• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I'm in love

I thought they were rather unique...and then I went down a YouTube rabbit hole involving Haka's and found out that apparently the Kiwi's do them for everything.

War-Haka
Rugby-Haka
Wedding-Haka
Greeting a Celebrity-Haka
Garage Sale-Haka
Barbecue-Haka

They quickly lost their mystical allure to me, and like most everything, the internet and general overuse ruined the whole fuckin deal.

There was a video a few days ago in one of the other threads here. Kiwi military send off. Funeral Haka? Anyway just think if on January 6th, all of those Trump supporters would have done that. Those pussy politicians would still be hiding somewhere.

Reactions: UKDslayer
The traditional button down shirts and ties really made it that much more powerful for me.

All Blacks Rugby. They weren't the originators, but have used it for their match openers.

1611023456254.png

That sucked. I was hoping for a hot chick wearing a leather bikini, a necklace of ears, and a Randall No. 1.
Pics of the Randall model 1? Asking for a friend...

I thought they were rather unique...and then I went down a YouTube rabbit hole involving Haka's and found out that apparently the Kiwi's do them for everything.

War-Haka
Rugby-Haka
Wedding-Haka
Garage Sale-Haka
Barbecue-Haka

They quickly lost their mystical allure to me, and like most everything, the internet and general overuse ruined the whole fuckin deal.
Do they do them when the state comes to collect their guns?

I’m indifferent on the Hakka itself, but I agree with the sentiment that you don’t have to honour every tradition from every culture ever. Some traditions involved human sacrifice. Do we have to respect those as well?

There was a video a few days ago in one of the other threads here. Kiwi military send off. Funeral Haka? Anyway just think if on January 6th, all of those Trump supporters would have done that. Those pussy politicians would still be hiding somewhere.
I remember when that was first posted - I think he was l the 4th NZ to die in Afghanistan if I recall. The sniper in the Ghillie led the hearse.

Reactions: Expert684
I actually thought it was super cool when there was one for a fallen soldier, done by his buddies. That's a send off.

War-Haka
Rugby-Haka
Wedding-Haka
Garage Sale-Haka
Barbecue-Haka

It’s a sign of respect as much as psyching oneself up for battle.

I’d be honored to be sent off by my students like this...

Reactions: ISawGold
I’m indifferent on the Hakka itself, but I agree with the sentiment that you don’t have to honour every tradition from every culture ever. Some traditions involved human sacrifice. Do we have to respect those as well?
Aztecs: Had human sacrifice.
Also Aztecs: Could chop off a horse's head with their obsidian-bladed "swords" and learned how to sidestep musket balls to fuck up a Spaniard's day real fast.

Imma respect the fuck outta that.

Also Aztecs: Could chop off a horse's head with their obsidian-bladed "swords" and learned how to sidestep musket balls to fuck up a Spaniard's day real fast.

I could totally get behind that lol fully support this straight up to the heart attack and sudden death . but so worth it .

Why would you spend even one cent there?
Great hunting and fishing there. I also have a daughter and her family to see and spend time with. Nothing to eat, sting, bite or poison you like Australia. Some of the most beautiful places on the planet to visit.

Great hunting and fishing there. I also have a daughter and her family to see and spend time with. Nothing to eat, sting, bite or poison you like Australia. Some of the most beautiful places on the planet to visit.

Their politics and policies nullify any reason for me to go. YMMV

Yeah, no thanks. Not me.