• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Illegals Wearing Biden Shirt Walking Towards Our Border

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Can you believe this???

Migrants are Trying to Cross the Border Wearing Biden Shirts - Louder With Crowder

z1.jpg

Just imagine if we had some fed dept tasked with defending our borders from foreign invasion. What could we call it?

I suspect the current administration will task them with handing out welcome kits, complete with voter registration cards.

Reactions: Josh1978
    I think we should get a few 10,000 of those and surround the White House.
    And does anyone actually think they might not be?
    I suspect the current administration will task them with handing out welcome kits, complete with voter registration cards.

And free “get out of jail/COVID free” cards. (Something tells me FREE is the key word here; not FREEDOM, FREE STUFF).

I think we should get a few 10,000 of those shirts and surround the White House.
    I'm willing to volunteer, to load a shit load of those people in the back of my truck(hell, if they can get 25 of them into a suv...) and haul them to the Capitol, Creepy Joe's home/basement/neighborhood, Pisslosi's home and selected others, and let them care/feed/keep track of them. Who's with me on this?? I'm sure there're a few ex-OTR drivers out there, that still have their CDL's and still have their rigs parked next to your shops. If .gov thinks we should allow them to freely walk American streets, we might as well give them a purpose. Mac

Ahh, the poor folks who believed the dem BS... these people don't realize it -- but the Dems don't want them to be legal citizens. They want them to be indentured voters who's ability to be present in the country is dependent upon them supporting the party. For that to work, they need them perpetually indentured.

It's a shit deal all around, the left wants them as modern day slaves. Working for dogshit pay, sometimes straight up not getting paid, and indentured to their party. The right wants them to follow the damn law but come on in that way. Neither path is easy to obtain but the appearance is that the Democrats are giving them something they otherwise couldn't obtain. So, path of perceived least resistance, I guess.

Funny thing, I can't find any article explaining how they got the shirts or who paid for the shirts. Imagine that...

New Democratic voter imports skyrocketing

Anyone under 50ish gets to declare himself an unaccompanied minor
    ExmKntUXAAc-uLr

It's kind of funny when you think about it; you know they didn't buy those shirts. Some leftist organization spent massive amounts of money to organize these groups and it's putting Biden in a rough spot politically. Lol, eatin' their own, over and over again.

Ironically, the vast majority of these people are very religious and would vote right if they were legal citizens. The left doesn't just want them here, they want them to be here illegally so they are indentured voters.

It's kind of funny when you think about it; you know they didn't buy those shirts. Some leftist organization spent massive amounts of money to organize these groups and it's putting Biden in a rough spot politically. Lol, eatin' their own, over and over again.

Ironically, the vast majority of these people are very religious and would vote right if they were legal citizens. The left doesn't just want them here, they want them to be here illegally so they are indentured voters.

Ironically, it's the opposite of what you say on both counts.

1) Biden is NOT being put in a "tough spot." He is very pro open-borders and would grant the invaders citizenship upon crossing if he could.

2) The Left DOES very much "want them here". "These people" may be "very religious", but they're Roman Catholic -- which practically guarantees that they are far-left / Democrats. Over 80-90% of US Catholics vote hard-line Democrat.

Ironically, it's the opposite of what you say on both counts.

1) Biden is NOT being put in a "tough spot." He is very pro open-borders and would grant the invaders citizenship upon crossing if he could.

2) The Left DOES very much "want them here". "These people" may be "very religious", but they're Roman Catholic -- which practically guarantees that they are far-left / Democrats. Over 80-90% of US Catholics vote hard-line Democrat.
    1) Rough spot in terms of trying to deal with the media fall-out over the situation. He may be pro-open-borders but he doesn't want it being that obvious how pro-open-borders he is. Hence why he said in his last attempt at a presser he said he'd send the kid back if his parents could be contacted. He wants to appear to be structured on immigration while opening the floodgates, at least that's my perception of the situation. Literally the only tough questions Biden has been asked by the press at all have been on this topic.

2) I'm not seeing the statistic you cite of 80-90%, what I see is a 49/50 in favor of Trump for 2020, R+5. I don't see various sects broken down any more then that. Regardless, the point isn't what historical voting has been -- it's where these people would vote if the issues were things like abortion or religious freedom. EG they want them voting illegally to protect their ability to be here.

The point, ultimately, is that Democrats want them here but they want to act like it's someone else's fault they're here when things get bad and then once here they want to say they should be legal but make sure they never can be legal because they don't want them to switch and vote for Republicans.

Given the nature of the topic, I'd imagine one could find statistics to support a multitude of narratives.

You can go back to Obama's campaigning time to see where current politics is coming from:

Then fast foward two results down (my) duckduckgo search and then you see the inverse:

And you could ride that camel all the way around the world 7 times... so, the above is just my opinion. This topic is more opinion and personal experience than Chevy vs Ford.