• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Illinois governor signs law to allow non us citizens to become police

Considering that quite a few barely speak english....this is not gonna end well

There is a larger Constitutionality issue here as well. Giving foreign invaders authority over US citizens

Not condoning it, but if this leads to low level, precision guerrilla warfare, I'd understand why. Above the constitutional and legal issues, this is a mortal insult to those who have paid their taxes and grinned and bore it through tough and simple to get to where they are today. Some people cannot and will not tolerate it.

Thought they were defunding the police? Guess no money = illegals for lower pay?

Again, I draw your attention to the mass of humanity under the bridge at Eagle Pass TX. There is no one there from Singapore, Japan, Sweden, or Israel.

Now we turn to Chicago. From where are these new cops? What third world country? And what flag and constitution will they swear?

Democrats are a race to the bottom.

If you are there legally, have a greencard, have the required skills including english and pass training, I don’t see the problem. Not like there aren’t plenty of citizens with questionable english skills.

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68
If you are there legally, have a greencard, have the required skills including english and pass training, I don’t see the problem. Not like there aren’t plenty of citizens with questionable english skills.
Fuck them! They are from another country, go back home and be a cop there. Next thing you know the fucking UN will be here taking our shit.
How many countries would let you in and be a cop there? I bet fuckers in Iraq and Afghanistan would have rather have their own folks riding heard over them? JMO

It maybe be illegal and immoral and unconstitutional but I don’t know how it’s any worse than that states 8000 and something Brady list officers .
Pedro may not speak good or any English but maybe just maybe he’s not been convicted of wife beating drunk driving perjury or evidence manipulation- maybe hopefully?

Old news - faster way to citizenship is serving
Yep, when I was in '97-'00 there were a couple guys in my unit that were not citizens yet, and serving to be rewarded with citizenship. They were some seriously patriotic motherfuckers too, guys I was happy to serve with.

Branden

Why don't they recruit all those 'homies' who are already citizens? They're very aware of crime in the 'hood. Or maybe give parole to prisoners, or the homeless? What can go wrong?

Why don't they recruit all those 'homies' who are already citizens? They're very aware of crime in the 'hood. Or maybe give parole to prisoners, or the homeless? What can go wrong?
That would help with the "no bail" policy for sure! (y)

Why haven't they applied for naturalization?

Why haven't they applied for naturalization?
It takes 7 years, so they might be working on it.

Non citizen cops is not super uncommon. The ones I know all came to the US as trained officers, so it benefitted both parties.

DB88D11A-93D5-43B9-BB51-CB6C7E521AEF.jpeg

I have a huge problem with this. It took my adopted 16year old son 16 months to get his citizenship once he applied. Though he was given a delayed birth certificate and SS number when he was one. He was just Sworn in as a Citizen a month ago. When you go through the process and jump through the hoops, you swear an oath to this Country. This shit doesn't sit well with me. I don't care what color you are, or where you come from, but you better be a GD Citizen of this Country if you're going to wear a badge!

It takes 7 years, so they might be working on it.

Non citizen cops is not super uncommon. The ones I know all came to the US as trained officers, so it benefitted both parties.
Can't win wars. Elections are not fair. Borders are not secure. Fiat currency is failing. Education system is a grift.

All hallmarks of a failing society.

Now add: armed citizens from other countries selectively enforce laws, as commanded by corrupt politicians, on native residents.

We are doomed.

Reactions: Long_Action
Well, there are enough posters on here who find fault with anything the police do. I imagine they're really excited about this law so they can come here to tell us all how evil those terrible police are

If they put these non Americans in all the Blue cities, just how long do you think they will last? :unsure:

I imagine they will make them work the worst of neighborhoods in Chicago, the same neighborhoods they are stuffing the bussed in illegals. They are having all kinds of problems with that. Apparently, the locals think they are the only ones who can commit crime in their hood, and they are pissed they have competition. Just wait until MS13 recruits the illegals. Now King Pritzker the 1st wants to have non-citizen cops?? Likely from south of our boarder. What could possibly go wrong?? I bet he won’t employ them in Springfield.

Yep, when I was in '97-'00 there were a couple guys in my unit that were not citizens yet, and serving to be rewarded with citizenship. They were some seriously patriotic motherfuckers too, guys I was happy to serve with.

Branden
This has been my experience, most of the dirtbags are POS American citizens.

I imagine they will make them work the worst of neighborhoods in Chicago, the same neighborhoods they are stuffing the bussed in illegals. They are having all kinds of problems with that. Apparently, the locals think they are the only ones who can commit crime in their hood, and they are pissed they have competition. Just wait until MS13 recruits the illegals. Now King Pritzker the 1st wants to have non-citizen cops?? Likely from south of our boarder. What could possibly go wrong?? I bet he won’t employ them in Springfield.
There is no question where they will work and when they will work.

They will work the shifts and locations that their seniority number will allow.

It is no more difficult than that.

There is no question where they will work and when they will work.

Yep and they have no idea what our constitution says nor what our rights are and they will treat people just like the police did in what ever lousy country they came from.