• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"I'm not sure they got my order correct.."

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

Eye-Roll-reaction-gif_547051_1.gif

Yes, it's horrible people die from fentanyl....BUT....when you play rough on the playground you are gonna get hurt at some point.

There was another news story about an overdose/accidental "poisoning" case where the "drug user community" actually seeks out the specific dealer cause they got "the hard stuff". WTF!?

blinking-guy-blinks-eyes.gif

Fentanyl is a game changer. Just a pin head's worth and it's sayonara.

That sucks.

While I'm no expert that amount can kill....not will kill. There's a significant difference. If that amount was "will kill.." the body count in the streets would be way past what our society is willing to accept.

Reactions: Hawkwood
    While I'm no expert that amount can kill....not will kill. There's a significant difference. If that amount was "will kill.." the body count in the streets would be way past what our society is willing to accept.
    It's pretty crazy how much of a tolerance people can develop to opiates/opioids. I've seen junkies take two bag shots for maintenance. If we did that, it probably wouldn't work out very well at all.

Everyone's different.

On another note, I'm forever amazed at how many attorneys partake in the booger sugar. And what's the deal with dude in the middle? He's got a knocked up 9 at home and he's blowing lines with a couple of 3s?

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    On another note, I'm forever amazed at how many attorneys partake in the booger sugar. And what's the deal with dude in the middle? He's got a knocked up 9 at home and he's blowing lines with a couple of 3s?

They were not all physically together. They ordered from the same dealer hence they all got the same laced lot of snow.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
    I don’t understand why cocaine or marijuana would even be laced with fentanyl. To overdose on either one of these alone would take an act of suicide to begin with. They are nothing like the hard drugs. You would think these street pharmacists wouldn’t want to kill their customers.

I think it's more about creating an addiction, hence return customers. But if one were mixing up their product for sale and shook in a bit more "special spice" than they should have....well...shit happens.

I think it's more about creating an addiction, hence return customers. But if one were mixing up their product for sale and shook in a bit more "special spice" than they should have....well...shit happens.
    I didn’t think about that. The fentanyl would be used as a hook. Makes sense in that regard.

Drugs keep the economy up. Without drugs, people wouldn't work or steal to pay for the drugs. The dealers have to have a couple of houses to sell from and to live in. They have to have a few cars, furniture in their homes and of course they pay their employees.

Without illegal drugs, where would our economy be???

Yup. The economics of the trade don't play well with morality.

Street level marijuana dealers can sell all day and night and barely make enough money to make it worthwhile.

Street level cocaine dealers usually make more money, but they have to deal with a ton of people and it's more seasonal with their busy season being when kids are home from college and during the summer in general.

Street level heroin dealers can make good money off of less than a dozen serious addicts. No matter what, those customers are going to get their fix at about $40-50k per year from each one, and half of that is profit. Maybe even more so with fentanyl nowadays.

While I have some sympathy for the addicted, although it's their addiction that drives the supply/demand train.
    As for dealers and smugglers, summary execution.

Your government will never hit that number!

• Haha

Maybe at some point we'll realize prohibition is a failed policy. Did t work with booze, it wont work with drugs. Obviously the only reason its still illegal are all the high rollers and gov agencies that profit from it. Doesnt take a genius to figure it out. You can tell what the next drug craze will be in this country based off where our military is. And its been that way since the 60s. The cia didnt get the name cocaine import agency for nothing.

Yes, it's horrible people die from fentanyl....BUT....when you play rough on the playground you are gonna get hurt at some point.

There was another news story about an overdose/accidental "poisoning" case where the "drug user community" actually seeks out the specific dealer cause they got "the hard stuff". WTF!?

blinking-guy-blinks-eyes.gif
    Winning!

Off the playing field forever... and costing the taxpayer nothing!

Outstanding!

Sirhr

Joking and sarcasm aside, IMO this is a well-coordinated effort between the Chicoms (who are producing it) and the Mexican cartels who are bringing it into our country.
    Think about it, what better way for the Chicoms and the cartels to take over our country than destroying thousands upon thousands (mostly young People) without firing a shot.
    Our Gov. Abbott here in TX is right declaring them terrorists.
    Fuck the Chicoms and the cartels, we should hit them both with all means at our disposal.
    Oh, but I reckon the politicians, swamp dwellers and NWO folks would never let that happen as they are being enriched by the trade and destroying our population and Republic :mad:simultaneously.

