• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Illegals as cops. What could go wrong.

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    Thought this was Facebook bs
    B54C5D22-FF64-45A5-9C90-BA4C0ABAE53B.jpeg

But nope

61F768C5-1C46-4F5B-A28F-F15B44DE34F5.png

E2B5E2D1-75BD-4DBF-ADCB-0BB795E90519.png

Glad to see mfers who aren’t citizens and can’t legally possess a firearm. Will be enforcing firearm laws on citizens.

773A5885-D8FB-4CC0-A534-87A585C37576.gif

The goal is to make the police and military personal predominantly foreign nationals. Who will happily
    persecute all American citizens who will not bend the knee to the globalist political class elites!
    As they institute the population replacement of real Americans!

One of my good friends is in the LAPD and has been for 23 years now. He works with the Metro unit so he deals with the worst of the worst typically. He constantly tells me about the failures of the diversity hires. He also said they are on track to lose 2500+ officers in the near future. They are already short officers and nobody is signing up. So this is the solution. They all know it's going to end poorly.

Well, I guess this means game on. Maybe this is the start of gun confiscation in CA. Then it will spread to other states like it always does.

I mean 2030 is coming up quickly here. Can't have people able to defend themselves against the jack boot thugs now.

Doc

Well, I guess this means game on. Maybe this is the start of gun confiscation in CA. Then it will spread to other states like it always does.

I mean 2030 is coming up quickly here. Can't have people able to defend themselves against the jack boot thugs now.

Doc

Realize that any firearms confiscated from honest people will NOT make it to the property room. The illegal scum will be keeping those gems for themselves or arming their friends for more mayhem.

Realize that any firearms confiscated from honest people will NOT make it to the property room. The illegal scum will be keeping those gems for themselves or arming their friends for more mayhem.
    Yup.......

Doc

Reactions: Yasherka
    One of my good friends is in the LAPD and has been for 23 years now. He works with the Metro unit so he deals with the worst of the worst typically. He constantly tells me about the failures of the diversity hires. He also said they are on track to lose 2500+ officers in the near future. They are already short officers and nobody is signing up. So this is the solution. They all know it's going to end poorly.
    It would be nice to know how the LAPD representative PBA is approaching this management decision?

So they are by default, defunding the Popo. How else could it end? Reckon I wont be visiting LA anytime soon.

Enemy soldiers on our land. Occupying army. That is all I am seeing.

Homefront.jpg

I would totally understand if somebody harassed or subject to unwanted attention from them decides to treat them like enemy soldiers on the spot, or afterwards.
    Gotta be careful, there are cameras everywhere anymore

Unless they themselves get visited by masked men in the middle of the night who trundles them off to somewhere where they will never report to another shift, ever again. I can totally see something like that start to happen in the future. This is an insult and many will not take it.

So they are by default, defunding the Popo. How else could it end? Reckon I wont be visiting LA anytime soon.
    He did a breakdown explaining the cops per square mile for coverage one day. I forgot what it was. He mentioned NYPD had essentially 2-4 more per square mile for the area they have to cover. With LAPD they were hovering around 9500-10k total officers currently so it was less than 1 per sq mile. I apologize as I do not remember all of the exact details. Anyways he said the defunding hurt his unit for a while. His team does quite a bit of training and cross training in other states. He has been out of the regular patrol part for many years now so he wasn't up to speed on everything going on with that side of the operation. He was in Vice for a few years prior to Metro. He was trying to get with SWAT but he learned there were lots of politics involved to get on the teams.

Now his unit is constantly being pulled away to help with the VP's security detail because they are always in LA. Then he complains about how they go bust these high risk warrant felons only for them to be released the same day or next day most of the time. These are typically violent repeat offenders and other scum of the earth types like wanted for murders, drug related, rapes, etc.

The last diversity hire mishap he told me about was one of the trainees had an ND inside the academy. That was a couple of months ago.

When you want to infringe and violate the Constitutional rights of the citizens as a government... Who to do it better than foreigners who were brought in and put on the government tit (especially at a young age)?

If we continue on this trajectory, I see the treasonous Left arming and weaponizing illegal aliens against conservative Americans some day.

----------
    ----------
    "I've heard a lot about you, sir," he said. "Everybody working in paratime has, of course. I'm sorry we have a situation here that calls for your presence, but since we have, I'm glad you're here in person. You know what our trouble is, I suppose?"

