• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing I'm On Fire Anybody Else???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntinfool

Private
Minuteman
Hey Fellows anybody gettin' ramped up for this fall yet!

I saw this little 3 year old (?) down close to one of my huntin' spots!

Buckon35028rescr.jpg

Buckon35013rescr.jpg

Buckon35031rescr.jpg

Here he is with maybe his son?

Buckon35043rescr.jpg

And finally munchin' some grundage!! And keepin' an eye on yours truly!

Buckon35006rescr2.jpg

~HF~

Re: I'm On Fire Anybody Else???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice!

Stud!
I have some cameras out but no big boys yet...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: acks280ack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stud!
I have some cameras out but no big boys yet... </div></div>

I don't own a trail cam that's my handheld and I out scoutin'!

~HF~

nice!

let him breed.

Tough to do but I'd let him go for another year.

If it s public land yer fucked... kill him, cause someone will.

But if you're on private let him go 1 more year.

There in lies the probablem. He's on private property but I live in the middle of 12,000 acres of Public Hunting Area!

He could easly stray over and get shot, sure I'd love to let him grow another year or two even. But with that being said if he passes by me this fall he won't likely grow any older!!
grin.gif

~HF~

I hear ya...

better start to pattern him or you'll only remember him in these pics and your nightmares.

The stick launchers get first crack at him.

I'll be in your neck of the woods..so to speak. This season.
I've a good friend who is VP of a wood products Co. We have 4500 acres we hunt. at the intersection of Preston, Barbour and Tucker Counties. All private. There's only 6 of us.... I'm pretty keyed up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weda'</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be in your neck of the woods..so to speak. This season.
I've a good friend who is VP of a wood products Co. We have 4500 acres we hunt. at the intersection of Preston, Barbour and Tucker Counties. All private. There's only 6 of us.... I'm pretty keyed up.
</div></div>

Hey Weda' you need to join my home forum. I'm a mod there and we have plenty of folks up in that part of the state. In fact one of our mods forum name is PCH (Preston County Hunter).

Here's a link to the home page.
http://wvsportsman.net/index.php

~HF~

Im ready for a scout trip and cannot wait to go. The biggest coastal blacktail I have ever seen is currently hiding in my backyard to get away from bow pressure on the private land behind me. Every morning this buck is in my blackberrys and yes I have had nightmares about it.

it's getting very close to 'Deer Season' here in Ireland now too. It starts on Sept 1st for stags and bucks...(we only have 3 type of deer here, Red Deer, Sika and Fallow) but they are plenty for us...Was watching a good '14 pointer' this week so fingers crossed he will still be hanging around come Sept 1st!!!

Man you guys got to stop posting these pictures. It's making it hard not to think about hunting. I cant wait to get out there this year enough without seeing these pictures. But keep em coming.

That will be a nice boy in a year or two!!