We are going about it all wrong. We need to get addicted to meth and fentanyl and have a cardiac and pulmonary episode. A big symptom of fentanyl overdoes is the feeling that you cannot breathe. Then, get a cop to restrain you. And when you die, you will be cannonized and sainted and get a funeral that was larger and more celebrated than that of George Herbert Walker Bush. Bush, by the way, stayed away from meth and fentanyl and fighting with cops.

Dang it, I think I said that out loud.

fentanyl is a very useful drug. one of the best and easiest to use. have given a bucket full. to me this whole fentanyl hysteria is government driven and an attempt to further control pain management. heroin and methadone already have over the normal level of gov controls. there are many opiates,some in common use some i haven't heard of in 40 years. they all have different properties and uses. i starting to see hysterical articles about versed (midazolam). just wait til joe's people have approval control to micro manage your pain management. a republican/conservative? take 2 asprin and call me in the morning. and def yes the "war on drugs" is a huge failure to the tune of billions just like prohibition in the 1920s. does give the gestapo a bunch of no knock entries. recreational ODs? who cares? self fixing problem.

I'm in my early 50's and throughout the years I've managed to avoid the potential for overdose. The dealers have no reason to care if their product is safe. Street drugs have become increasingly powerful.....and so have the risks. I came up with a foolproof OD avoidance tactic.

I'VE NEVER TAKEN FUCKING DRUGS !!!

I'm in my early 50's and throughout the years I've managed to avoid the potential for overdose. The dealers have no reason to care if their product is safe. Street drugs have become increasingly powerful.....and so have the risks. I came up with a foolproof OD avoidance tactic.

I'VE NEVER TAKEN FUCKING DRUGS !!!
    Bingo!

Play stupid games.
    Win stupid prizes.

No victims.
    Only volunteers.

No. There are plenty of victims. Overwhelmingly the majority of people don't wake up and think, "I should get hooked on heroin today". The opiod epidemic is solely the responsibility of the medical and big pharma. They got people hooked and then failed to get them un-hooked which is why most people get into heroin / fentanyl.

Hell I went in for lower left quadrant pain a few years ago and got 120 percocet for it. I didn't take any but holy fuck, 120 percs? Come on. The pain management industry is largely why we are where we are with opiod addiction.

-

-

No. There are plenty of victims. Overwhelmingly the majority of people don't wake up and think, "I should get hooked on heroin today". The opiod epidemic is solely the responsibility of the medical and big pharma. They got people hooked and then failed to get them un-hooked which is why most people get into heroin / fentanyl.

Hell I went in for lower left quadrant pain a few years ago and got 120 percocet for it. I didn't take any but holy fuck, 120 percs? Come on. The pain management industry is largely why we are where we are with opiod addiction.
    I’m not sure how you can draw the recreational use of heroin and the medically prescribed use of Percocet for pain management together. I know all too well about pain management and what they prescribe for it. But these people dying because of this fentanyl crap aren’t being prescribed this stuff.

Reactions: mosin46
    I’m not sure how you can draw the recreational use of heroin and the medically prescribed use of Percocet for pain management together. I know all too well about pain management and what they prescribe for it. But these people dying because of this fentanyl crap aren’t being prescribed this stuff.
    A lot of people get hooked off of prescription opioids and when they finally get cut off from the doctor that hooked them, find them on the street . It's not that hard to imagine. There is tons of evidence to support that the opioid crisis is squarely to blame on pharmaceutical companies.

A lot of people get hooked off of prescription opioids and when they finally get cut off from the doctor that hooked them, find them on the street . It's not that hard to imagine. There is tons of evidence to support that the opioid crisis is squarely to blame on pharmaceutical companies.
    It’s not like this fentanyl issue just popped up this week....
    How much more evidence is required for people to get the idea across that it will kill you?

