• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Impact 6 GT batrel PRICE DROP

Skylvia

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2021
North Carolina
I have a 25 inch hawk hill comp contour 6 gt barrel chambered by swift creek rifles with 375 rounds through it.

Read all of this ,
This barrel was originally chambered for a 6x47 and the buyer backed out I bought this barrel new unforced and it was shortened an inch on Breech end and re chambered to 6GT. The rechambering was done by swiftcreek rifles as well. This barrel headspace’s and shoots perfectly but due to the re chamber it doesn’t line up properly with the swift creek logo the logo isn’t visible it’ll be on the bottom of the barrel. Getting rid of because I just didn’t care for the 6gt factory ammo and I can’t reload right now. And when I do reload it’ll be back to my dasher

Letting this barrel go for 175 shipped conus included picture of barrel as it sat on my impact

Attachments

• IMG_9142.jpeg
    IMG_9142.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_9141.jpeg
    IMG_9141.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited: