• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Imagine all the trouble you could get into with one of these.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Its a 52 mile trip so an effective range of at least 25 miles. 22 minutes so he was clipping right along.

Imagine the mid air collisions there will be.

1680530392267.png

Shit, I feel exposed in a helo. Every MFr with a rifle is going to be shooting at you, period. I'd rather be a ball turret gunner on a B-17 or a loader on a Sherman tank. The life expectancy of a flyboard soldier is going to be measured in seconds. No thanks. That is a toy.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Shit, I feel exposed in a helo. Every MFr with a rifle is going to be shooting at you, period. I'd rather be a ball turret gunner on a B-17 or a loader on a Sherman tank. The life expectancy of a flyboard soldier is going to be measured in seconds. No thanks. That is a toy.I wasntthinking soldier, more like hog hunting.
    I agree, the classic definition of sitting duck. I wasnt thinking soldiering, more like hog hunting, or generally terrifying the local Karens.

Reactions: XLR308
    From the article:
    “The invention, powered by a kerosene-filled backpack, made the 22-mile (35.4-km) journey in 22 minutes.”

Won’t succeed, not “green” technology……
    Oops, that idea only applies to poors.

However, it’s Damn fast for it’s size!

Reactions: Maggot
    From the article:
    “The invention, powered by a kerosene-filled backpack, made the 22-mile (35.4-km) journey in 22 minutes.”

Won’t succeed, not “green” technology……
    Oops, that idea only applies to poors.

However, it’s Damn fast for it’s size!
    Yeah, 60 mph and that includes a fuel stop.

Reactions: smoooth1