It’s not like this fentanyl issue just popped up this week....
    How much more evidence is required for people to get the idea across that it will kill you?
    You ever read what opioid addiction is like? Just the withdrawal is apparently like the worst flu you ever had. People take it to maintain and not even for the high. It's just not to feel sick. I don't feel at all bad for someone who put themselves into that situation recreationally, but a lot got put there by doctors. Those I have a bit of sympathy for.

Last edited:
    Reactions: RPN and MadDuner
    either you are being obtuse or you are too fucking stupid to understand that most opiod addicts were first prescribed an opioid for some pain issue, then got hooked because thats what opioids do and then were shut off by their doctors and sought to satisfy their medically induced addiction through street opioids.

You ever read what opioid addiction is like? Just the withdrawal is apparently like the worst flu you ever had. People take it to maintain and not even for the high. It's just not to feel sick. I don't feel at all bad for someone who put themselves into that situation recreationally, but a lot got put there by doctors. Those I have a bit of sympathy for.
    I've gotten off hard opiods after many months of repeated surgeries. The worst flu doesn't do it justice even a little, it's so much worse and that doesn't even consider the physical craving that last for multiple weeks. Then you have the mental aspect.... After that, I understand how people get to such a bad place in such addiction. People who have no clue just have no clue and talk out of their ass. Sure there's plenty of junkies that have only themselves to blame, but there's an absolute TON that got started by Dr feelgood in their small town and sent them down a horrid path. Big pharma has an absolutely massive role in all this scourge that has a whole nation gripped so tightly. We can also say this same thing about the massive number of fat asses we have , or the drunks we have, ect.... Trump is the only person on a national level that has even tried to address this, and our current administration knowingly allows chicoms to ship it right in here by way of the cartels. Absolutely sickening

Reactions: gunjunkie45
    I've gotten off hard opiods after many months of repeated surgeries. The worst flu doesn't do it justice even a little, it's so much worse and that doesn't even consider the physical craving that last for multiple weeks. Then you have the mental aspect.... After that, I understand how people get to such a bad place in such addiction. People who have no clue just have no clue and talk out of their ass. Sure there's plenty of junkies that have only themselves to blame, but there's an absolute TON that got started by Dr feelgood in their small town and sent them down a horrid path. Big pharma has an absolutely massive role in all this scourge that has a whole nation gripped so tightly. We can also say this same thing about the massive number of fat asses we have , or the drunks we have, ect.... Trump is the only person on a national level that has even tried to address this, and our current administration knowingly allows chicoms to ship it right in here by way of the cartels. Absolutely sickening
    My grandfather got physically addicted to morphine in the 70's. He was carpooling to work with an epileptic, unbeknownst to him. His coworker had a seizure and wrapped them around a telephone pole. Gramps needed emergency replacement of both hips at the age of 42. I don't really know details but grampa did tell me that his heart stopped due to withdrawal.

My grandfather got physically addicted to morphine in the 70's. He was carpooling to work with an epileptic, unbeknownst to him. His coworker had a seizure and wrapped them around a telephone pole. Gramps needed emergency replacement of both hips at the age of 42. I don't really know details but grampa did tell me that his heart stopped due to withdrawal.

Yeah I had a bad accident too that required me to be on heavy narcs for a while. Getting off was absolutely horrible and it isn't a single event... I sweated with massive chills for over a week straight and my body hurt and ached so badly, and on top of that your emotions are just wildly all over the place. It's absolutely terrible and much more like torture than any bad flu. There's no way to describe how bad it is.

If I had that same experience and had means to get more drugs I don't know if I actually could have done it. Thank God I had no other way to get any more and was determined and had family support to do it. Soooo many don't or even have a decent influence to help guide them and their life erodes to a point they don't have any decent options left. It's just not as simple as some others make it out to be, nor is how people come to be on the pills to begin with

either you are being obtuse or you are too fucking stupid to understand that most opiod addicts were first prescribed an opioid for some pain issue, then got hooked because thats what opioids do and then were shut off by their doctors and sought to satisfy their medically induced addiction through street opioids.
    Most of the people who are dying from this stuff are young people that have never been injured or had anything prescribed to them for pain. You are working hard to link two entirely different groups of people to this fentanyl problem. All of this outrage without a single bit of it directed towards the government that’s welcoming it across the border by truck loads.

