• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Impact 737 Proof CF 6.5cm MPA chassis

trob_205

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 11, 2013
    Coldwater, MI
    Like new BA. Only been test fired. Geissele trigger. 22” Proof Carbon. MPA has light marks on the rail from being clamped otherwise in great shape. I just don’t shoot like I used to and can’t justify this gun just sitting in the safe. Scope and rings not included. Looking to downgrade to be able to put some cash in my pocket but still have something to shoot if I ever get the time. That being said only trades I’d be looking at would be a Sig Cross, RPR or similar in 6.5cm plus cash. Willing to break up the chassis, trigger and BA. $3500 OBO price drop $3200 obo. feel free to PM me reasonable offers. Worst I’ll say is no. I can take more pics and send upon request.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpeg
      IMG_0057.jpeg
      179.4 KB · Views: 235
    • IMG_0058.jpeg
      IMG_0058.jpeg
      195.6 KB · Views: 226
    • IMG_0172.jpeg
      IMG_0172.jpeg
      392.5 KB · Views: 189
    • IMG_0174.jpeg
      IMG_0174.jpeg
      364.4 KB · Views: 225
    Last edited:
    I have someone potentially interested in the chassis if anyone else is interested in the barreled action. Feel free to shoot me any reasonable offers DM.

Reactions: brentwinkey
    I might be interested in the action. Do you know if it's cut for both AICS and AW, or just AICS?

What price are you thinking on the action?
    Havnt thought about that route much. I’d much rather not mess with tearing down shipping out all the extra parts if I don’t have to, but if it comes to that I’m not against it. I have a couple people interested in the BA and chassis still I believe.