• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IMHO The Most Valuable 2 hour watch on the Internet: For any gun owner/salesman, Parent of child under 18, Conservative or Christian

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    I can't begin to tell you what I have learned from watching this, and I'm not even done. I can't imagine anyone here would NOT benefit from it, if but for enlightenment as to REAL actions our courts and government has taken against us. I never imagined a vindictive spouse in the State of Texas no less could transform a boy's gender against their will and have it upheld in courts!

Heard him on the radio show last wk. It's beyond my understanding why he hasn't killed that judge and his ex.

Heard him on the radio show last wk. It's beyond my understanding why he hasn't killed that judge and his ex.

Because he was law abiding, whereas the Judge was not. As if what happened to him wasn't bad enough, she put an unconstitutional gag order preventing him from discussing the case with anyone, any forum, any press. One violation after another, and then the courts allow his son to be taken to California on a temporary order, a sanctuary state where a child can be transitioned /castrated without either parents (keep in mind, the only reason this child put up with being told he was a girl and being put into girls clothes, was that at an early formative age he was told by his mother she wouldn't love him if he didn't "change").
    This program also covers violations, "surprises" by the ATF and FBI.

Last edited:
    Not all laws are filed at the courthouse. He's allowed his son to be mutilated.

Tyrants have always been with us. The Constitution only put reins on them but unfortunately the public have lost control of the reins.

Reactions: MCSO1357
    Tyrants have always been with us. The Constitution only put reins on them but unfortunately the public have lost control of the reins.
    This way beyond tyrants. You can suffer tyranny without damning yourself.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Watching now, the woman who did that to her son should have her throat cut.😤

Reactions: MCSO1357
    I can't begin to tell you what I have learned from watching this, and I'm not even done. I can't imagine anyone here would NOT benefit from it, if but for enlightenment as to REAL actions our courts and government has taken against us. I never imagined a vindictive spouse in the State of Texas no less could transform a boy's gender against their will and have it upheld in courts!

Well done on posting this. Started watching and shaking my head in (almost) disbelief. Now going to try and get my daughters (24&20) to watch and (hopefully) learn.

Goes to show that marrying the wrong person is worse than being single the rest of your life.
    Chose wisely.
    Most don't as they get blinded by the pussy. I told my son when he feels it's time to get married that he needs to interview them and put them on a 2 year probationary period before he even thinks about giving them a ring.

Back to the OP,

"If you dont do anything wrong you have nothing to worry about.".....

Kinda goes out the window.

Chilling shit.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Once again it's women at the forefront of demanding evil be pushed on everyone and working as hard as they can to destroy all that is good.

Once again none of this would be able to be done without a bunch of "just following orders" and "just doing my duty," types, happily putting the jackboots, clubs and guns into action for a paycheck and retirement.

This is only going to get worse, and the world so richly deserves the hell they are about to wake up in.

Reactions: MtnCreek
    I hope when that poor little boy grows older he will do the needful to that spiteful bitch one day. Starting around 6 years old, the fine motor coordination and arm strength should be developed enough to be able to deliver a couple of lethal stabs to someone. And I hope everybody on that jury will know how to proceed with this.

I hope when that poor little boy grows older he will do the needful to that spiteful bitch one day. Starting around 6 years old, the fine motor coordination and arm strength should be developed enough to be able to deliver a couple of lethal stabs to someone. And I hope everybody on that jury will know how to proceed with this.
    Award him a medal and make him head of the CPS?

• Love
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Am I watching the right video? Half hour in and it's just some stuff about Amazon stealing some money from some lady that hasn't admitted what their crime was?

Not going to happen since that child was moved to California 4 days after a temporary motion was filed. He is now in a sanctuary state, and even if his mother changed his mind, the state could still proceed.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Am I watching the right video? Half hour in and it's just some stuff about Amazon stealing some money from some lady that hasn't admitted what their crime was?
    Emphasis is on FBI stealing via civil asset forfeiture under the guise of a crime against Amazon for which he as never charged; following Amazons request. There are four vignettes.

Reactions: Maggot
    Not going to happen since that child was moved to California 4 days after a temporary motion was filed. He is now in a sanctuary state, and even if his mother changed his mind, the state could still proceed.
    Someone needs to be beat to a bloody pulp and then run through a brush chipper for that.