• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm only getting angrier

Wow. But its a well known fact that the entire Obama administration was comprised of people who hate America.

These reports signal the tightening of the noose. Soon they will be adding sandbags to be sure their Treasonous necks snap cleanly.

Kerry is a c*cksucker who orders cheesesteaks with Swiss cheese. Whaddaya really expect? Saddle up, jinete.

I'm registered Dem9crat but dont vote that way .I too am angry and disgusted beyond words at the actions of our employees . Fuck the leader moniker . With the exception of few they aren't worthy . These fuckers fo9rgot that within the bounds of C9nstitution and law the do our bidding as directed by those we elect .
Not the " fuck Flynn thenwe fuck Trump " shit . Even the new head of the DNC was chanting Fuck Trump as Pelosi sat there laughing . The people of this Country voted Donald Trump into the office of President of the United States . It would do all well to show some self d8gnity and respect for the people and the President . We did as much for Obama . It doesn't take a genius to see the people who are skylining themselves thru treason and seditition . If this shit pops who do you think the first targets are .

Wow...just wow. The Dems would rather go out of their way to hurt America than see it succeed under the leadership of Trump...so not that surprising really. Just so sad.

If this shit pops who do you think the first targets are .

Unfortunately, anyone who has NFA, completed multiple 4473s over the last decade, and a paper trail to ammunition wholesale outfits.

Unfortunately, anyone who has NFA, completed multiple 4473s over the last decade, and a paper trail to ammunition wholesale outfits.
Do you know any LE that would be kicking down those doors?! I know I sure don't. Sign on my lawn reads "If you value my stuff more than your life, come on in!!"

Do you know any LE that would be kicking down those doors?! I know I sure don't. Sign on my lawn reads "If you value my stuff more than your life, come on in!!"

I hope you and 308 are right. We're dealing with a Leftist Governor here who already has us under a declared "state of emergeny" due to an opioid crisis, with no end in sight.

Reactions: L.R.Novice
I hope you and 308 are right. We're dealing with a Leftist Governor here who already has us under a declared "state of emergeny" due to an opioid crisis, with no end in sight.

Implicit is the fact that the government isn't the only one with lists.

I saw the wording of the order . It basically says that if it has anything to do with opoid crisis do what you have to do . If law enforcement follow the letter of this it could get hairy . On the other hand my experience of Pa law enforcement is that we have an overwhelm8ng majority of good professionals .

Terrorist orginization .

Read carefully and remember that it is from Wikipedia:

On 29 November 2012, in a 138–9 vote (with 41 abstentions and 5 absences),[45] the United Nations General Assembly passed resolution 67/19, upgrading Palestine from an "observer entity" to a "non-member observer state" within the United Nations system, which was described as recognition of the PLO's sovereignty.[26][27][46][47][48] Palestine's new status is equivalent to that of the Holy See.[49] The UN has permitted Palestine to title its representative office to the UN as "The Permanent Observer Mission of the State of Palestine to the United Nations",[50] and Palestine has instructed its diplomats to officially represent "The State of Palestine"—no longer the Palestinian National Authority.[48] On 17 December 2012, UN Chief of Protocol Yeocheol Yoon declared that "the designation of 'State of Palestine' shall be used by the Secretariat in all official United Nations documents",[51] thus recognising the title 'State of Palestine' as the state's official name for all UN purposes. As of 14 September 2015, 136 (70.5%) of the 193 member states of the United Nations have recognised the State of Palestine.[47][52] Many of the countries that do not recognise the State of Palestine nevertheless recognise the PLO as the "representative of the Palestinian people". The PLO's Executive Committee is empowered by the Palestinian National Council to perform the functions of government of the State of Palestine.[53]

On 29 November 2012, in a 138–9 vote (with 41 abstentions and 5 absences),[45] the United Nations General Assembly passed resolution 67/19, upgrading Palestine from an "observer entity" to a "non-member observer state" within the United Nations system, which was described as recognition of the PLO's sovereignty.[26][27][46][47][48] Palestine's new status is equivalent to that of the Holy See.[49] The UN has permitted Palestine to title its representative office to the UN as "The Permanent Observer Mission of the State of Palestine to the United Nations",[50] and Palestine has instructed its diplomats to officially represent "The State of Palestine"—no longer the Palestinian National Authority.[48] On 17 December 2012, UN Chief of Protocol Yeocheol Yoon declared that "the designation of 'State of Palestine' shall be used by the Secretariat in all official United Nations documents",[51] thus recognising the title 'State of Palestine' as the state's official name for all UN purposes. As of 14 September 2015, 136 (70.5%) of the 193 member states of the United Nations have recognised the State of Palestine.[47][52] Many of the countries that do not recognise the State of Palestine nevertheless recognise the PLO as the "representative of the Palestinian people". The PLO's Executive Committee is empowered by the Palestinian National Council to perform the functions of government of the State of Palestine.[53]

Interesting stuff. Nothing will ever come of it however.

Would not be surprised if Israeli intelligence provided with Maariv with the info. If so, most thankful.

Perty words but still terrorist . If the UN said that the Arkansa succubus was thr second coming and pure aa the driven snow she would still be the most treachorous , treasonous thieving whore the world has ever known .

Perty words but still terrorist . If the UN said that the Arkansa succubus was thr second coming and pure aa the driven snow she would still be the most treachorous , treasonous thieving whore the world has ever known .

