to keep people under it's thumb. See how it works? The government made him break the law.

EDIT to Add: Jack Booted Thug!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." Ayn Rand

Added for proper quotation. </div></div>

Nice catch !!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DODGE268</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TROLL </div></div>

Thanks for the deep and independent thought it adds greatly to the thread.

Don't really think you'd understand deep and independant thought, that's why you posted something you didn't write trying to make it appear like you did, but you're welcome anyway.....
Patrick

If this thread is filled with any deep thought, it belongs to BALLISTIC and no one else. Shoot, this post doesn't even deflect the most minute brain wave...

KID, you would do well to keep your words to a minimum and pay attention to what is really going on instead of trying to stir up shit. Shit stirring is my job and I am much better at it anyway. I also credit my quotes when I type them as well as type them as they are written

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."
-Thomas Jefferson-

"Sixty percent of the time, it works every time." - Brian Fantana

"If you don't know where you're going, you might end up somewhere else." -- Toby Keith

"DOH." Homer Simpson....or was that Jessica?
whistle.gif

I recall in the movie "The Last Samurai" that they tried to use a real quote from 1861 or 1865..

"We are a nation of laws"..

"No, we are a nation of whores".

“Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.”

- Douglas Bader

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DMann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"No matter where you go..., there you are." Dr. Buckaroo Banzai. </div></div>

I thought that was Forest Gump?

I first heard the 'there you are' saying in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. PigKiller is the charactor.

"Walter, ya know, it's Smokey, so his toe slipped over the line a little, big deal. It's just a game, man."

"the light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy. Look at you: you're the Prodigal Son; you're quite a prize!"
Joe Turkel to Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner

"...to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." - Conan the Barbarian

Senor Ferrari: "Might as well be frank, monsieur. It would take a miracle to get you out of Casablanca, and the Germans have outlawed miracles".

"A fine quotation is a diamond on the finger of a man of wit, and a pebble in the hand of a fool"

Joseph Roux

"If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car."- The Wolf

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DODGE268</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't really think you'd understand deep and independant thought, that's why you posted something you didn't write trying to make it appear like you did, but you're welcome anyway.....
Patrick </div></div>

Wrong Patty, by the title I inferred that I was just posting it for discussion purposes, nothing more, next time I'll use a crayon just for you.

"Was that a helicopter crashing in my yard?" -Bin Laden

Go back to the General Discussion forum at ARFcom where you belong......

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you know whose in rutting command here" -Jayne

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):

So half-assed quoting someone else is deep or independant? Following some dipshit that believs he can tell you how to avoid paying taxes is neither deep or independant. I'm guessing here, but you wouldn't call yourself a "Soveriegn" would you? And BTW crayons are fun to play with, as are narrow minded people, in small doses........

someone looking for attention and a chance to flex huh?

Bodybuilding_troll.gif

Next time you steal a quote, try not doing it from a multinational best seller that has a major motion picture about it.

You and c'he need to go hang out in a coffee shop somewhere and talk about how you guys will solve all of the worlds problems, if only they would just listen to you. Why dont all of you chronic political posting turds go find a political forum? That way you can all talk at each other just to hear yourselves speak. Thats all you want anyway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">someone looking for attention and a chance to flex huh?

Bodybuilding_troll.gif

Next time you steal a quote, try not doing it from a multinational best seller that has a major motion picture about it.

You and c'he need to go hang out in a coffee shop somewhere and talk about how you guys will solve all of the worlds problems, if only they would just listen to you. Why dont all of you chronic political posting turds go find a political forum? That way you can all talk at each other just to hear yourselves speak. Thats all you want anyway. </div></div>

Thats so gay......

"Fat,drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life son"
Dean wormer

"For the love of god please some one tell me why the fuck there's a man in the kicthen wearing only a speedo and making tofu burgers!?!?!" Me

"The only thing worse than a person who is incompetent is a person who is incompetent and thinks they are helping." Me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">someone looking for attention and a chance to flex huh?

Bodybuilding_troll.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">You and c'he need to go hang out in a coffee shop somewhere and talk about how you guys will solve all of the worlds problems, if only they would just listen to you</span>. Why dont all of you chronic political posting turds go find a political forum? That way you can all talk at each other just to hear yourselves speak. Thats all you want anyway.
</div></div> -the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about-monty python

your an ignoramus -ch'e

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exemer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">""The only thing worse than a person who is incompetent is a person who is incompetent and thinks they are helping." Me</div></div>

I like that, if ya dont mind I shall save that for when a situation demands for it.

In fact that will be my new sig line. Credit to you of coarse.