• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm glad I'm retired and no longer on active duty.

Were you really a puddle pirate? People that haven't served in the military think it's cute to play along when the people that did serve make fun of each other's branch of service. Those of us that served just know you're a douche. Carry on.

Wow, did I hurt your feelings? Hang around awhile and you'll see we bust watch others balls pretty mercilessly, all in good fun. I did just change my username awhile back from 'CavScout85', if that helps.

Carry on Air Force.

The Army has always lead the way. :) 🇺🇸🪖
1624317363605.png
1624317400660.png
1624317515641.png
1624317552119.png

Last edited:
Wow, did I hurt your feelings? Hang around awhile and you'll see we bust watch others balls pretty mercilessly, all in good fun. I did just change my username awhile back from 'CavScout85', if that helps.

Carry on Air Force.
Feelings? You make it sound like you were issued more than one. :LOL:

Feelings? You make it sound like you were issued more than one. :LOL:

Just one, and used it up a long time ago.

And in all seriousness, I totally agree with the sentiment. I'm glad I got out a long time ago and don't have to see it.

Reactions: Cowpokey
FFS. I was in the USAF Aggressors and it sure wasn't the "Warfare Center". It was still the Fighter Weapons School and the Aggressors where the Enemy Fighter Weapons School.

This was indeed a very long time ago....used to have strippers from the Palomino Club down the road on Friday happy hour until some General's wife put an end to it. I then shipped out to Clark where no amount of wives could stop the dog and pony shows in town! haha

But transvestites in a USAF club.....wow, just disgusting. And this is from the Top 3??? Wow.

I've heard enough stories from recently separated marines, army, and navy to know that I am very lucky to have gotten out when I did. No chance I could have made it currently without being NJP'd into oblivion.

Never mind some good old fashion ribbing about the Air Force but it does always help me learn whose ass wasn't saved by one of my A-10's rolling in low and slow and dumping 30mm as they are getting lit up by a bunch of hajis because they walked into an ambush. Just being in the Army or Marines doesn't mean much if you never leave the office boys 😉

Reactions: QuickNDirty
Never mind some good old fashion ribbing about the Air Force but it does always help me learn whose ass wasn't saved by one of my A-10's rolling in low and slow and dumping 30mm as they are getting lit up by a bunch of hajis because they walked into an ambush. Just being in the Army or Marines doesn't mean much if you never leave the office boys 😉
I left the office plenty, and I also know the A-10s would have been retired decades ago if it were up to the Air Force.

FFS. I was in the USAF Aggressors and it sure wasn't the "Warfare Center". It was still the Fighter Weapons School and the Aggressors where the Enemy Fighter Weapons School.

This was indeed a very long time ago....used to have strippers from the Palomino Club down the road on Friday happy hour until some General's wife put an end to it. I then shipped out to Clark where no amount of wives could stop the dog and pony shows in town! haha

But transvestites in a USAF club.....wow, just disgusting. And this is from the Top 3??? Wow.
Palomino Club, now yer talkin !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Let me get this straight... China stole the election for Xiden, and now they are working together to destroy the military from the inside? Wow.

I never served but it makes me want to puke. I wonder if theyll proudly carry their rainbow flag into battle? Reminds me of a blue helmet.

U.S. Army... 1981-2009... I do miss it at times.

It's been slowly going to shit practically since Desert Storm, but the way the world is now, and with who the CIC would be... Oh hell no.

I cannot fathom them wanting to cut these out of service a while back.

The Warthog is a sound of beauty.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrapppppppppppppppp!

Long live Army aviators-an opinion. Also, love me some helo's. Just sayin'.

Us squids had Subic Bay and Olongapo..............same same. 🤡
Been there. Still remember the smell of the shit river.

would go down to Quibi (sp) once in a while for the best meal outside of Manila. Navy knew how to run a righteous club.

The Air Force started doing this back in the 70s.
Osan Air Base, 1973, General Waldo Emerson, AKA Gunfighter, music on base, AF guys squeezing on each other, he looked right at them and walked on, he could also care less about the OJs being smoked by many of the AF crew, 2nd Inf had to wait till sunup to get back to Camp Casey, my hillbilly eye needed bleach after what I saw on the AF base...I did appreciate what the AF could drop from the air though...

Last edited:
It’s when you cross the Equator and the International Date Line at the same time. They started putting female officers on subs back in 2011 and enlisted females back in 2014.

I was in the Navy, and even I find this excessive.

<iframe width="951" height="535" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
My favorites were the Purple Stallion and Whiskey River in the barrio outside Subic. The Stallion was owned by the wives family of our PRC in my first squadron and everything was about 25% the cost of in town.

In 2010 as a GySgt (E-7), when I had my first period of instruction that I/we were no longer allowed to call idiots, wussies, nerds, or anyone equal to or lower than our own rank "fags"...I knew my time was up. Unfortunately I had to endure many more years of 'inclusion at the cost of performance' before I was able to hang my boots up. We got our first female in my Company four months before my retirement, and she had already connected with dudes from the unit via Tinder before she even made it through her graduation ceremony.

I was extremely fortunate to get to do a very small discussion group with Jim Mattis after Jimmy Amos asked him to retire because his personal views did not align with the Obummer administration. Mattis flatly stated that the Corps was in a chest thumping competition with the other branches as to who was the most tolerant...and that it will negatively affect our warfighting capabilities. I don't know what happened to him or his views after retirement.

The difference between something that goes on in a shellback initiation and what we have now is huge. You are literally trying to compare a day of hazing with a privately organized (if you read the article) attempt to normalize a mental illness.

I view this as much more an attempt at removing the alpha male culture, and replacing it with little minions that are much more likely to do whatever their government tells them to do...Constitution be damned.