• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I'm an AssHole.....

Re: I'm an AssHole.....

Last night Hajjis filled up the other guys lunch box and tool box with spray foam......I may have started a war!

hey nostradumbass
you're gonna start a fight
with all the guys who hung out
at hajjis' place last night

You might think of a relatively harmless diversionary tactic since there seems to be covert operations abound. Sabotage something you work with to malfunction or just play a practical joke on yourself...and to top it off, when you "realize" someone has jacked with your stuff, act like you are about to come unglued and swear vengeance on the party responsible. Check, and Mate.

Kelly

Owww baby this has the smell of greatness if properly nurtured and exicuted. WE NEED DAILY UPDATES DAMMIT!

Whatever you do don't leave this thread open at work like you did with the "My wife is a moron" thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever you do don't leave this thread open at work like you did with the "My wife is a moron" thread.</div></div>

10-4!

Well, there's a strict no tolerance rule on practical jokes now......the kid that got his tool boxes and lunch box's internals spray foamed was really butt hurt, and left this job site.

Hajjis still thinks that kid lit him up, but never let's his lunch box out of site....even goes as far to take it in then field with him.
smile.gif

Me......I keep a low profile and smile!

lie lie lie deny deny deny... it aint a crime if you dont get caught!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey guy from lex ky
in fact you made a point
although it weren't too kleer
i'll see you in the joint </div></div>

I'd say the career in poetry is not going well?

It looks like I got away scott free!! I did get that Iron Bra safety bitch too.....we've got a radio shopper call in program on a local country station. Her phone number is listed on the wall in the lunch room, so I called in twice with her cell phone number!
First, I said I was getting out of the dog breeding business and I had English Bulldogs and other high end dogs to give away....
A couple days later I called in with a gun collection that belonged to a family member who just died.....just make any offer and they could have them...many rare collectable shooters thrown in there too!
That Bitch has been cursing ever since with the barrage of phone calls and messages that daily lock down her phone!
smile.gif

Nostra... you're going to make me step my game up, big time. That is some funny shit. Nothing better than sitting front row to your own prank when you're not even being considered for the dirty work. Bravo!!

When you get bored with this, you can try "One Fucking Drop At A Time" hot sauce made from ghost chilis. It comes in a little bottle with a medicine dropper. Fucking unbelievable, I broke a local "I can eat anything hot" with this a few drops of this stuff.

I had some of that hot sauce one time. Made me sick for about 20 min. Thought I had ate pepper spray. Take care and stay under the radar.

Next you need to put her car up for sale on Craig's-List for a GTG price. Just do it from a library computer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Simmy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had some of that hot sauce one time. Made me sick for about 20 min. Thought I had ate pepper spray. Take care and stay under the radar. </div></div>

I have a bottle of it. Shit comes with a glass dripper. 1 drip will light up a whole batch of chili. If you don't wash your hands after touching the bottle and touch your eyes it is the same as pepper spray. Buddy of mine took a leak after touching the bottle, and he had to put his junk in a glass of water afterwards.

I used to get it out when a bunch of people were over. Whole party would see one person dieing from tasting the smallest possible amount yet they would all try it.

Da' Bomb The Final answer is what I have. 1.5million scoville units.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blakheaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You sir are the devil lol. I say you hit it up "The Office" style and put a pair of his calipers in jello.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01UD0C-sFqk </div></div>

I may have to try that one.
laugh.gif