• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm trying to find a custom kydex and a custom nylon maker advice please

yocan

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2011
Detroit
Mods sorry not sure where to put this. But snipershide has the best network of quality gear of any group I'm in.

After some consideration I'm opting to change how/what I carry to reflect my current lifestyle and political landscape.

Nylon. I want a tourniquet (ideally smallest footprint folded up that works on people down to 40 lbs advice on that too plz) in a pouch that I put my RFID wallet on the back, and beneath that 2 3v batteries all on a lanyard clipped to my belt held at the front of my off hand pocket. So easy don/doff consistency in placement but doesn't interfere with the light or pocket contents.

Due to driving and my ccw don't have much real estate on the belt that's comfortable driving long distances.

A kydex sheath for a locking knife (considering Benchmade freek 3" version). For off hand aiwb carried open.

Considering having the tourniquet lanyard attached to knife sheath but that would probably be unhelpful in the end.

I destroy a lot of pants so this seems a lot cheaper and less exciting than tac pants which aren't great being a general contractor anyways.

Thoughts input advice or recommendations.