• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I'm Starting A "Hide" Clan On PS3

He Shoot Me

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2009
No. Cal.
Hey guys,

Me and the boy are setting up a "Hide" clan on the PS3 tonight when I get home. If any of you guys want to team up, talk some shit, do some killin, and have some fun, just send me a PM with your online user name and will invite you in, and give you mine at the same time.

You will have to write your user name exactly how it's spelled. (any capitol, lower case, underscores, etc.)

Thanks,

-Pat

Re: I'm Starting A "Hide" Clan On PS3

Were already getting guys joining the group. So if you play shoot me a PM, this is gonna be a BLAST!

I've already volunteered to be the "Bait" and run around like a lunatic. LOL, because I know most of you a-holes are gonna wanna snipe
laugh.gif
Just make sure you get the F...er that got me...ahhaahaahaahaa!

-Pat

my handle on ps3 is imhondajohn

I play COD

Ahh shit guys, I havn't checked this thread in a few days, sorry about that. Sleepymonkey, hondajohn, and acespeedy, I'll PM you guys a list of us so far in just a little bit. Were gonna have a blast this weekend.

-Pat

Good game guys hope we can get more players. Good team so far. I usually play from 2100 to 2400 during the week. I should spend less time playing and more time loading, but oh well.