• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm speachless, but boiling

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018

Just how far is the left going to go? There is not a single patriot in the democrap party who will stop their media wing. It's disgusting, pisses me off, makes me sad, and truly worried where our country is going .

That this drivel is "printed" and Tom Cotton is being dragged over hot coals is truly mind boggling. Now, next mission is to get rid of my comcast...but who? AT&T, Google Fiber? which is the least evil of those 3?

The Left and cooperative left media has traction right now and is pushing their agenda down our throats. Really worried about direction our country is going. I told my 86yo mother a month or so ago that we had about 20yrs left in the America we have always loved. I may have been wrong It might be only 20 weeks!!!
Freedom is completely threatened!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgecrusher
I'm thankful my father passed 2 years ago and doesn't have to witness this. One of my best friends told me at least 15 years ago that we have 10 years left, at most 20. So, his "crazy prediction" was spot on. Furthermore, a British friend of mine told me as far back as 1997...wait and see, they'll destroy the meaning of your flag; much like they have the Union Jack. That's 23 years ago!!

Fuck them. With a concrete cactus.

Long may she wave...

EYs-0upWsAESxHB.jpeg

Last edited:
what fear does Brees have for standing by his philosophy? his teammates will protect him against any other team's players bent on hurting him on the field... after all, he is the golden goose on that team... he has been a stand up guy for a long time... his spirit building chants in that huddle before the game are born from his respect for those who have fought and who are currently fighting to preserve the freedoms the Constitution and Bill of Rights provide us all... without those defending us, there would be absolutely no chance for the 99% of us to enjoy those freedoms... and that includes the likes of this leftist reporter at NBC... Drew stand up son, you have nothing to apologize for, nothing...

Reactions: Seed tick

Just how far is the left going to go? There is not a single patriot in the democrap party who will stop their media wing. It's disgusting, pisses me off, makes me sad, and truly worried where our country is going .

That this drivel is "printed" and Tom Cotton is being dragged over hot coals is truly mind boggling. Now, next mission is to get rid of my comcast...but who? AT&T, Google Fiber? which is the least evil of those 3?
It is fascinating to connect the dots the deep state has in-your-face revealed for all to see. Media, Democrat party, Clinton Global, Russia hoax, Arab Spring flooding of Europe with a race/culture war, open borders here, Gates/Soros eugenic forced vaccination agenda behind the Murky Covid bioweapon release, fake economy kept afloat by Fed Print out of thin air, Antifa stage management, Fed buying up America on the cheap now, all wholly-owned and orchestrated. The “spontaneous” antifa/blm riots have sprung up all over Europe, indicating the same hidden hand at work. Unleashing murderous hoards on the American public is the same tactic Lincoln tried against the South during the Civil War with the “emancipation proclamation”. He hoped freed blacks would constitute a rear-action guerilla force against defenseless women and children, while cynically plotting to repatriate all the blacks to Africa after being Used. Abhorrent then, and now. Sadly we now face several generations of propagandized degenerate whites, toxically narcissistic trained victims, yet ruthlessly gleeful at commanding blacks to do their dirty-work. Puppets running puppets. That the recent damage was allowed to run out of control speaks to the extent of Marxist penetration. Interesting times

Drew Brees is a coward and a pussy. Just like the countless other celebrities who dared speak their minds, then backtracked and issued a mea culpa when called out by leftists. Everyday I read a disgusting "apology" by some athlete or actor who dared go against the liberal approved doctrine. Sometimes for something they said or wrote years ago!

I have zero respect for these spineless pieces of shit, like Drew Brees. A real man (or woman) with guts and conviction would tell these leftist scum to go pound sand and double down on their "offensive" statements. Their are no people like this in the entertainment world. I would rather live under a bridge and penniless than be pussy whipped and owned by liberals.

Lincoln did not win any war. Grant did.

Lincoln empowered him, but only after he'd also empowered the weaker Generals in the Union. Took him a long time; hard years, deadly years, to get around to Grant.

I'm not shying away from that reading. Knowledge is power, and knowing who and what is standing in the way of truth and freedom is the most powerful weapon of all these days.

They can give me all the eugenics vaccinations they may wish; my descendants are already in play. Even if it's the kill shot, I've already had my day.

I'm already proud of those young adults. We don't agree all that much, but they stand on their own feet and achieve their goals.

Their world is no bed of roses; but they aren't backing away from any of it. They're already better at that than I could hope to be.

It's their world, now...

