• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"I'm having my period. Do you know what a uterus is?"

IMG_7843.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: lash and jetjock07
Air travel has declined so much in the last several years. People have gone mad since the covid plandemic.
I've been flying on commercial airlines since 1949. That sort of behavior was unthinkable.

Reactions: jetjock07
...that is not the craziest thing going on in ATL international, I can assure you...

Hell, I once saw 2 people in mobility scooters playing chicken, resulting in a "crash" that caused one fat lady to fall to the floor rolling around until police/emts came to pick her up.

Every fight I have seen between a passenger and airline worker has taken place in ATL... Last video I saw the passenger took his shirt off to fight the gate agent... it was fantastic...

Not as good as the naked chick wandering through Denver and the cops were like "you tackle her, no you tackle her"... I was like "its a naked chick, ill take a look"...

FUUUUCK.....I feel like this chick everyday of my life. It's not her that's broken, it's the stupid fucking system. We should be encouraging her to drop kick the counter lady!

"Prease dire wan fa english"!.....fuck you!

"Has anyone placed anything in your bag without your knowledge?".....How in the ever loving fuck would I know, ask them!

"Please pull your mask over your nose"

i have to go to the DMV this month....Im dreading it so bad, Im probably going to wait until the end of the month, in hopes the Civil War starts and I dont need to renew tags.

Karen speaks.

Delta passenger goes on profane rant about her period

View attachment 8317611
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2024/01/05 › news › delta-passen...

3 days ago — A New York-bound Delta passenger was recorded on video hurling obscenities at terminal staff — then turning to another passenger to yell: ...

So what's the big deal? That's what most married men have to put with every 28 days.

Does anyone want to bet that she's mixing the happy pills with the rocket fuel?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maggot
FUUUUCK.....I feel like this chick everyday of my life. It's not her that's broken, it's the stupid fucking system. We should be encouraging her to drop kick the counter lady!

"Prease dire wan fa english"!.....fuck you!

"Has anyone placed anything in your bag without your knowledge?".....How in the ever loving fuck would I know, ask them!

"Please pull your mask over your nose"

i have to go to the DMV this month....Im dreading it so bad, Im probably going to wait until the end of the month, in hopes the Civil War starts and I dont need to renew tags.
I went to renew my driver's license and they would not except my current license, my veterans ID card and my CCW permit. The uniformed DMV agent said that she didn't know who issued them. I asked her if she was a department of homeland security agent. She said that she was. I then told her that the department of homeland security did. I then asked her why my current license is not proof of identity and she said that they would accept a water bill, electric bill, pay stub and a birth certificate. So I can not get my driver's license renewal with all this government issued identification but all these non English speaking illegals can get a license with a water bill, electric bill and a pay stub as I pointed to the dozen or so sitting in the chairs waiting? Are you fucking retarded? She blinked and said that those are the rules.

I went to renew my driver's license and they would not except my current license, my veterans ID card and my CCW permit. The uniformed DMV agent said that she didn't know who issued them. I asked her if she was a department of homeland security agent. She said that she was. I then told her that the department of homeland security did. I then asked her why my current license is not proof of identity and she said that they would accept a water bill, electric bill, pay stub and a birth certificate. So I can not get my driver's license renewal with all this government issued identification but all these non English speaking illegals can get a license with a water bill, electric bill and a pay stub as I pointed to the dozen or so sitting in the chairs waiting? Are you fucking retarded? She blinked and said that those are the rules.
Went down that road as well. My wife takes care of everything, the bills are all in her name. We actually changed the trash bill to my name so I could get the now "real ID" bullshit.

Know what I had to do to get that. Make a phone call and say the idiot at the DMV wants my name on the bill, can you take the wife's name off and put mine on..................sure.

It is like everything the .gov sticks its nose in, they fuck it up. But keep in mind that is the goal.

74. My father was a pilot with TWA. I flew from LA to NY when I was 6 days old.

We flew a great deal in the 70's. It was a different experience.

Women wore their Sunday best. They got their hair done for the plane trip. Us kids had to wear "nice" clothes and we could not wear sneakers, we had to wear dress shoes, when you are 5 that is a bit of a sticking point.

They gave you cards on the plane that said Delta, you got a little airplane, pilots wings. It was really cool, and you actually could go up front and watch. I even got to sit in the "engineers seat". That was cool, all those dials and switches. Really makes your head swim.

That stopped once we hit our teens, us flying anywhere, but I don't remember it ever being a cattle car like it is now.

Idiots are quick to point out, oh the poors should not fly thats it right.......well no, people of bad manners should not be in public at all. Act like that and you should be removed. You don't take off your shoes and put your feet on the back of the seat.

Thanks Jimmy, yet another thing you fucked up.