Nobody is saying that they aren't terrorists. Bit they've got the mantle of statehood, and therefore, Logan should apply.

Kerry has yet to deny it to my knowledge. You would think the denial would be swift.

Absolutely . My rebuke was intended as a s8ngle finger salute to the UN . Always grateful for the info you bring to light .

Kerry has yet to deny it to my knowledge. You would think the denial would be swift.
Unfettered hubris. These morons believe themselves gods by the Mythical and Epic arrogance they display openly . Should they find justice it will be a good read .

They aren't worried which is very interesting to me.

I still think the whole thing stinks to high heaven. Much of what is happening is a smokescreen. They (Dems and RINOs) are in it together and they now have a private militia to help plan, coordinate and execute their intent.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmyJerry
Abbas or what ever his name is insulted Trump in a speech. So Trump said he won’t negotiate with the Palestinians. This all while this drops. He said they can’t negotiate without trust. This is only the beginning.

They aren't worried which is very interesting to me.

I still think the whole thinks stinks to high heaven. Much of what is happening is a smokescreen. They (Dems and RINOs) are in it together and they now have a private militia to help plan, coordinate and execute their intent.
Has been for longer than most would like to admit.
First order of taking control, you must control the highest law enforcement entities.

R

Reactions: Nik H
Wow...just wow. The Dems would rather go out of their way to hurt America than see it succeed under the leadership of Trump...so not that surprising really. Just so sad.

It takes a special kind of azz to wake up everyday hoping for news of dead GIs, a mass shooting or a racial incident, anything that indicates failure just so you can exploit it to further your cause.

I'll bet dems get a woody every time some wacko shoots up a school.

No need to negotiate anything with the "Palestinians" just cut off giving those terrorist supporters free money and see how quickly they run out of the ability to do anything but surrender once they don't have foreign money propping them up.

Controlling the FBI isn't going to help the deep state.

This place is too big, LE too decentralized, too many guns in civilian hands, and too many citizens that are willing and able to use them against ursurpers.

Controlling the FBI isn't going to help the deep state.

This place is too big, LE too decentralized, too many guns in civilian hands, and too many citizens that are willing and able to use them against ursurpers.

True, getting people to act against social norms on average will prove far more difficult.
Most will require a direct infringement to get any motivation.

R

Why the fuck are we negotiating with palestine in the first place?.....they are not in any position of authority to tell america or its allies what to do.....

Just tell them plainly....that if they threaen americs or its intetests.....we will bomb them off tge fucking map.

Maybe once the sand chimps taste a MOAB or two, theyll learn their place in this worls is at the bottom.

True, getting people to act against social norms on average will prove far more difficult.
Most will require a direct infringement to get any motivation.

R
An unconstitutional usurpation of power will do it for me

Why the fuck are we negotiating with palestine in the first place?.....they are not in any position of authority to tell america or its allies what to do.....

Just tell them plainly....that if they threaen americs or its intetests.....we will bomb them off tge fucking map.

Maybe once the sand chimps taste a MOAB or two, theyll learn their place in this worls is at the bottom.

You would think, but apparently those are a special breed.
Here are some pictures from the 2014 Gaza war, there are lots more:
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2014/07/14/19/Gaza-Getty.jpg
https://www.radiotnn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Gaza-plane-raid.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fb/cf/c4/fbcfc4eee02bcc3f7907c992c83b7507.jpg

Pretty sure a MOAB wouldn't have done much better than examples of this for a week straight.

You just need to cut the support out from under them, they get probably close to a billion a year in free money, about 1/3rd of that from us.

Personally, I think Kerry is nothing but a Turd or at best a Shit Stain on every one of we Veterans that served in RVN years ago and a prime example of how Officers covered for each other as they wrote up their own citations for Valor while the enlisted who actually did it were forgotten.
And yet they wonder why? the troops held them in such disdain?
Too bad he was not in my AO as we had a cure for that. We called it a Frag.

Veer, you are absolutely correct but unfortunately, nothing will happen.
Alleged collusion, stop the presses. Proven treason, no big deal.

You would think, but apparently those are a special breed.
Here are some pictures from the 2014 Gaza war, there are lots more:
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2014/07/14/19/Gaza-Getty.jpg
https://www.radiotnn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Gaza-plane-raid.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fb/cf/c4/fbcfc4eee02bcc3f7907c992c83b7507.jpg

Pretty sure a MOAB wouldn't have done much better than examples of this for a week straight.

You just need to cut the support out from under them, they get probably close to a billion a year in free money, about 1/3rd of that from us.

Only way to "Mark a Target"!!

I wonder what percentage of the Colonial population was initially behind the patriots when they rose against the British monarchy?

I don't think you need a ton of people to effect change if it goes that route. Just a few to set the stage. I think others will jump in after it begins.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
At the fucking arrogance and outright TREASON of these motherfucking democrats. If you are a democrat voter or politician YOU are the domestic enemy of the Republic and the Constitution that I swore an oath to fight against.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...o-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html

Shocking!

Not really.

Mother fucker has been a traitor since at least before 1971.

Odd no one is trying to shove the Logan Act up his ass like they attempted with Mike Flynn and Sessions.

Of the three who's actions most seem to fit the crime the Logan act was meant to deal with?