• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm sure this will not be an isolated incident

Re: I'm sure this will not be an isolated incident

It is the personal experience I have that tells me as a general rule, All Law Enforcement Personnel are Elitists! They have little regard for the laws of the country when it gets turned around on them.
I think there are exceptions to this, but Not very often.

This poor guy got his rights violated, and there is no representation (as usual) to defend his rights.

What!!!
It's Shocking!!!!
Laws only apply to those, not wearing a uniform or badge?
Most do not understand the concept of, Free Will. Today most people have been taught from birth, to relinquish their COTUS rights. They have no concept of what "Free Will" or the "Will of the people" is all about,...nor do most want to as long as the lights are on, fridge is full, and their gov check arrives on time.
The ability to think for ones self in this country is almost gone.

This has been happening quite a bit over the last few years. I've heard of many people being charged with "obstruction of justice" for doing it. Sickening and disheartening that some of those in a position of power take it so lightly. Praise the good, smoke out the bad.

Let's just be clear, this isn't the proverbial 'bad apple'. That whole organization AND the prosecutors have collaborated to deny this guy justice and to punish the offending officer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nostradumbass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is the personal experience I have that tells me as a general rule, <span style="color: #CC0000"> All Law Enforcement Personnel are Elitists! </span> They have little regard for the laws of the country when it gets turned around on them.
I think there are exceptions to this, but Not very often.

This poor guy got his rights violated, and there is no representation (as usual) to defend his rights.

</div></div>

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

You said it very judiciously, ND. I see that even here on the Hide where there are several that Ive had good private converstations with, but that show me by their dialogue, that they really like the 'Power" that comes with the job and they are not interested in hearing "our/my" side of it. "Do as I say and shut up." Thats what its really about with most people anyway. Polititions are much the same...they may initially run for office because they want to make a positive change, but then the feeling of POWER takes over. Ive very seldom seen anyone willingly relinquish that power. It usually has to be taken.

Thnks for the post, Mike.

I didn't watch the video and don't care to. I was just wondering if any of you fuckers ever considered that the shitty attitude you and many civilians show towards law enforcement cause the issues you seem to be having with police?

I promise, if you show the same lack of respect in person that you flaunt on an Internet forum, you have talked yourself into tickets and possibly arrests that could have been warnings. Before you jump into how that's just a power trip cops get on, it's called taking the enforcement actions needed to deter further violations, as demonstrated by the behavior or the driver/suspect.

Nostradumbass, in my experience, farmers are uneducated and prefer fucking livestock to their wives. I'm sure there are exceptions. How did that make you feel? Appropriate screen name, btw.

Gunfighter, I'm not really even sure what you were getting at, but stop sneezing commas into your post.

Tyler, while no one likes to be filmed without their consent, we understand that it's part of the territory. The people doing it know it's irritating, and are doing it for that effect. They are exercising their rights and I'm happy for them. When they film a crime, that tape becomes evidence. If a cop wants it, he owns it. He will seize it, attach the appropriate evidence tag so it can be returned to the owner when the evidentiary value is extracted or expired, and log it into evidence. The amature videographer just got beaten at his own game, under the same rules he was using to defend his actions. Play stupid games... As far as catching charges, if you refuse to surrender the camera, impede with an officer's ability to carry out his duties, cause a disturbance of the peace, or violate the law in any other way, you may be arrested or issued a citation. This goes back to my comment about talking yourself into trouble.

Maggot, I don't know who you've spoken with. Regarding the "do as I say and shut up" you've heard, cops get tired of dealing with idiots who claim to know the law/Constitution/their rights better than we do. After a bit, all you can do is give them that instruction. Normally, we take quite a bit of time trying to explain all of the above to people we are dealing with and who might not agree with us. We don't have to, and some don't. It's not my job to make someone aware of the law, it's my job to enforce it. That's why laws have been written and made available to the public since seem obscure Babylonian named Hammurabi ruled about 3700 years ago. It's your job to learn them.

