• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm amazed this escaped the Hide's Eagle eye: Did Joe Biden really do this?

Fx51LP308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2021
    Tampa Bay, FL
    There is a rumor going around (and even Amy Tarkanian of Newsmax fame is said to have tweeted about it) that Pres. Biden's audience with Pope Francis was "extended" and his exit from the Vatican "delayed" due to what could only be described (as politely as possible) as a "lavatory malfunction." No word of this at all on the networks, Fox, Newsmax that I've seen. Article as follows (I do not vouch for the source or its accuracy - it appears to be anti-conservative):

I have no idea if any of it is true, but if true, then I'm surprised no one picked it up here! And @powdahound76, I would have mentioned it in your "Poop Report" thread, but I am, actually, quite proud that that particular thread has remaned "apolitical." I think it should stay that way.

There is a rumor going around (and even Amy Tarkanian of Newsmax fame is said to have tweeted about it) that Pres. Biden's audience with Pope Francis was "extended" and his exit from the Vatican "delayed" due to what could only be described (as politely as possible) as a "lavatory malfunction." No word of this at all on the networks, Fox, Newsmax that I've seen. Article as follows (I do not vouch for the source or its accuracy - it appears to be anti-conservative):

I have no idea if any of it is true, but if true, then I'm surprised no one picked it up here! And @powdahound76, I would have mentioned it in your "Poop Report" thread, but I am, actually, quite proud that that particular thread has remaned "apolitical." I think it should stay that way.

you should visit the portajohn thread @theLBC is usually all over it.

lol, it was covered. the italian press pretty much confirmed it.

Then I'm wondering why the US Media is not even covering it. I mean, they are covering the "Sleepy Joe" episode with him dozing off at the conference. ???? :unsure:

Then I'm wondering why the US Media is not even covering it. I mean, they are covering the "Sleepy Joe" episode with him dozing off at the conference. ???? :unsure:

not really. they are making excuses for him. if they have to add his incontinences in as well, its not easy to control that narrative. will be too much negative about Biden. they are hoping the McAwful landslide victory in Virginia will wash away all the Biden failings.

If the media covered it, it would become a double negative. Shit heads spreading more shitty information.

Last edited:
    #poopypants and #shartweek was trending on social media. the press is controlled by the left...
    anyway, he arrived at the vatican in a blue suit and left in a black one.

not really. they are making excuses for him. if they have to add his incontinences in as well, its not easy to control that narrative. will be too much negative about Biden. they are hoping the McAwful landslide victory in Virginia will wash away all the Biden failings.
    Thats not going to happen.

Because it is customary (unless it’s trump) to not disparage the president while he is traveling abroad. Now when he gets back it should be front page news and one more piece of evidence that he is unfit for the role.

Reactions: Beefmanne
    Because it is customary (unless it’s trump) to not disparage the president while he is traveling abroad. Now when he gets back it should be front page news and one more piece of evidence that he is unfit for the role.

Yet, they *did* disparage him with the "Sleepy Joe" stuff at the conference. Or, maybe, that's not considered "disparagement" given that it's so true.

Palmetto State already has the commemorative AR-15 lower in production. No one missed anything- except “Snopes” which rates the ‘rumor’ as false…

So Biden is not a empty vessel he's full of shit or was before he shook hands with the Pope. I guess God does have a sense of humor, "let me give Joe a little cramp".

• Haha
    Reactions: DIBBS
    shooting.jpg

I can honestly say, if you are taking care of someone with advanced dementia, this part is what makes your life so difficult...I can't begin to tell you the places I found mom's "poo", the diapers managed to frequenty clog the toilet, sink, etc...but the strangest places a demented person will place their stuff is unreal. Regularly spending $100/week on "pet" cleaners then add bedding, mattress protectors...just insane. Its really sad. When you love someone you take care of them. Joe doesn't need to be on display, this whole thing is sick. Shows how little his family takes care of him.

Last edited:
    Far cry from the days of Secret Service carrying machines guns under their jackets to protect the POTUS to carrying a fucking diaper bag for when Biden shits himself regularly. They don't need bulletproof vests they need changing aprons and safety glasses to protect themselves from pink eye.

Seems to be a weird obsession with our people of power shitting themselves. Biden shitting himself, Trump shitting himself, Hillary shitting herself, etc. Makes me proud to live in a country where we can make fun of our leaders. Imagine what would happen if you lived in North Korea and made fun of Kimmy for shitting himself?

Seems to be a weird obsession with our people of power shitting themselves. Biden shitting himself, Trump shitting himself, Hillary shitting herself, etc. Makes me proud to live in a country where we can make fun of our leaders. Imagine what would happen if you lived in North Korea and made fun of Kimmy for shitting himself?
    You get a free cannon ride in NK

• Haha
    Reactions: Im2bent

And when did he do that?

Reactions: Shanghai McCoy
    You still think there is an honest election system? After Newsome was re-instated?
    In that state it wouldn't surprise me to watch them all step hard on the gas as the car heads for the cliff.

In that state it wouldn't surprise me to watch them all step hard on the gas as the car heads for the cliff.
    somehow he got 61.9%, which coincidentally was exactly what he got in his original election, before 70% of the people hated him.
    it is all fixed here and vote harvesting is legal.

when biden voters don't even try to deny it, but instead say that trump wears diapers, you know it is true.

Reactions: Bender
    when biden voters don't even try to deny it, but instead say that trump wears diapers, you know it is true.

The change is suits seals the deal. He goes from a Black Suit at the beginning of the meeting to a Blue Suit at the end of the meeting. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Right-wing conspiracy theorists claim Biden soiled himself at the Vatican

So it's a conspiracy theory FJB did a no. 2 in his pants?

There will be books written proving he shit himself however I'm waiting for the Oliver Stone movie 'The Pope and the Pooper'.

somehow he got 61.9%, which coincidentally was exactly what he got in his original election, before 70% of the people hated him.
    it is all fixed here and vote harvesting is legal.
    Can’t remember where but I heard one woman say that she signed onto the recall petition, but when it came time to vote she voted not to recall because “the other candidates were worse..” There really are some stupid people out there. Makes me wonder how much of it was fraudulent versus just dumb motherfuckers who would rather cut off their nose just to spite their face.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    #poopypants and #shartweek was trending on social media. the press is controlled by the left...
    anyway, he arrived at the vatican in a blue suit and left in a black one.
    I guess that's better than arriving in a blue suit and leaving in a brown one, multicam would have been worse though.

• Haha
    Reactions: theLBC
    I'm the great Cornholio, I TP for my bungholio

Attachments

• Screenshots_2021-11-01-17-34-59.png
      Screenshots_2021-11-01-17-34-59.png
      602.6 KB · Views: 30
    "Lavatory accident"?
    Did he accidently wash his hands with the fancy decorative soaps, shaped like little pope hats?

"Lavatory Malfunction." The objective was to be as ridiculously polite as possible, as I simply just didn't want to say, "He $hit his pants." I thought, "Well, HRM Queen Elizabeth and her courtisans always refer to it as the 'Lavatory'." This, combined with the old standard "Wardrobe Malfunction" trope.... :ROFLMAO:

"Lavatory Malfunction." The objective was to be as ridiculously polite as possible, as I simply just didn't want to say, "He $hit his pants." I thought, "Well, HRM Queen Elizabeth and her courtisans always refer to it as the 'Lavatory'." This, combined with the old standard "Wardrobe Malfunction" trope.... :ROFLMAO:
    My objective was to be as ridiculously humorous as possible....obviously I failed.