• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision I'm out of the game boys, NV sell off. RATAR FP, PVS14's, CNVD.

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,
I'm out. I am selling off my NV gear. All of this equipment needs to find new homes. I just do not use it enough to justify keeping it, and in another month I'll be into the home savings account. So this will buy me some additional time.

First on the block is an unused RATAR FP from the last GB. This one is unlocked and ready to rock. It was mounted up to my Holland, but I never sighted it in. Zero rounds fired. It will include everything that ships with it except the battery. Yours for ( OFF THE MARKET ) shipped via FedEX overnight with full insured value. ITAR will be respected on all of these item.

### UPDATED###. Possible trade items. It would be + cash on your end.
Leica Geovids
Silencerco Radius X2

First to post that they are taking an item, gets it. Just keeps it simple and fair. Any questions, just reach on out. Unfortunately I'll be home.....
Thanks for looking,
ST42

wJ9xt9a.jpg

HiS2iQP.jpg

F4RroFq.jpg

Next up, A Bridged pair of matched tube PVS-14's GP with spec sheets. Mod Armory Bridge with SS SNB filters, sold as seen. I bought the tubes off of ARFCOM, and assembled them myself. They need a purge, but using them without has had zero issues for me. Yours for $4800 shipped via FedEx overnight with full insurance. These tubes are not spec'd for door kicking, 1st tier operator's , who's lives depend on the ultimate in NV. They are, however more than adequate to use in night hunting, or in keeping your personal defense edge sharpened. I may have pics through the tubes, If I find them, I'll get them posted. They are very clean tubes without blems or issues. With an illuminator, they are Incredible ;) Images of the Spec sheets are available upon request via text or email. Tubes are MX-10160's with auto-gain, so manual gain is inop. ###### SOLD#####

ov3Z4xE.jpg

PVeiuGs.jpg

YmrTdwJ.jpg

Op2Y7Th.jpg

02TUQfL.jpg

EHh8FiO.jpg

Lastly, CNVD that I purchased here on the Hide from Felipe. Tube is phenomenal, and has about 2.5 hours of use on it by me. This is a MIL-Spec'd unit, not the commercial tubes. It is GP, not WP. $4250 Shipped via FedEx overnight with full insurance. Comes with a new additional objective lens cover. ### SOLD ###

qy78nev.jpg

fvBgayE.jpg

KXJ2nfT.jpg

UAeuljB.jpg

rfN8Yaf.jpg

TO8o1C5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
Gotta be patient. Sell 48-49 tickets to get your money back. 1 in 48/49 odds is pretty good for spending $100 and getting a pricey piece of NV.

Update: Just saw price was $4250. In 4/43 odds is even better. I'd buy a ticket.

RAPTAR is still available Bro...

RAPTAR is still available. The rest has been sold. TTT for for a new piece of Kit.

⬆️ Let’s mark the RAPTAR down to $4900. Partial trades could include,
1. Sico Radius looking for 2 of these.
2. AI AICS AT 2.0 in .338 LM
3. Manners or McMillan LA stock with DBM that will accommodate the .338LM. Heavy Barrel, 1.35.

Last edited: