• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Im too pretty to go to jail.

Y'all are ridiculous. Add two when you're looking a mug shot. Subtract two when you're looking at her instagram feed.

1667010655192.png

You fools act like you don't know how this shit works.

She's a six. Not a three, and probably not a tranny. A six.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender and Jgunner
This chick is a six on a good day.

Parents treat their daughters like they're God's gift to the world and they grow up to spoiled, entitled brats that think far too much of themselves.

I call it princess syndrome.

It's an epidemic nobody's talking about.

I had all boys, but my granddaughters are Princesses, perfect angels incapable of so much as a bad thought.

RULE ONE: Grandkids are always right.
RULE TWO: In the event you are wrong, see rule one.

My wife disagrees, but what does she know?

I think that might have been code for something else. Like a quicky way out of it, or quicker, I meant quicker...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Y'all are ridiculous. Add two when you're looking a mug shot. Subtract two when you're looking at her instagram feed.

View attachment 7986233

She may dream in HD, but she ain’t ugly. Hell, I’ve done way worse and still high-fived her, afterwards.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
I had all boys, but my granddaughters are Princesses, perfect angels incapable of so much as a bad thought.

RULE ONE: Grandkids are always right.
RULE TWO: In the event you are wrong, see rule one.

My wife disagrees, but what does she know?
We can all make an exception for grandkids.

I’m just saying…

I see lots of heavy set females that are past their prime holding out for their six foot, six pack, six figure plus Prince Charming that’s not coming any time soon.

Let’s be real here. They’re not all tens. Someone needs to level with them before their cat collection gets out of control and Prozac gets the best of them.

• Haha
Reactions: EddieNFL
Well, she is pretty. And being pretty in prison might lead to problems. In hindsight, she probably should have not skipped out on the restaurant bill or, more recently, killed her mother. Just a life tip, you are welcome, internet.

well you might be too pretty to go to jail those guys might love you too long lol .
shame pretty people do stupid shit just like dumb ugly people .

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
While you guys are arguing over the closing time 3, I have a serious question:

I keep seeing these "percussion massager" everywhere. Even at the checkout counter at the local stop & rob. Are these some sort of high power dildo machines or something?

Serious replies only.

TIA & carry on.

And you guys all wonder why your still a virgin
Reminds me of the legend of upper classmen at the Naval Academy at Annapolis. Always trying to catch the freshman in a gotcha question.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, I am. In my ear."

To quote George Carlin, "I've never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's, and I think that oughta count!"

To quote George Carlin, "I've never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's, and I think that oughta count!"
I've popped a couple 10's (at least in the looks dept.) and I can tell you, its all pink on the inside.

View attachment 7986233

I don't know what she's complaining about. she looks like she's no stranger to banging other chicks.

Is that democrap math?
Common core. Most 10’s I’ve smashed have been pretty lame. Lackluster BJ’s and pretty boring to be honest. The sweet spot is between 4-7. However, all bets are off with a fatty. Fatties are always a fun lay.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Common core. Most 10’s I’ve smashed have been pretty lame. Lackluster BJ’s and pretty boring to be honest. The sweet spot is between 4-7. However, all bets are off with a fatty. Fatties are always a fun lay.
Because they have to........

Doc