• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Illegitimate civil war question.

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
8i94n3.jpg

Can someone give up some Cliff’s notes on this weird saga? I genuinely thought that bonehead was asking about the different wars. Then I see one of the mods smacking his dick in the dirt with the authoritae

• Haha
Reactions: LuckyDuck
Can someone give up some Cliff’s notes on this weird saga? I genuinely thought that bonehead was asking about the different wars. Then I see one of the mods smacking his dick in the dirt with the authoritae
Some guy wanted to pontificate and be the expert on the Civil War and got a ration of shit. He got his panties twisted and then made veiled legal statements easily seen as legal threats. You missed the dog pile.

One other guy called him a pedo and then it becomes a "thing" from there on.

Reactions: The D
Read post 86.
Then go back and read page 2.

Thanks, fellas. This place attracts some weird birds sometimes…

Reactions: LeftyJason