At the end of the day, we are still the ones you call when you get scared, and that gives us quite a bit of pleasure when dealing with assholes that call us corrupt, elitists, power hungry, and hypocrites.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gunfighter, I'm not really even sure what you were getting at, but stop sneezing commas into your post.

At the end of the day, we are still the ones you call when you get scared </div></div>

The commas are for those, who need to stop, and comprehend, the, jest.
As for calling whoever for whatever, don't flatter yourself. The amount of 911 calls that do not get made might, pressurize, and surprise, your kind!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't watch the video and don't care to. I was just wondering if any of you fuckers ever considered that the shitty attitude you and many civilians show towards law enforcement cause the issues you seem to be having with police?

I promise, if you show the same lack of respect in person that you flaunt on an Internet forum, you have talked yourself into tickets and possibly arrests that could have been warnings. Before you jump into how that's just a power trip cops get on, it's called taking the enforcement actions needed to deter further violations, as demonstrated by the behavior or the driver/suspect.

Nostradumbass, in my experience, farmers are uneducated and prefer fucking livestock to their wives. I'm sure there are exceptions. How did that make you feel? Appropriate screen name, btw.

Gunfighter, I'm not really even sure what you were getting at, but stop sneezing commas into your post.

Tyler, while no one likes to be filmed without their consent, we understand that it's part of the territory. The people doing it know it's irritating, and are doing it for that effect. They are exercising their rights and I'm happy for them. When they film a crime, that tape becomes evidence. If a cop wants it, he owns it. He will seize it, attach the appropriate evidence tag so it can be returned to the owner when the evidentiary value is extracted or expired, and log it into evidence. The amature videographer just got beaten at his own game, under the same rules he was using to defend his actions. Play stupid games... As far as catching charges, if you refuse to surrender the camera, impede with an officer's ability to carry out his duties, cause a disturbance of the peace, or violate the law in any other way, you may be arrested or issued a citation. This goes back to my comment about talking yourself into trouble.

Maggot, I don't know who you've spoken with. Regarding the "do as I say and shut up" you've heard, cops get tired of dealing with idiots who claim to know the law/Constitution/their rights better than we do. After a bit, all you can do is give them that instruction. Normally, we take quite a bit of time trying to explain all of the above to people we are dealing with and who might not agree with us. We don't have to, and some don't. It's not my job to make someone aware of the law, it's my job to enforce it. That's why laws have been written and made available to the public since seem obscure Babylonian named Hammurabi ruled about 3700 years ago. It's your job to learn them.

<span style="color: #990000"> At the end of the day, we are still the ones you call when you get scared</span> , and that gives us quite a bit of pleasure when dealing with assholes that call us corrupt, elitists, power hungry, and hypocrites. </div></div>

Actually, I call Sam Colt. He's got 1911 friends that rush right over and they know how to take care of business. By the time you get there the parties over and its just clean up detail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't watch the video and don't care to. I was just wondering if any of you fuckers ever considered that the shitty attitude you and many civilians show towards law enforcement cause the issues you seem to be having with police?

At the end of the day, we are still the ones you call when you get scared, and that gives us quite a bit of pleasure when dealing with assholes that call us corrupt, elitists, power hungry, and hypocrites. </div></div>
Just want to be sure, we don't lose, anything.
There is a difference between a Law enforcement officer and a Cop. I have known both, worked with both, and have the up most respect for the Law Enforcement Officer.

The Cop, is much like a gang banger, his way or the highway. He is never wrong, because his badge is his shield from anything.
Psych evals are given for reasons.

I'm happy for more people to handle their own problems. The number that don't get called in wouldn't disturb me a bit. I've handled plenty of problems that could have involved on duty cops without calling it in.

How about your kids? Got any that don't live with you? My point is, at some point, everyone needs, or has a loved one that will need, those that you disparage.

