• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD IMI 77 Grain Razorcore 5.56

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacBSG

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2013
Ohio
I’ve got 280 rounds of 77 grain IMI Razorcore, selling all of it together.

$200 shipped PayPal FF

IMG_9296.jpeg
IMG_9296.jpeg

@MacBSG this has been reported and if something is not done tomorrow about it then you will be banned.

@RedBreast21 there is no need to continually send reports about this. It's been seen.

Reactions: RedBreast21
@MacBSG this has been reported and if something is not done tomorrow about it then you will be banned.

@RedBreast21 there is no need to continually send reports about this. It's been seen.
I sent him a refund today. I don’t have the package as it’s in FedEx possession. If he receives it I hope he has the decency to send the funds back.

More lies. Nothing was left out. He did refund my money (simultaneously with me posting the reply above). FedEx does not have the package. He has now lied to the Mods as well as me (in addition to not shipping the thing for weeks in the first place). I'm hardly the first person that this has happened to, and his feedback from others verifies this. I'm glad I have my $200 back, I only had to spend 3 hours of my time and wait for close to three weeks for it to happen.

Image 4-14-24 at 2.38 PM.jpeg

Ok refund has been made so this is over.

More lies. Nothing was left out. He did refund my money (simultaneously with me posting the reply above). FedEx does not have the package. He has now lied to the Mods as well as me (in addition to not shipping the thing for weeks in the first place). I'm hardly the first person that this has happened to, and his feedback from others verifies this. I'm glad I have my $200 back, I only had to spend 3 hours of my time and wait for close to three weeks for it to happen.

View attachment 8396545
You posted above 20 minutes after you received your refund, far from ‘simultaneously’.

Status
Not open for further replies.