Last edited:
Reactions: Seymour Fish
what fear does Brees have for standing by his philosophy? his teammates will protect him against any other team's players bent on hurting him on the field... after all, he is the golden goose on that team... he has been a stand up guy for a long time... his spirit building chants in that huddle before the game are born from his respect for those who have fought and who are currently fighting to preserve the freedoms the Constitution and Bill of Rights provide us all... without those defending us, there would be absolutely no chance for the 99% of us to enjoy those freedoms... and that includes the likes of this leftist reporter at NBC... Drew stand up son, you have nothing to apologize for, nothing...
Brees is a pussy, caving to the other side.

This "should" be enough for those left watching the felons league to quit.
Not holding my breath though.
Colon was "entitled to have his opinion".
Not so much for the other side.
Commish was all on board as well.

R

Reactions: yakstone
It's Ironic that the communists would choose blacks to kneel for the flag it's almost like the left planned it out knowing that not one black athlete would have a clue as to this little tidbit
We'll start with the first black recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor award: Army Sgt. William H. Carney, who earned the honor for protecting one of the United States' greatest symbols during the Civil War -- the American flag.

Charge on Fort Wagner

On July 18, 1863, the soldiers of Carney's regiment led the charge on Fort Wagner. During the battle, the unit's color guard was shot. Carney, who was just a few feet away, saw the dying man stumble, and he scrambled to catch the falling flag.

Despite suffering several serious gunshot wounds himself, Carney kept the symbol of the Union held high as he crawled up the hill to the walls of Fort Wagner, urging his fellow troops to follow him. He planted the flag in the sand at the base of the fort and held it upright until his near-lifeless body was rescued.

Even then, though, he didn't give it up. Many witnesses said Carney refused to give the flag to his rescuers, holding onto it tighter until, with assistance, he made it to the Union's temporary barracks.

Reactions: Fig and PBWalsh
Back in the 80's/90's I too was a huge football fan (NFL and college). Couldn't get enough of it. That all changed for me 10+ years ago when it began to get political. The last straw was the kneeling bullshit. Haven't wasted a second of my life watching that garbage since. Bunch of spoiled, pampered, multi-millionaires, who play a game for a living complaining about how this country sucks.

Back in the 80's/90's I too was a huge football fan (NFL and college). Couldn't get enough of it. That all changed for me 10+ years ago when it began to get political. The last straw was the kneeling bullshit. Haven't wasted a second of my life watching that garbage since. Bunch of spoiled, pampered, multi-millionaires, who play a game for a living complaining about how this country sucks.
Haven't watched a game since they started doing the Knee thing. They seem to forget what and who, has sacraficed, to give them the priveledge to do what they do and make what they make, in the name of the U.S.of A. Mac

Haven't watched a game since they started doing the Knee thing. They seem to forget what and who, has sacraficed, to give them the priveledge to do what they do and make what they make, in the name of the U.S.of A. Mac

the Kaepernicks and Jenkins of the NFL are so disadvantaged to live in a racist system that treats them equally with players of every other race, chases them around with microphones to hear every word that comes out of their mouths, sells clothing with their name on it because people idolize them and treat them like heroes, and pays them millions of dollars - more in a few years than most of us will make in a lifetime - to play a game.

It's all so racist. so disadvantaged. I should have to give up at least half my substance because they said so. They are so smart and woke. I mean, Desean Jackson is a Rhodes scholar because he can run a 4.3, so I'd be foolish not to shut up like he said, and stop talking because I'm white and don't know what he's had to live through.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
the Kaepernicks and Jenkins of the NFL are so disadvantaged to live in a racist system that treats them equally with players of every other race, chases them around with microphones to hear every word that comes out of their mouths, sells clothing with their name on it because people idolize them and treat them like heroes, and pays them millions of dollars - more in a few years than most of us will make in a lifetime - to play a game.

It's all so racist. so disadvantaged. I should have to give up at least half my substance because they said so. They are so smart and woke. I mean, Desean Jackson is a Rhodes scholar because he can run a 4.3, so I'd be foolish not to shut up like he said, and stop talking because I'm white and don't know what he's had to live through.
Yeah, I'm starting to feel really "woke"in my old age, ha, NOT! When it comes to Professional Sports or actors/actresses, they have nothing they say, that I want to hear. Mac

Reactions: Darayavaus
This one mans something......

image.jpg

Thay all do.

Keep talking left, keep talking.....

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/drew-brees-wife-brittany-apologizes-we-are-the-problem

What a pair of disgusting, gutless, self-loathing pieces of shit. Tripping over each other to see which can demean themselves further in order to be once again be accepted into PC culture.
After I read this I thought what a waste.
The Cuck should have put a collar and a leash and walked her ass to the park.so she could kiss the king's feet like the rest of the worthless fucks.
The part that couldn't be more fake was " Oh,I have had tears in my eyes as I wrote this and read the bla bla"

This country is in deep shit when people start pimping God to their benefit

Reactions: Arc Light