Cop and LEO are interchangeable among LEO's when discussing among ourselves. Maybe you should find another term. That also sounds a bit like the assholes that claim to not be racist but then say that they recognize a difference between a black man and a nigger.

wes, you refer to this as a game, as in beat at his own game...

this attitude is why the guy was video taping, but you wont understand, but make up some fucked up excuse...

I am not anti law enforcement, but I am anti dickhead with a badge...

if the shoe fits, wear it, or just have a nice cup of shut the fuck up...

At the end of the day, we are still the ones you call when you get scared, and that gives us quite a bit of pleasure when dealing with assholes that call us corrupt, elitists, power hungry, and hypocrites. </div></div>

If you don't like the lack of respect you get, you may want to step back and look at the way you present yourself with posts like this. Farmers are all uneducated beastiality practitioners, for example? Really.

To borrow an old saying, better to remain silent and be thought an elitist/a-hole/jerk/hypocrite than to whip out your keyboard and remove all doubt.

"Attitude". What attitude? The guy is telling you exactly how things are but it's not something most of you guys like to hear so you spin some other bullshit to try and argue a point.

How would you like some asshole following you around all day with a video camera? Honest question. I would venture to say not very much. I wonder how many of you would call the police to complain about harassment.

Wes pretty much nailed it but as usual no one wants to hear it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If you don't like the lack of respect you get, you may want to step back and look at the way you present yourself with posts like this. Farmers are all uneducated beastiality practitioners, for example? Really.

To borrow an old saying, better to remain silent and be thought an elitist/a-hole/jerk/hypocrite than to whip out your keyboard and remove all doubt. </div></div>

So I guess by your line of reasoning the same goes for the usual suspects on here who paint all cops with a broad brush simply because they couldn't talk their way out of a traffic ticket.

It's cool to generalize when it's negative shit about cops but all of a sudden, a cop makes general statements about another group so let's demonize him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

To borrow an old saying, better to remain silent and be thought an elitist/a-hole/jerk/hypocrite than to whip out your keyboard and remove all doubt. </div></div>

Sometimes you have to come down to someone's level and speak in a language they understand to make yourself understood. In this case, I think a retarded monkey could get my point. I also slap my kid's hand when he slaps a friend over a toy and ask him how he likes being hit.

For those that would lose a game of checkers to a retarded monkey, I'll clarify. I like farmers. They grow the food I eat. Half my extended family farms. I don't really think they all fuck pigs. For the most part they mind their business and don't cause anyone problems. When people cause them problems, they tend to handle them themselves.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't watch the video and don't care to. I was just wondering if any of you <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">fuckers</span></span></span> ever considered that the shitty attitude you and many civilians show towards law enforcement cause the issues you seem to be having with police?</div></div>

Aren't you real mature? YOU are part of the problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

It can be seized for evidence, with due process, which includes a warrant. This isn't happening with a warrant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Nope, I don't call cops when I'm scared.

Did your feelings get hurt? I sowwy. Call me and mine elitist, crooked, and power hungry, but you can't be called names? Sorry, I guess THOSE rules only apply to one who DOESN'T wear a badge.

And another one that knows more about the law than those whose job it is to enforce it. That situation does not need a warrant.

All groups get demonized until the individual, proves they are above it.
Much like X______ repair shop, your best friend when you need them, but want a bunch of fucks when it's time to pay the bill.
Each group brings on their own haunts, by not purging their ranks.

Just having warm body's to fill a slot has been the perceptive failure of any group. This is why some groups have different levels, of Psych evals.
Some of which they (applicant or hired) don't even know they have had prior to, or after the fact.

Bait comes it many forms, but mostly it's how it's presented to be stealthy and effective.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did your feelings get hurt? I sowwy. Call me and mine elitist, crooked, and power hungry, but you can't be called names? Sorry, I guess THOSE rules only apply to one who DOESN'T wear a badge.

And another one that knows more about the law than those whose job it is to enforce it. That situation does not need a warrant. </div></div>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Sounds like your feelings are hurt you're not looked up to with admiration and love for your oh so noble profession.

