• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm going to be a father, and figured there was only one way to share the news.

Congrats, my first post here, but a worthy way to break my silence.

Congrats on that shot, you know you're not shooting blanks now!

Congrats! Mind the time; it slips by and is gone before you know it. Enjoy the journey... :)

Congrats brother, your life is in for a big change, for the better I might add. Raise them up fishing, hunting, and shooting. He will turn out fine!

Congrats! I wish you and yours nothing but the best.

Awesome news buddy. I hope I"m still employed when you start selling off toys!

Nice way to 'ring' in the news. Congrats...... the hardest/best part of your life is about to begin

Your life is about to get VERY busy! In April my twin boys turned two (and I turned 50), they have an enviable power-to-weight ratio.

Enjoy what will be the time of your life, can't wait for mine to get big enough to start shooting!

Don't know you but very happy for you.

Had my son four year's ago and he has changed my life in ways I never thought. Time will fly on by from here. The best thing I believe a parent can do for a child is spend as much quality time as possible. Everything else will fall right into place.

All the best!

sent via Tapatalk

Well Ill start with a congrats. My baby boy turns 23 tomorrow and every time he calls me dad, I still cant believe it. It is a most incredible feeling! I remember that day he was born :) Very Nice news indeed.