• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Illinois Senators response to GOA email

Halfnutz

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 14, 2008
    Peoria County, Illinois
    Dick's email response from the GOA (Gun Owners of America) email I sent.

"Thank you for contacting me regarding President Biden's nomination of David Chipman to serve as the Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). I appreciate hearing from you.

Mr. Chipman currently serves as the senior policy advisor at Giffords, an organization led by former Representative Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona whose mission is to end gun violence in America. If confirmed, Mr. Chipman would be the first Senate-confirmed ATF Director since 2015. Mr. Chipman spent 25 years in law enforcement, the vast majority with ATF. As an ATF special agent, he witnessed firsthand the real danger that gun crime and illicit gun trafficking pose to communities and the dangers, particularly, people in law enforcement face because of this.

With the nomination of Mr. Chipman, the Administration has made it clear that it is focused on efforts to address the gun violence epidemic and protect public safety. On June 24, 2021, the Senate Judiciary Committee advanced the nomination out of committee with a vote of 11-11. I voted in favor of his nomination because he is a responsible gun owner who has advocated for commonsense, constitutional gun safety measures. Mr. Chipman is uniquely qualified to restore both credibility and accountability.

The nomination of people to serve in an administration is often one of the most important decisions made by a president. These officials work to implement the President's policies in their roles as the heads of their representative agencies. They can set the tone and direction for the federal government's interaction with people in far-reaching ways.

Thank you again for contacting me. Please feel free to keep in touch."

Sincerely,
    Richard J. Durbin
    United States Senator

I vote against this tool every chance I get.

Durbin can suck my dick. He’s completely useless, but untouchable in IL politics at this point based solely on longevity. He hasn’t done anything worthwhile, but this state continues to reward him with re-election.

Did you ever for a moment think that Dick Turban would do anything to slow the march towards communism? At least you sent an email and didn't squander the price of first class postage.

Yea. I got a similar response from Gary Peters in MI. Debbie StabMeNow never responds to anything I send. Gary always does, and it's always not what I want to hear. Sometimes wonder why I even bother sending anything to those two.

My representative, General Jack Bergman Ret. USMC. Anything I send him he is basically a yes sir I'm fighting for you.

Gun grabber scum can kiss my ass, and I’ll make sure to have $40 worth of tacobell before they do.

Reactions: Halfnutz
    1546179925986.png

D0BA329C-DF97-4168-9A6E-9E6263913242.jpeg

All I've got to say......

Reactions: The D
    Ole Dicky is latched firmly onto the Democrat apparatus which resembles(no surprise here) an enormous phallus.