If you're suggesting I rose to the bait by responding, I disagree. That would imply I didn't know what I was getting in to. I know I probably won't make any ground here. I normally don't even look anywhere but the restricted LE/MIL subforum and sale thread here because of the general attitude. Still, every now and then I have my fill and speak up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It can be seized for evidence, with due process, which includes a warrant. This isn't happening with a warrant</div></div>.

I blame tv.

Wiki lol

I know the Fourth Amendment and what constitutes unlawful search and seizure. While you are free to interpret it however you like, you would be mistaken when it went to court. Under the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, which is the big rule book we follow, that is a lawful seizure. I would assume, because of its easily moved and destroyed nature, it would be anywhere else, just the same as if I saw a bag of weed on your dash. While I could detain you and send someone to get a warrant to seize both, I wouldn't need to.

By the way, fucking with the video before I got my booger hookers on your phone is a third degree felony.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It can be seized for evidence, with due process, which includes a warrant. This isn't happening with a warrant</div></div>.

I blame tv.

Wiki lol </div></div>

Lol. Agreed. I'm running out of steam anyway. Mission accomplished. I've relieved enough frustration to go another couple months ignoring the masses.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know the Fourth Amendment and what constitutes unlawful search and seizure. While you are free to interpret it however you like, you would be mistaken when it went to court. Under the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, which is the big rule book we follow, that is a lawful seizure. I would assume, because of its easily moved and destroyed nature, it would be anywhere else, just the same as if I saw a bag of weed on your dash. While I could detain you and send someone to get a warrant to seize both, I wouldn't need to.

By the way, fucking with the video before I got my booger hookers on your phone is a third degree felony. </div></div>

You ASSUME? But you're so certain...

That's your problem. You're assuming all jurisdictions are the same as yours.

Furthermore, taking a video is not a crime, at least not here, and therefore seizure requires consent or a warrant.

Sounds like you're of poor character to enforce an obviously unconstitutional law in Texas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It can be seized for evidence, with due process, which includes a warrant. This isn't happening with a warrant</div></div>.

I blame tv.

Wiki lol </div></div>

Lol. Agreed. I'm running out of steam anyway. Mission accomplished. I've relieved enough frustration to go another couple months ignoring the masses. </div></div>

Yet you get offended when somebody calls you "elitist"? But you're going to IGNORE THE MASSES. Irony...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It can be seized for evidence, with due process, which includes a warrant. This isn't happening with a warrant</div></div>.

I blame tv.

Wiki lol </div></div>

Yeah wiki is the quickest hit, and let's face it, the average LEO isn't the most educated guy, so simple sources to make it easy on them
wink.gif

True beliefs are easier to trap and track than most want to believe. Stress training for the mind, needs to be built upon very similar to mussel memory.
Even then with proper tempting, most will revile their weakness, even after years upon years of proper training.
The correct bait is always targeted to the quarry one is trying to spot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It can be seized for evidence, with due process, which includes a warrant. This isn't happening with a warrant</div></div>.

I blame tv.

Wiki lol </div></div>

Lol. Agreed. I'm running out of steam anyway. Mission accomplished. I've relieved enough frustration to go another couple months ignoring the masses. </div></div>

And thats just the problem, Wes. You see everyone who isnt a cop as, THE MASSES, somewhat beneath YOU and needung to be cotrolled like sheep....That of course gives you, the sheepdog, the right to do what ever you want to the sheep. That doesnt sit real well with some of the 'sheep'. Mabey theyre really not sheep at all...what could they be then?

Before anyone accuses me of bashing anyone, I have buddies who are police officers, a couple in central Texas, and just the other day was talking with the local police chief about security on our mall....the way its constructed it would be a shooting gallery for anyone with an M4. He was quite pleased to get the input. Really nice guy and runs a good crew, but I see it even in some of them. Not all, some are the most humble guys in the world and it shows in their work, and the respect they receive in the community.

Power is a seductive beast. You dont even know its got you til your consumed.