And yes, I know only too well about opioid use. You can call me an expert at this point. I’m not proud of it, but I don’t really see how anybody has a choice initially.

After they reattached my leg, and the other surgeries involved in trying to make me whole again - it was a long, slow, painful road. My back is still screwed, one leg is shorter than the other, there’s nerve damage and the ankle is fused, but no more surgeries. Long-term opioid use destroys everything, and changes your personality - and not for the best. After years of stronger and stronger prescriptions I had to do something! None of it is my, or anybody else’s friend. My doctor tried cutting the dosages back, but I ended up just eating more of it, then screaming for more refills. That cycle was terrible also.

After reading a study about long-term pain and opioid use, I chose to fight through it without meds. Cold turkey. Not even aspirin. Not because I’m some tough guy, but because I figured out that just like the study said - MY brain amplified the perceived pain to cause me to want the meds. That’s the addiction part. That’s the part that must be fixed. I didn’t see any other way than just stopping, and suffering through it. I was a complete wreck for awhile. It was very bad. It was worth it.

No, it was not easy!
    Yes, there is still pain. That’s never going to change. Some days are better than others.
    Now with no meds at all though, the pain actually feels much less intense, but it certainly didn’t get that way overnight. I no longer even think about “if I just had something to take the edge off”. That includes drinking too! Trading one crutch for another is no gain. Life sucks, but it’ll be over soon enough anyway. Make the most of it.

If anybody else out there is on opioids for pain - consider going without.
    Don’t just try. Do it!
    You’ll be way better off in the long run.

Most of the people who are dying from this stuff are young people that have never been injured or had anything prescribed to them for pain. You are working hard to link two entirely different groups of people to this fentanyl problem. All of this outrage without a single bit of it directed towards the government that’s welcoming it across the border by truck loads.

And yes, I know only too well about opioid use. You can call me an expert at this point. I’m not proud of it, but I don’t really see how anybody has a choice initially.

After they reattached my leg, and the other surgeries involved in trying to make me whole again - it was a long, slow, painful road. My back is still screwed, one leg is shorter than the other, there’s nerve damage and the ankle is fused, but no more surgeries. Long-term opioid use destroys everything, and changes your personality - and not for the best. After years of stronger and stronger prescriptions I had to do something! None of it is my, or anybody else’s friend. My doctor tried cutting the dosages back, but I ended up just eating more of it, then screaming for more refills. That cycle was terrible also.

After reading a study about long-term pain and opioid use, I chose to fight through it without meds. Cold turkey. Not even aspirin. Not because I’m some tough guy, but because I figured out that just like the study said - MY brain amplified the perceived pain to cause me to want the meds. That’s the addiction part. That’s the part that must be fixed. I didn’t see any other way than just stopping, and suffering through it. I was a complete wreck for awhile. It was very bad. It was worth it.

No, it was not easy!
    Yes, there is still pain. That’s never going to change. Some days are better than others.
    Now with no meds at all though, the pain actually feels much less intense, but it certainly didn’t get that way overnight. I no longer even think about “if I just had something to take the edge off”. That includes drinking too! Trading one crutch for another is no gain. Life sucks, but it’ll be over soon enough anyway. Make the most of it.

If anybody else out there is on opioids for pain - consider going without.
    Don’t just try. Do it!
    You’ll be way better off in the long run.
    These, above, actually know of what they're speaking.

How do I know this for fact? Because I too know EXACTLY what they're saying. I didn't choose to get 'drove-into' and I sure as hell didn't volunteer to spend many months in the hospital, practically immobile because everything except my left-arm was broken. I didn't ASK to be 're-learned how to walk again, the following Spring'.

But when I got out of the hospital, and simply decided to 'not get re-fills' on the 2 pills they were giving me every 2 hours for the past bunch of months....that turned into the worst week of my life. It wasn't until I was going to do some laundry (had nothing left that was clean-you figure it out) and was going through pockets where I found a 'go-pack' of 1 single pill wrapped up in Saran-Wrap that I'd forgotten about. It was purely out of desparation and lack of anything else that helped, that I took that 1 pill.

And a half-an-hour later, "all was well with the world...."

