• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm going all in!!!!

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    The-Cabin-in-the-Woods-Commitee-Bets.jpg

I'm all in for "Alien Invasion stops Ukraine war, and solves worlds energy problems"....I got a good feeling about this besides I got two kidneys so I'm good.

I think this this Cowboy shit is for real. I went to a brewery in Minneapolis last weekend and I seen several guys wearing the brokeback mountain Jean jackets with the sheep fuzz liner, skinny jeans and penny loafers. Looks like they are gearing up.

The-Cabin-in-the-Woods-Commitee-Bets.jpg

I'm all in for "Alien Invasion stops Ukraine war, and solves worlds energy problems"....I got a good feeling about this besides I got two kidneys so I'm good.
    Aliens have been invading the Southern Border for some time now. How is that going to stop the war in the Ukraine? :unsure:

• Love
    Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Somehow, some way, those Demwits are going to come in to try and save the day. Will it be enough to sway the sheeple in November? The powers that be in that party will not let Biden or his handlers, take down their monopoly in Congress.

Something is going to happen...

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

And then America splits in two, with the Chinese backing the Blue States and the Russians backing the Red...

• Love
    Reactions: HeavyAssault