Norrmally, I could renew my license online. But the last time, I had to go in. To conform with the new RealID, they needed to see the same birth certificate I used back in 1980 to get a license from the same damn state.

Reactions: lash
Air travel has declined so much in the last several years. People have gone mad since the covid plandemic.
I've been flying on commercial airlines since 1949. That sort of behavior was unthinkable.

You have been flying since before my dad was born? How old are you?

74. My father was a pilot with TWA. I flew from LA to NY when I was 6 days old.

We flew a great deal in the 70's. It was a different experience.

Women wore their Sunday best. They got their hair done for the plane trip. Us kids had to wear "nice" clothes and we could not wear sneakers, we had to wear dress shoes, when you are 5 that is a bit of a sticking point.

They gave you cards on the plane that said Delta, you got a little airplane, pilots wings. It was really cool, and you actually could go up front and watch. I even got to sit in the "engineers seat". That was cool, all those dials and switches. Really makes your head swim.

That stopped once we hit our teens, us flying anywhere, but I don't remember it ever being a cattle car like it is now.

Idiots are quick to point out, oh the poors should not fly thats it right.......well no, people of bad manners should not be in public at all. Act like that and you should be removed. You don't take off your shoes and put your feet on the back of the seat.

Thanks Jimmy, yet another thing you fucked up.

You have not lived until…

c107aadd-c6f5-4acc-ab0f-2934ea21da81-baby_playing_drum_solo.png

annoying-kid-kids-on-planes.png

obese_man-300x300.jpg
102066265.jpg

Let's take an account.
Same wants to be treated like an adult.
Same goes full crazy from aunt flo adversity.
Seems like a pattern.

R

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggot
Let's take an account.
Same wants to be treated like and adult.
Same goes full crazy from aunt flo adversity.
Seems like a pattern.

R
Makes one wonder how many of them are vax'd.

...that is not the craziest thing going on in ATL international, I can assure you...

Hell, I once saw 2 people in mobility scooters playing chicken, resulting in a "crash" that caused one fat lady to fall to the floor rolling around until police/emts came to pick her up.
Hell yeah! Once saw an electric wheel chair pilot suddenly accelerate and knock over a point of sale cash register stand in a cafeteria, ejecting her self in the process. It was hysterical.

Norrmally, I could renew my license online. But the last time, I had to go in. To conform with the new RealID, they needed to see the same birth certificate I used back in 1980 to get a license from the same damn state.

Mother in law, born in the 1940's in the hills of Tenn had a small issue with that. DMV insisted that there be a seal on the birth certificate. Guess what they did not do that there back then.

It was a hell of a mess as I understand with many calls to Tenn for her to get her DL.

The people at the DMV are the most stupid people on the planet.

Here in MO we have plates on the front and back of our cars, if you have a truck and tow you can have just one on the front, but that is not the norm.

There is a little year sticker in the middle of the plate, not uncommon for one of those to be stolen. One of the guys pointed it out to me at work....well hell now I have to go to the DMV.

So I go to the DMV wearing my shoot me first clothes and say someone stole my sticker off the plate and I need a new one.
Oh we can't give you that unless you have a police report.
Really I don't think that is how it works.
Well how do we know you did not put the sticker on another car.

At this point being "a representive of the office" I said I don't think I will have an issue with a report.

Later that day I went to another DMV office, the girl I talked to looked like she was about 14, but sharp as a tack.

Someone stole my sticker and I need another one. (I am not in uniform now)
Happens all the time, $10 if you have a police report $20 if you don't.
Here is my $20.

Mother in law, born in the 1940's in the hills of Tenn had a small issue with that. DMV insisted that there be a seal on the birth certificate. Guess what they did not do that there back then.

It was a hell of a mess as I understand with many calls to Tenn for her to get her DL.

The people at the DMV are the most stupid people on the planet.

Here in MO we have plates on the front and back of our cars, if you have a truck and tow you can have just one on the front, but that is not the norm.

There is a little year sticker in the middle of the plate, not uncommon for one of those to be stolen. One of the guys pointed it out to me at work....well hell now I have to go to the DMV.

So I go to the DMV wearing my shoot me first clothes and say someone stole my sticker off the plate and I need a new one.
Oh we can't give you that unless you have a police report.
Really I don't think that is how it works.
Well how do we know you did not put the sticker on another car.

At this point being "a representive of the office" I said I don't think I will have an issue with a report.

Later that day I went to another DMV office, the girl I talked to looked like she was about 14, but sharp as a tack.

Someone stole my sticker and I need another one. (I am not in uniform now)
Happens all the time, $10 if you have a police report $20 if you don't.
Here is my $20.
Yep, goverment offices, where efficiency and competence go to die, normally.

Reactions: fpgt72