"In a general way," Verkan Vall replied. "Chief Tortha, and Brannad Klav, have given me the main outline, but I'd like to have you fill in the details."

"Well, I told you everything," Brannad Klav interrupted impatiently. "It's just that Stranor's let this blasted local king, Kurchuk, get out of control. If I—" He stopped short, catching sight of the shoulder holster under Stranor Sleth's left arm. "Were you wearing that needler up in the temple?" he demanded.

"You're blasted right I was!" Stranor Sleth retorted. "And any time I can't arm myself for my own protection on this time-line, you can have my resignation. I'm not getting into the same jam as those people at Zurb."

"Well, never mind about that," Verkan Vall intervened. "Of course Stranor Sleth has a right to arm himself; I wouldn't think of being caught without a weapon on this time-line, myself. Now, Stranor, suppose you tell me what's been happening, here, from the beginning of this trouble."

"It started, really, about five years ago, when Kurchuk, the King of Zurb, married this Chuldun princess, Darith, from the country over beyond the Black Sea, and made her his queen, over the heads of about a dozen daughters of the local nobility, whom he'd married previously. Then he brought in this Chuldun scribe, Labdurg, and made him Overseer of the Kingdom—roughly, prime minister. There was a lot of dissatisfaction about that, and for a while it looked as though he was going to have a revolution on his hands, but he brought in about five thousand Chuldun mercenaries, all archers—these Hulguns can't shoot a bow worth beans—so the dissatisfaction died down, and so did most of the leaders of the disaffected group. The story I get is that this Labdurg arranged the marriage, in the first place. It looks to me as though the Chuldun emperor is intending to take over the Hulgun kingdoms, starting with Zurb.
    ----------
    ----------

People familiar with global history can see the pattern from light years away. See the highlighted portion in the excerpt above.

From "Temple Trouble", part of the Paratime series of novelettes by H. Beam Piper. 1955

I just read that almost all the brave men and women of the LAPD have resigned and given up their pensions in protest to this illegal action!!!
    Where, in the Babylon Bee?

In reality, I see LAPD and other cops running to dogpile a real citizen that won't allow an illegal alien criminal to put handcuffs on them.

They're all brothers and sisters in blue, you know.

Last edited:
    Do the names of Justine Damond and Mohamed Noor ring a bell?

It is because pieces of scum like Mohamed Noor is STILL alive and not have been dealt with extrajudicially that gives usurpers encouragement to keep pushing...

If that fucker had been gifted a cask of Amontillado shortly after his charges were dismissed, a lot of other wannabes would suddenly be content with just having regular old sherry for their dinner tables...

Reactions: Longshot231
    they don't arrest people out there anyways why do you need them?
    A cynical person might say that a certain state 'needs' them to swell the ranks in preparation for the confiscation of certain "banned" firearms.

Want to guess who is exempt from purchase restrictions and registration requirements under a certain states ban?

Where, in the Babylon Bee?

In reality, I see LAPD and other cops running to dogpile a real citizen that won't allow an illegal alien criminal to put handcuffs on them.

They're all brothers and sisters in blue, you know.
    It is called sarcasm- sarcasm a noun. The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

I don't know, look at the states legalizing drugs...

Doc
    Form 4473 still shows a question that, regardless of state law, federal law considers you a prohibited person if you are a marijuana user. Under the federal Controlled Substances Act (CSA), marijuana is strictly regulated like cocaine or heroin and may not legally be used for medical or recreational purposes.

Form 4473 still shows a question that, regardless of state law, federal law considers you a prohibited person if you are a marijuana user. Under the federal Controlled Substances Act (CSA), marijuana is strictly regulated like cocaine or heroin and may not legally be used for medical or recreational purposes.

See United States vs. Daniels as it relates to Title 18 Sec 922(g)(3).

Non-citizens without guns acting as police? In the barrios like Southgate and San Miguel? (I lived there in the early 70s when it was just blue collar workers and sailors like my step-father (second class boiler tech aboard the USS Ogden.))

I predict a fecal presentation, AKA, a shit show.

Non-citizens without guns acting as police? In the barrios like Southgate and San Miguel? (I lived there in the early 70s when it was just blue collar workers and sailors like my step-father (second class boiler tech aboard the USS Ogden.))

I predict a fecal presentation, AKA, a shit show.
    Non-citizens WITH guns acting as police.

But yes...a shit show is sure to ensue.

Reactions: LawTalker