• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

im back

guapo

Retired gun plumber
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2007
MI
After a long time away from the site, a "divorse" and a neck surgery I'm back. I will be answering long overdue pm's soon and appologize to anyone who has been waiting on communication from me.

Re: im back

Sorry to hear about your bumps on the road Don,hope you get it all sorted out man.good to see you back.You gona be doing more gunsmithing soon?

With a name like Guapo, I assume you've been distracted by hordes of lusty women!
laugh.gif

Glad you're back!

Welcome back. I hope all of pains in the neck are gone for good!

I am still set up for smithing, getting ready to move the shop again. Hopefully will be a better location and more room........

Those who dont know guapo <DON> he has done some great gunsmithing work for me in the past,he chambered up barrel and trued the action my M40a1 rifle pictured below on my avatar. He is good to go in my book.

Don,

Glad to hear that you are back & all is getting better!
I'll call you later today to discuss some work i need done.

Hopefully you haven't changed your phone number.

The three brakes you installed for me are working great!

Nice to have a great smith so close to my house.

Tony

Yes he's back in the game...slowly but surely, even took his downtime to finally work on his website lol
Don is for sure a man-whore if I've known one, strange for a guy thats hairy like a bear rug
smile.gif