Mike, agreed. I have no tolerance for bullshit and I speak my mind.

I guess thats why you say so little.^^^^^^

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
How would you like some asshole following you around all day with a video camera? Honest question. I would venture to say not very much. I wonder how many of you would call the police to complain about harassment.
</div></div>

I don't give people a reason to following me around with a camera all day. <span style="font-style: italic">Some</span> cops clearly do.

Never confuse the difference between a Wolf, Sheep, or Sheepdog/s. Outward appearance, or first action is not reverent nor truthful when trying to ID anyone of the 3.
Patience is the name of the game if your in it, to win it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It can be seized for evidence, with due process, which includes a warrant. This isn't happening with a warrant</div></div>.

I blame tv.

Wiki lol </div></div>

And thats just the problem, Wes. You see everyone who isnt a cop as, THE MASSES, somewhat beneath YOU and needung to be cotrolled like sheep....That of course gives you, the sheepdog, the right to do what ever you want to the sheep. That doesnt sit real well with some of the 'sheep'. Mabey theyre really not sheep at all...what could they be then?

Before anyone accuses me of bashing anyone, I have buddies who are police officers, a couple in central Texas, and just the other day was talking with the local police chief about security on our mall....the way its constructed it would be a shooting gallery for anyone with an M4. He was quite pleased to get the input. Really nice guy and runs a good crew, but I see it even in some of them. Not all, some are the most humble guys in the world and it shows in their work, and the respect they receive in the community.

Power is a seductive beast. You dont even know its got you til your consumed. </div></div>

That attitude does exist in law enforcement. My referral to the masses was directed at the people who routinely bash cops on this forum. I'll admit, it was a poor of choice of words without further clarification, so here it is: I have always respected the citizenry that makes up to law abiding, self supporting portion of society. While I've never heard a cop use the term "the masses" for the people that aren't included in my previous sentence, that would aptly describe the opinion of a lot in LE. These people comprise 90% of our complaint calls in one way or another. They are dopers, thieves, slackers, and public leeches. They are also the first to call us when they have a problem with one of their baby daddies, or the landlord is evicting them legally because their welfare checks went to drugs. For the hell of it, I'll throw in people that think they could do my job better, with no training, people who think they are expects in Constitution/Criminal Procedure/Penal Code because they watched Law and Order, and people who choose to malign men and women they do not know, who are only trying to do the job they were called to, for little pay, with fucked up hours, and usually very little gratitude, on the fucking Internet. These people truly are the unwashed masses.

If you do not fall into that category, thank you for being a productive member of society and paying the taxes that fund our salaries, meager as they are.

Maggot, you do not need to PM me to get a response, but feel free to do so. I'm sure your local chief appreciates your interest in community safety and is comforted knowing how strongly you support Law Enforcement.

Wes, I'm just curious if you happen to have something against being filmed & if so why? If someone a fair distance away (so as not to hinder your actions) is filming something you are doing in public, they are no different than anyone on the street except that they are making proveable memory records of everyone's actions (as opposed to ones in people's memory that can be disputed).

Some of your statements seem to indicate that you would use the ability to gather evidence without needing a warrant in times when required, primarily for the purpose of intimidating / retaliating against witnesses to your public actions? I'm not sure if those were meant in jest or as an actual statement.

In our local city, as far as I know all the police carry audio recording devices with them and just about all the cars have video recorders. Also the local department pays very good salaries. Does your department not happen to have them & is that why you would need video from other witnesses?

I believe that anytime the police have interactions with the public, in public, in an official capacity, that it should be recorded by both parties. While some may dislike this, if you have nothing to hide then you shouldn't complain, as official contacts in public are by their very nature not private matters.

It helps both parties equally as it makes both parties aware that their actions are recorded so they have a much harder time trying to slant the truth about what was said / done later.
(Which is why I assume the local police like to record everything)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes126</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Sometimes you have to come down to someone's level and speak in a language they understand to make yourself understood. In this case, I think a retarded monkey could get my point. I also slap my kid's hand when he slaps a friend over a toy and ask him how he likes being hit.

