• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD IMI M855 Steel Penetrator 62 grain 5.56mm NATO ammo (The Very Best) **Trade for 308 Match**

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • This is the Very Best M855 ammo out there. More Accurate, Hotter and cleaner then the US Lake City M855 ammo. This is a Full unopened case of 2009 manufacturing with NATO cross on the head stamp. This earlier 2009 ammo is Hotter then the later IMI ammo sold after 2015 as IMI reduced the ammo power and its not the same since with less power and velocity. This is HOT stuff!!!!!

Plus this ammo Does Not have the Green paint on the Tip and is Perfect in case they ever Ban this ammo, and it will not be identified as such having no Green Tip.

I have 810 rounds available / 28 Boxes

Price is $700 for the 810 Rounds. Shipped Free TYD

I will trade for 308 Match Ammo 2 rounds of mine for 1 round of yours.

FGMM 175 gr
    FGMM 168 gr
    Hornady AMAX
    Hornady 168 Match
    Black Hills 175 gr

Zelle or PayPal F&F

Last edited:
    Hey Dan,

I've sent multiple texts (per your request) and PMs. All save the first PM have gone unanswered. Have you not been online?