• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm not buying "it was for diesel fuel"....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

Yeahhhhhhhh...no.

NIIT-Dodgy.gif

Reactions: 232593 and Jgunner
    Considering the price of diesel these days I buy it. A quick search of used cooking oil uses doesn’t bring up anything particularly nefarious.

Reactions: Bradu
    Playback blocked outside of youtube, story about used "gutter oil"

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
    i mean....if that was your intent....wouldnt it be easier to just go buy the diesel legally?

why draw that unwanted attention to yourself?

like a mentor of mine once said, "dont break the law when youre breaking the law"

also, is anyone actually buying black-market gas/ diesel?.....like, i know its expensive....but, i can fill my tank for like $40-50...not quite at the point where im looking for back alley sources.

You have a tiny tank... 🤣

Mine costs $100 every other day. And they wonder why it's expensive to build in the middle of nowhere.

i mean....if that was your intent....wouldnt it be easier to just go buy the diesel legally?

why draw that unwanted attention to yourself?

like a mentor of mine once said, "dont break the law when youre breaking the law"

also, is anyone actually buying black-market gas/ diesel?.....like, i know its expensive....but, i can fill my tank for like $40-50...not quite at the point where im looking for back alley sources.
    Hey Maine you got some that de cell!?

There was a rural mail carrier when I lived in Goodland KS that had a diesel car that he ran on used cooling oil and grease he got from local restaurants. He said once you got it warm enough to flow it worked great. That was during the Bush2 reccestion corporate fuckery and wealth transfer.

I was wondering when this would start.

There was a rural mail carrier when I lived in Goodland KS that had a diesel car that he ran on used cooling oil and grease he got from local restaurants. He said once you got it warm enough to flow it worked great. That was during the Bush2 reccestion corporate fuckery and wealth transfer.
    There were some fist fights at the back of restaurants during that time, over used oil.

There is a company around here called Renegade that collects oil. They put a 55 gallon drum with their name on it out back of these places and start sending the restaurant a bill. When guys started "stealing" cooking oil out of their drums, it became a big deal.

The old Mercedes 300Ds will run on almost straight vegetable oil as long as you have a tank heater to keep it liquid.

Fun fact about bio-diesel. Read where a guy didn't have the right acid for the process and used Nitric instead. Nitic Acid+Gylcerin creates a really twitchy compound. ;) Leveled the shop and him!

Article does not mention if they were U.S. citizens or some of these PLA types that have been turning up at the border. Interesting.

The old Mercedes 300Ds will run on almost straight vegetable oil as long as you have a tank heater to keep it liquid.

Fun fact about bio-diesel. Read where a guy didn't have the right acid for the process and used Nitric instead. Nitic Acid+Gylcerin creates a really twitchy compound. ;) Leveled the shop and him!

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    strain it, toss in some lye, skim it and run it.
    Now, my $$ is they are just selling it for a 1 or 2 a gallon, so it can be strained and resold. I'm sure they know a few restaurants that will buy it at 5 bucks a gallon.
    3.9m gallons stolen in other places, that's a ton of money.

Reactions: HeavyAssault