For those that would lose a game of checkers to a retarded monkey, I'll clarify. I like farmers. They grow the food I eat. Half my extended family farms. I don't really think they all fuck pigs. For the most part they mind their business and don't cause anyone problems. When people cause them problems, they tend to handle them themselves. </div></div>

If you don't want to be regarded as a dumbass, "taking yourself down" to the level of a dumbass is a poor way to show you deserve to be treated better than a dumbass. Make sense?

And if you can't professionally handle someone lawfully following you around with a camera without acting out like you did in this thread, perhaps you are in the wrong profession. Something similar happened in Boston a couple years ago, and they tried to make the filmer stop, and the department was slapped with a civil rights violation.

Nobody should treat any group with a broad brush, and that includes the police. I've approached all of my rare encounters with an open mind but thus far I've been very disappointed....the deputy who wasted over half an hour of my time because he did not know anything about state-to-state CCW reciprocity, refused to make a simple call to his supervisor for clarity, and refused to give both my ammo and my gun back because "I might shoot him before he could leave" even though he had responded to stolen property call where I was the<span style="font-style: italic"> victim</span>...the deputy who either lied or was completely ignorant as to the application of Miranda and used it as an excuse not to have to do their job and follow up on an assault complaint I filed (almost lost an eye on that one)...most relevantly, the power-hungry deputy who had been a bully in my friend's graduating class who responded to a call some busybody made about us shooting on private property in view of a public road. We were shooting VHS for some guys who could not attend and he confiscated the tape, saying his seargant would review it then return it in the morning. Even though he had no cause to think any crime was committed he took the tape and wasted 2 hours of our time running the serial of every gun on site. After TWO YEARS of harassing the department for the return of my property, he left a voicemail indicating that he had told me I would never get it back and if I bugged him again he would file charges against all of us (for what I have no idea). If there had not been others involved who did not want the headache I would have loved to be a bug in his ass over that one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

So I guess by your line of reasoning the same goes for the usual suspects on here who paint all cops with a broad brush simply because they couldn't talk their way out of a traffic ticket.

It's cool to generalize when it's negative shit about cops but all of a sudden, a cop makes general statements about another group so let's demonize him. </div></div>

You're putting words in my mouth I never said. See above post -- I approach encounters with all police with an open mind, but aside from a couple simple traffic encounters which went professionally I've been pretty disappointed with their behavior. But bad behavior does not justify further bad behavior. If you think you deserve more respect than the average citizen you should behave better than the average citizen.

Wes, thank you for coming into this and completely proving everyones point with your full blown douchbaggery. Way to sway the publics opinion of you. Id give you a pat on the back but fear it could put slapchop in danger with your cock in his mouth. You guys crack me up, keep up the good work ocifers.

PS I bet you drool alot on your radio mic i bet i could get slapchop to knit you a radio cover

We're limited to 4 quotes so I have to start anew here, Wes. By your own call you used the term 'Masses". I didnt make that up. You used it and I think despite your aside, thats how you really feel. Theres one LEO on here that in his personal page has his occupation listed as 'Garbageman'. I wont name him, cause despite it, I think hes a good guy, but its just aother example of how yoou guys become jaded. I semi-understand...your around dopers and petty thieves, and fuckups all day, and once in a while a serious bad guy. Its got to jade you. But dont think Im a piece of shit for ccalling yuo on being jaded. Thats what freedom is all about...and what our country usd to be about. You mentioned my support of law endforceent...well calliing you when you get out of line is part of my support. And I thank the Hide for giving us a place where we can meet as fellow loers of freedom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wes, thank you for coming into this and completely proving everyones point with your full blown douchbaggery. Way to sway the publics opinion of you. Id give you a pat on the back but fear it could put slapchop in danger with your cock in his mouth. You guys crack me up, keep up the good work ocifers.