Right then and there, is where the lesson began. That lesson being, there is a HUGE-ASSED difference between "addiction" and "dependency". I learned right there, that my body was DEPENDENT on that medication. Quitting cold-turkey was HELL. But from that point on, I learned that I had to stick-it-out and carry-through.... and continue doing the cold-turkey thing.

Literally crawling on the floor, because you can't walk. literally sleeping on the floor because you can't physically get up and in to bed.

One hell of a learning experience, let me tell you. And all those times when in the hospital, I'd asked 'since I'm taking all these meds, why aren't I getting 'stoned' and such"? Their answer/response was always "because you're in so much pain and so many things are broken/wrong with your body, that it is working on all that stuff. If you DIDN'T Have anything wrong, THEN you'd get the 'effect' in your brain."

I can't tell you how many nurses told me that, over the months. Most of it is factually true. Except for the fact that they didn't tell me anything about 'dependency' and such.

Now, had I CHOSEN to go out and get more meds, then I would have been an addict. I personally CHOSE to not be an addict. Hence why I haven't had any of them meds, ever since. Do I get to have the fun of daily discomfort? YES. Do I get to have the fun of constant pain? YES. Do I get to have the consolation prize of "any time I attempt to do anything like what I used to do, when I was a certified Tradesman and it HURT LIKE HELL"? YES.

But I'm still alive. I still HAVE both my legs, and can still sorta-kinda use 'em. My pelvis is still separated, and it still flexes/wobbles when I walk/stand and such, and that SUCKS ASS but I'm still alive.

So yeah, those guys above DO know what they're talking about. I do too. And none of us chose to be an addict. Which is why we aren't addicts.

There's a hell of a difference, but there's a hell of an apprenticeship to get THAT ticket.

I chose to not be dependent.

A couple points:

a) Cartel is making their own fentanyl now. They get the base chemicals from the chai-knee.

b) Cartel is also flooding America with 95% pure crystal meth for dirt cheap too.

If any nation deserved an invasion from America, it would be Mexico. It would truly be a worthwhile endeavor for the U.S. Military machine to chew up the cartels. Sadly we are busy slava’ing ukraine.

Fail.

Joking and sarcasm aside, IMO this is a well-coordinated effort between the Chicoms (who are producing it) and the Mexican cartels who are bringing it into our country.
    Think about it, what better way for the Chicoms and the cartels to take over our country than destroying thousands upon thousands (mostly young People) without firing a shot.
    Our Gov. Abbott here in TX is right declaring them terrorists.
    Fuck the Chicoms and the cartels, we should hit them both with all means at our disposal.
    Oh, but I reckon the politicians, swamp dwellers and NWO folks would never let that happen as they are being enriched by the trade and destroying our population and Republic :mad:simultaneously.

I'd bet there is considerable drug consumption within the Beltway. Heck, I'd bet addiction to drugs, sex , gambling or suitcases of cash is almost a prerequisite for higher office, SES or plum staff gigs. With dirty secrets to hide, all the players can be controlled.

It's pretty crazy how much of a tolerance people can develop to opiates/opioids. I've seen junkies take two bag shots for maintenance. If we did that, it probably wouldn't work out very well at all.

Everyone's different.

I've read many ODs happen when a recovering junkie falls off the wagon after several months and the first buy is same as their last...which turns out to be the last...forever.

Jamey Johnson had a song...

High Cost of Living

I was just a normal guy
    Life was just a 9 to 5
    With bills and pressure piled-up to the sky
    She never asked, she knew I'd be
    Hangin' with my wilder friends
    Lookin' for some other way to fly
    Three days straight was no big feat
    To get by on no food or sleep
    And crazy was becoming my new normal
    I'd pass out on the bedroom floor
    Sleep right through the calm before the storm
    My life was just an old routine
    Every day the same damn thing
    I couldn't even tell I was alive
    I tell you
    The high cost of livin'
    Ain't nothing like the cost of livin' high
    That southern Baptist parking lot
    Was where I'd go to smoke my pot
    And sit there in my pickup truck and pray
    And starin' at that giant cross
    Just reminded me that I was lost
    And it just never seemed to point the way
    As soon as Jesus turned his back
    I'd found my way across the track
    Lookin' just to score another deal
    With my back against that damn eight ball
    I didn't have to think or talk or feel
    My life was just an old routine
    I couldn't even tell I was alive
    I tell you
    The high cost of livin'
    My whole life went through my head
    Layin' in that motel bed
    Watchin' as the cops kicked in the door
    I had a job and a piece of land
    My sweet wife was my best friend
    But I traded that for cocaine and a whore
    With my new found sobriety
    I've got the time to sit and think
    Of all the things I had and threw away
    This prison is much colder
    Than that one that I was locked-up in just yesterday
    My life is just an old routine
    Hell, I can't even tell if I'm alive
    I tell you
    The high cost of livin'
    I tell you
    The high cost of livin'

