• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Illegal punk flips double bird

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
As he was walking out of court bail free along with his other punks. WTF? If anyone ever deserved a hickory shampoo it's these animals but I heard a former NYPD guy on Fox that said the cops had their nightsticks taken away by the libs.

Fucking punk should be taken for a ride in a huey, up to 2000 ft and thrown out. P.O.S. Come to my neighbor hood MF !!!
haha, are you a congressman?

uQHrck9ummZq.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 232593
The punk does not seem to realize that everyone, and I do mean everyone, knows what he looks like. So, a good friend of his maybe should suggest that he stay out of small airports that still have phone banks.

The punk does not seem to realize that everyone, and I do mean everyone, knows what he looks like. So, a good friend of his maybe should suggest that he stay out of small airports that still have phone banks.

Reactions: Ronws
Can't blamed them for anything they did, you let them in the country illegally. You made the justice system go after the victims and award the perps. The Officers are part of the system so they can't complain when they feel the results of the policies that have been put in place by the politicians. The cock sucking governor can go to hell when she talked about deporting them for hitting cops , they been stabbing and killing regular people all along and she said nothing about deporting them at that time. The double bird was classic to show Americans can go fuck themselves. They gave fake names and then hopped on a bus to go raise hell in some other state. They worked the system you put in place so they deserve their freedom........

supposedly, the nypd isn't happy about it.
i agree, but then regular people are victims without justice and it wasn't bothering them enough to protest.

What'll probably happen, eventually this guy will kill someone. (him or one of the others) He came here illegally, no repercussions other than a free bus trip. Attacks uniformed police officers, gets let go. Talk about empowering someone. He's got to think there's nothing he can't do and get away scot-free.

Last edited:
In an update, after receiving bail the five assault criminals have now hopped a charity bus heading to California to avoid prosecution.

We know it is only going to get worse. Almost none of these released illegal aliens have an independent financial support system. Considering the cultural norms and outlooks held by the mostly young adult males, as the reality of their situation hardens, we can expect extreme antisocial behavior to manifest throughout the country.

To gain a perspective on how quickly this is happening, head to your local indoor shopping mall. Sit on a bench as an observer, maintain full situational awareness and look around. You’ll see it just as clear as you are reading this type. The “slowly at first” is currently metastasizing and spreading throughout most population centers.

Be aware of your surroundings, and if you have young vulnerable females in the family – be extremely diligent with their safety.

SAF – NYPD Believe 5 Illegal Aliens, Who Beat Cops Then Received Bail, Left Town on Charity Bus Heading to Sanctuary in California

• Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv
They should be introduced to the whacky and wonderful world of Felching.

If it was me, this would be a fucking campaign commercial. I'd play it at Mayorkas fucking impeachment in a loop in the background. I'd buy a three minute spot in the Superbowl and scroll pictures of people murdered by fucking
illegals.

It looks like time to finish building my Mad Max Interceptor and head out to the wasteland to give these fuckers some Justice.

Sure hate on the pawns all you want.

This is all part of the plan.

Save your hate for the hand that's moving the pawns.

This problem could be cleaned up in a day or two.

But right now those "poor police" that got beaten up would be the first to arrest, you beat you and shoot you for defending yourself or taking out the trash.
Just look what they did to the guy who stopped the knife wielding madman on the train.

A pair of these should take care of those offensive fingers.

iu

I'd prefer a 'double Tap'.
The Mafia used to do stuff like this to send a message...

Double tap, then poke the severed fingers in the empty eye sockets, hang him up for all to see... Preferably on a fence at the Rio Grande.

I'm sick of this.

Mike

If it was me, this would be a fucking campaign commercial. I'd play it at Mayorkas fucking impeachment in a loop in the background. I'd buy a three minute spot in the Superbowl and scroll pictures of people murdered by fucking
illegals.
The network would never let you buy time to air that on TV.

Who ever put them on a “charity bus” should be tried for treason and deported. The bus should be intercepted and the illegals hauled to the Hamptons and dropped off with a Highpoint, a box of ammo, and a crow bar and informed that many of the homes there are summer residences and empty in the winter and they can pick one and squat in it for however long they want. Nothing will change until the oligarchs who voted for this start having it in their lap.

Reactions: skytrooper67
Why is Musk always throwing in his two cents?

Even though I usually agree with him, he’s really starting to rub me the wrong way.

I just can’t get over the fact that he laid the foundation of his $200b empire with government subsidies, that his vehicles are the preferred transportation of gender bending snowflakes everywhere and that his personal/family life is Jerry Springer worthy. Between that and running a few massive international corporations you’d think he’d have something better to do than posting a million tweets or a whatever the hell they’re called.

Why can’t he just fuck off on a yacht full of hookers like a normal dude with retard money?

Reactions: dhuf
Why is Musk always throwing in his two cents?

Even though I usually agree with him, he’s really starting to rub me the wrong way.

I just can’t get over the fact that he laid the foundation of his $200b empire with government subsidies, that his vehicles are the preferred transportation of gender bending snowflakes everywhere and that his personal/family life is Jerry Springer worthy. Between that and running a few massive international corporations you’d think he’d have something better to do than posting a million tweets or a whatever the hell they’re called.

Why can’t he just fuck off on a yacht full of hookers like a normal dude with retard money?
Musk has never been on the common mans side and continues to not be. People overlook way too much shit with him.

They turned them illegal wetbacks loose so how about just hunting them down like we do wild pigs. Would take care of this savage animal problem real good i'll say.

We need to defund the police first.

I'm sure he'll show up for his court appearance, I mean.... he wouldn't want to miss out on Mets tickets. :D

Sure hate on the pawns all you want.

This is all part of the plan.

Save your hate for the hand that's moving the pawns.

This problem could be cleaned up in a day or two.

But right now those "poor police" that got beaten up would be the first to arrest, you beat you and shoot you for defending yourself or taking out the trash.
Just look what they did to the guy who stopped the knife wielding madman on the train.
I’ve got plenty of hate, enough for both the hand and the pawn, and more in reserve.

They'd feel funny being strung up by those fingers with piano wire.

Want to play 3rd World Invader, win 3rd World prizes.

Guy is just saying “don’t hate the player, hate the game”

Then those same 'poor police' would be coming to arrest and imprison you.
one look no further than the guy arrested for taking down the lunatic on the subway. if a group of people would have stopped the mob from beating the cops, the police would have arrested the very people who helped them.

boo fucking hoo. it was only a matter of time before they became the targets of the thugs. it was a a big fucking joke when it was joe public getting robbed, beaten, raped or killed.

you reap what you sow.

F85EBC54-81EE-4C22-BB8D-B6A009FCB24E.jpeg