PS I bet you drool alot on your radio mic i bet i could get slapchop to knit you a radio cover </div></div>

Personally I find that unacceptable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wes, thank you for coming into this and completely proving everyones point with your full blown douchbaggery. Way to sway the publics opinion of you. Id give you a pat on the back but fear it could put slapchop in danger with your cock in his mouth. You guys crack me up, keep up the good work ocifers.

PS I bet you drool alot on your radio mic i bet i could get slapchop to knit you a radio cover </div></div>

oh snap!!!!! that just happened

hey wes a you calling me a fucker i sure hope so you little prick just remember you get your FUCKING WAGES from the tax payer.i understand the frustration you leos run into sometimes so dont come to this site and take it out on us people for our opinions.if you continue to be an ass at us im sure your suppervisor would love to recieve a copy of your statments sent to his desk.BE NICE OR LEAVE. if yu need a place to vent then do so but DO NOT lump us all into a statment like that.

Yea keyword "Hide" lol... Doubt many of the vocalists on here are this free with their tongues in real life encounters.

Again, many of you have issues being told the way things are in the real world. I don't come here looking for respect or admiration as someone else alluded to. Especially not from the likes of some of you keyboard types. To think so you've got to be delusional. Regardless of what maggot, EH, FM or any of the usual suspects have to say, I still get paid to play with toys that some of you only see in videogames or on documentaries about the military. Your hatered matters little in the grand scheme of things and at this point in my career is laughable.

I personally don't see anything wrong with Wes's responses unless I missed something. He was clear, concise and respectful in his answers. Problem is he pulled no punches and told it like it really is. And reality is what you guys don't like to hear. So you form your own little circle jerk and proceed to beat on the guy with the same old tired chants. You guys are like robots.

And yea maggot, Garbageman is in my job description. Don't judge me though until you see some of the trash I have to deal with. The trash that the taxpayers don't want to or are afraid to deal with themselves. Doesn't mean that I think everyone is garbage. I deal with plenty of great people and the interactions are positive. Nonetheless there is a large element that is just garbage. It is what it is.

Seems like some of you kats could use some thicker skin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wes, thank you for coming into this and completely proving everyones point with your full blown douchbaggery. Way to sway the publics opinion of you. Id give you a pat on the back but fear it could put slapchop in danger with your cock in his mouth. You guys crack me up, keep up the good work ocifers.

Personally I find that unacceptable. </div></div>

No you don't. You secretly embrace it. It's obvious you like playing both sides of the fence

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: motodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey wes a you calling me a fucker i sure hope so you little prick just remember you get your FUCKING WAGES from the tax payer.i understand the frustration you leos run into sometimes so dont come to this site and take it out on us people for our opinions.if you continue to be an ass at us im sure your suppervisor would love to recieve a copy of your statments sent to his desk.BE NICE OR LEAVE. if yu need a place to vent then do so but DO NOT lump us all into a statment like that. </div></div>

Really bro, are you that much of a weasel faggot that you would rat this guy out for bullshit? You were probably the tattle tale bitch in school that nobody liked. If you have a problem with Wes how about you settle it like a man instead of being a pussy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I personally don't see anything wrong with Wes's responses unless I missed something. He was clear, concise and respectful in his answers. </div></div>

Yes, saying all farmers like to screw animals more than their wives is respectful.

If you're going to make that leap, it's clear that the thin blue line is more important than integrity with you...making you part of the problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I personally don't see anything wrong with Wes's responses unless I missed something. He was clear, concise and respectful in his answers. </div></div>

Yes, saying all farmers like to screw animals more than their wives is respectful.

If you're going to make that leap, it's clear that the thin blue line is more important than integrity with you...making you part of the problem. </div></div>

What about the part where he clearly said he wasn't serious when he said that and was merely trying to make a point? I guess you like many others just read what's convieant for you to read and not the whole story!

</div></div>

Slapchop,
This is the first thing Wes said. Please tell me again how you justify him calling everyone "fuckers" and saying we have a "shitty attitude", and what are the issues with police?

Thanks