Had a junkie tell me he wakes everyday and waits, almost hoping to die. I asked why he didn't just double his hit and fade away. He replied, "I don't know. Instinct to live, too brave, not brave enough?"

A contractor bud was working a job in Miami. He stopped by to check on progress and asked, "Hey where is Joe." One worker walked up and said he knew. Guy gets in his truck and tells him where to go. They stop in front of a crack house and before he can open his door girls are on both sides of the truck offering blowjobs for $10. He said this is when he learned how strong addiction is. He pulled out $10 and handed it to the worker and said, "You can have sex or go get high." Guy shoved the girls aside and went in the house.

The callous part of me says "who gives a shit" if some fuckers with poor impulse control and weak stress management get dropped by Spicy Bolivian Marching Powder. I don't think the State should have much if any say what the fuck we put in our bodies, and they've long been shown to take whatever money from whomever, fucking Crisco is just as bad as you for Fentanyl but at least when your blood is full of hydrolyzed oils and hexanes and your body goes into a cancer-creating bonanza everyone gets paid for you to die slow.

Then you remember the CIA and DIA was bringing this shit in by the truckload to subvert communities within the United States and then - fucking shocking - the government spook's plans got all fucked up much like they did in the several dozen (closer to 100) countries we have attempted to subvert and/or invade. If it can keep the populace distracted and jacked up, the State is more than happy to let it slide. They only ever bang mid-tier dealers and folks in country. You never hear about a legit cartel leader or distribution network head getting got. If they do, it means their time was up, everyone knows who El Chapo is but not the several dozen crafty #1 and #2's within Mexico and beyond.

Fuck, Mexico's got the market corner now. They steal/buy the downstream components direct in bulk - they're legit like Mafia now - probably have fucking Unions too. They keep your Abuelita on the payroll to hand them off AK47s when a Sicario cell gets activated - you think anyone is turning on the biggest employer in their State?

If we really wanted to fix this issue we'd start dropping bodies on the border. Fuck it, biological warfare, you look like you got a package - I don't give a fuck if it's your Abuela's tamales or some Peruvian Dancing Paste: you get bricked. It wouldn't take a journeyman S2 shop between FININT nerds, GEOINT nerds and maybe some SIGINT bros to find the distribution centers and manufacturers. Cannot it that way? What the fuck do we spend 100s of millions of Special Missions & ISA assets for. Send them in, put 1/2 drill bits into fucking knee caps, and find it the old fashioned way.

Couple surgical strikes in this motherfucker, take out the entire middle management because anyone below the #3 guy in the cartel doesn't touch the dirty side. Hire out some privateers to sink vessels, blow up cartel subs, and sanction the fucking country leadership while your at it since they're in bed with the cartels. Don't like that shit? Cool - you got 3 weeks to immigrate south - 50 miles south of the US border are now a US beating zone.

Ugh, why do I waste my time, none of this will happen. This shit is most of the people getting bodied by Fent are not these hardcore junkies. When I lived in Ohio - capital of coked-out white people - I watched chicks my age take enough coke that was laced up to kill half the people commenting on this and were fine. Then they would offer to suck you off for $10 right after taking a 200X lethal dose of Colombian Thunder Powder. Those fucking degenerate animals don't die from this. It's dumb kids wanting to experiment with a joint that is laced with Fent, then they do a dirt snow angel in front of their fellow 14 year old fuck heads who have to explain that shit.

You know the State wants this to happen when even a bunch of liberal Jewish rich people complain about this shit and nothing gets done. Come on.