• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm just sayin'.....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    I know there's a few of ya out there willing to make a trip out of it. Besides we got to do something to distract the MSM. Who's with me??

Hell just tell us what coffee shop you and your gear will be sittin' at.....we'll just come by on the way.

• Haha
    Reactions: Not a Sniper
    Isn't there a cute little thing famous for her hand fishing that lives in OK?

y'all have fun hunting the squatch though.

And FYI, Sasquatch live in SW WA state. Just ask my Uncle Lulu Shartz.
    @1J04 - tell em how it is.

I heard 1J takes it in the ass from Sasquatch.

• Wow
    Reactions: oneshot86
    I do not want to hijack the thread. But I will tell ya the condensed version of my last trip thru that there state.

It was May of early 2000's. On my Harley. Arrived, during Tornado season. Electrical storm almost pushed me into a ditch. I drove like ~8k miles that Summer - all stupid.

SOFTBALL sized hail. Electrical storms. (This is the START of my trip)

I pull into tiny town (Bent Elbow, Crooked Knee, sumpthin'...) on said Harley with beer strapped to the back end of the bike. Me in leather, covered in tattoos, oil/road grime, and very sun burned (I'm pasty white enough to shame Casper)...

Preachers start to form wanting to banish me... LOL.

Big haired lady at hotel desk gives me "free beers" card next door while they turn on AC in my room.

I walk into said bar to grab a couple beers... shit stops like a scratched record. Dawn of the dead old folks all gaze at me. Eek.

They start askin' questions, tell 'em I'm Army and there to train some unit before they deploy to middle East or wherever the fuck (don't recall zactly). Turns out, they are ALL WWII vets from Normandy, D-Day, XVIII ABN Corp folks, and sheeeeeet, I'm in like Flynn. They extol the virtues of living there and I get crocked. Seriously crocked.

13 tornadoes touched down within a mile of my hotel from said storms thru the night. My scoot wound up in room w/me that night (garbage bag under the drive case-thankfully 1st floor!). Next morning the cleaning ladies found me hugging the motorchoppa from the bed. Look at the garbage bags and said "thanks." LMAO!

I LOVE ME SOME OK! Just sayin'.

I'm in. Met some hard as woodpecker lip muthafuckers all who jumped into WWII, they truly are the greatest generation. We will miss them boys sorely.

Truth.

I just bagged a Sasquatch last week, my second one this season. The feet are the best part! 👨🏻‍🍳
    C545037A-95FB-49DD-8DCF-EBE9F460B79F.jpeg

Nope nope....it lives in North western Comifornia....eats mostly fruits and nuts. Luckily we have plenty of "fruits and nuts"

Nope nope....it lives in North western Comifornia....eats mostly fruits and nuts. Luckily we have plenty of "fruits and nuts"
    Nope, you're both wrong. It lives in the Harrison Valley in S.W. B.C. Just down the road from "The Sasquatch Inn"....

I do not want to hijack the thread. But I will tell ya the condensed version of my last trip thru that there state.

It was May of early 2000's. On my Harley. Arrived, during Tornado season. Electrical storm almost pushed me into a ditch. I drove like ~8k miles that Summer - all stupid.

SOFTBALL sized hail. Electrical storms. (This is the START of my trip)

I pull into tiny town (Bent Elbow, Crooked Knee, sumpthin'...) on said Harley with beer strapped to the back end of the bike. Me in leather, covered in tattoos, oil/road grime, and very sun burned (I'm pasty white enough to shame Casper)...

Preachers start to form wanting to banish me... LOL.

Big haired lady at hotel desk gives me "free beers" card next door while they turn on AC in my room.

I walk into said bar to grab a couple beers... shit stops like a scratched record. Dawn of the dead old folks all gaze at me. Eek.

They start askin' questions, tell 'em I'm Army and there to train some unit before they deploy to middle East or wherever the fuck (don't recall zactly). Turns out, they are ALL WWII vets from Normandy, D-Day, XVIII ABN Corp folks, and sheeeeeet, I'm in like Flynn. They extol the virtues of living there and I get crocked. Seriously crocked.

13 tornadoes touched down within a mile of my hotel from said storms thru the night. My scoot wound up in room w/me that night (garbage bag under the drive case-thankfully 1st floor!). Next morning the cleaning ladies found me hugging the motorchoppa from the bed. Look at the garbage bags and said "thanks." LMAO!

I LOVE ME SOME OK! Just sayin'.

I'm in. Met some hard as woodpecker lip muthafuckers all who jumped into WWII, they truly are the greatest generation. We will miss them boys sorely.

Truth.
    The ONLY state that had 0 thats 'zero' blue cities or counties. Fuck yeah. Im thinking of relocating to the SE corner where there are some nice little hills to break the winds.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Lotta Native American folks.

I wish you well. Trail of tears is a thing.
    I cut timber for the Harold Mitchell Tribal Chairman of the Flathead Kootenai tribe in Montana, get along well with the native Americans. Good folks, jsut stay away when they have whiteman's firewater. Seems to make them beyond crazy.

From the comments in the article.....

Schweppy
    7 hours ago

I'm encouraging my ex mother-in-law to move to OK. Some exercise in the woods will do her good.

Show 4 previous replies

• tarheel63440

Schweppy
      37 seconds ago

"And here, I got you this nice furry jacket to wear so you won't get cold."

Reactions: Jscb1b
    Spent time in Tulsa doing work. MORE than surprised at the sheer number of blonde haired, blue eyed Native Americans there. Now mind you ....they run commercials showing them as members of (insert Nation here). I was amazed....all legal. Good place for sure. Sort of wish I had stayed. Would have been able to get the Resident Bigfoot License.....

• Haha
    Reactions: Not a Sniper

Where I grew up in north central Wa. we called them stick indians, course I grew up on the rez.

How do you find Oklahoma?
    Head East through Kansas (or West if you're from the wrong side of the Mississippi) until you smell it, turn South and go until you step in it.

Nope, that's Hanna Barron, and she lives in Alabama. I'd hunt her sasquatch any day of the week.

001_74454805_1220136511517098_5865129613394444288_o.jpg
    I guess that makes me a bad internet stalker.
    there was a conversation about her amongst a certain group of Nuts and saw a couple pics and videos
    Apparently she is married.

But look at that pic. quite the fit lady and not all scrawny and whimsy. You reckon she knows how to fry up some catfish if she were to catch a few pan size ones? :D

Um, I would kinda like if @sirhrmechanic was wearing loincloth. You DO know that the alternative is, right? ....:oops:

Aint nobody needs to see that. Heck, even his doctor does a full physical with all his clothes on. And he so old, they just grab his knee and have him turn his head and cough!!😂😂😂
    Right? Once you turn 40, your nuts start chasing each other down your leg like a pair of squirrels fighting in a tree trunk!

For those of us whose mothers used to mark lines on the pantry door as we were growing taller? Now I am putting lines on my legs each year to track the downward momentum. At the current rate of descent, I’ll need nut Crocs by 2028.

Sirhr

I know such things.

I used to go to the gym right by work. Get outta work, go hit the weights or cardio stuff if the weather was sucky for running outside.
    There was an old guy in the locker room who would stand there nude, one foot up on the bench, with them just swinging in the breeze. It was hilarious and you could see the young hipsters all freaked out.
    I always kinda wanted to shoot at em with a rubber band gun, as they were just hanging there like a target at 400 yds.....